Everyday

Subliminal Affirmation App for Android

11 posts in this topic

Hey!  I`ve been using this app for over a year and i just wanted to share it with you guys. 

link: Subliminal Messages Lite for Android

*Note: Recommended duration of on the screen for affirmations: 10 sec and Frequency 4 sec

com.MegaBit.SubliminalLite.png

Edited by Everyday

How about changing no junk food to eat healthy food? Just a suggestion.

@Rinne  that`s a pic from Google. yes, i know that  it isn't effective to use negations. 

Nice app, indeed! Here is the view of another one that I found really interesting. It allows you to watch Kundli, Horoscope Matching, Astrology, Horoscope, Rashifal, Hindu Calendar (Panchang) and other interesting stuff. I always liked such things. It doesn't mean that I believe in it but some positive prophesies are helping to avoid stress and keep calm. 

On 6.8.2018 at 10:27 PM, Everyday said:

Hey!  I`ve been using this app for over a year and i just wanted to share it with you guys. 

link: Subliminal Messages Lite for Android

*Note: Recommended duration of on the screen for affirmations: 10 sec and Frequency 4 sec

com.MegaBit.SubliminalLite.png

What are the changes you have experienced after a year?

to be honest i do nor remember my affirmation fro ma year ago. but i can tell you for sure that the last 6 months i used mostly the same ones: I am courageous, I am spontaneous, I am patient, I am smart, I am relaxed about needing to change. and i have pushed myself further than i expected. is like a small aid i forgot i had. try it for yourself

Affirmations are game changers. Can't recommend them enough. Literally reprograms your mind.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Affirmations are game changers. Can't recommend them enough. Literally reprograms your mind.

@Raptorsin7What are some affirmations you tried that reprogrammed your mind

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

This app surely sounds nice on the paper, but if James Vicary couldn't get it to work for Coca-Cola and popcorn advertisement back in the day, why would this app be any different?