1liamo78

dmt hell

42 posts in this topic

hi, 

i would like some theorys if possible about my first DMT trip last night, 

my consciousness went straight into a sort of mind prison, a sort of box or void for my mind and it felt like i was the only mind in it except for maybe a controller of some sort, my mind was in a feedback loop and i knew that death would not help as my body was already gone and also insanity would not save me as it was an endless loop, i could never had imagined torture or hell being this bad, 

i feel traumatised by the experience and am scared that my consciousness will return there when i die and scared that ANYBODY will ever be in that place, i felt like i knew this place OMG HELP

also it was electronic, i now believe reality is electronic somehow and consciousness can travel through it, 

why do you feel that you will return? you dont know whats gonna happen when you die, if you have a nightmare are you sure that you will return to that nightmare next time you sleep?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

@Rilles because i knew this place somehow and "it" the trip was letting me know that this a possibility of eternal consciousness 

but why are sure youll return? just because you know this place doesnt mean youll go there when you die does it? did you actually get tangible evidente for this? otherwise youre worrying for no reason, i understand that certain trips can be horrifying just be careful not to play into your ego blowing things out of proportion! 

@Rilles a@1liamo78 and i knew this place was real, unlike a dream it was a real place, well thats what i truely feel , if was more real than this place@Rilles there was no place ego or ego death in this place, no place or possibility for anything, i dont know i Will return to this place or if anyone else will but just scared if i do or if anyone else does, but on a positive note, i can appreciate just being at peace now, as have experienced the alternative, it definitely let me know somehow that this is a possible state for my consciousness to be stuck in, i definitely knew the place, everything i see now i can see beyond the illusion and basically see a simulated reality 

peace

Just keep in the mind that you are an ego right now, and the ego does everything it can to keep you stabile and alive both mentally and physically, anything that is threatening to YOU will become something that ego must resolve or sweep under the rug, when you die however your ego won’t be there anymore so there won’t be a problem, do you see what I mean?

50 minutes ago, 1liamo78 said:

hi, 

i would like some theorys if possible about my first DMT trip last night, 

my consciousness went straight into a sort of mind prison, a sort of box or void for my mind and it felt like i was the only mind in it except for maybe a controller of some sort, my mind was in a feedback loop and i knew that death would not help as my body was already gone and also insanity would not save me as it was an endless loop, i could never had imagined torture or hell being this bad, 

i feel traumatised by the experience and am scared that my consciousness will return there when i die and scared that ANYBODY will ever be in that place, i felt like i knew this place OMG HELP

Perhaps pray to God for help? 

I guess when shit hits the fan, that's when we find our faith in a saviour. Perhaps you've been in that place and perhaps it was God that took you out and will again and again.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 minute ago, Paulus Amadeus said:

@1liamo78 Yeah that sounds totally terrifying. Maybe find a spiritual teacher to talk to about this experience? 

What spiritual teacher... Find God! Sounds like only God can help there. 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

i must admit that I DID ASK the DMT to take me to hell if need be so i can learn some real lessons and give me the kick up the ass i needed, so maybe that's what it did, but all i learned is what true hell is like, maybe over time i can integrate this experience into a positive one but can't see how at the  moment, it truly has changed my life but not how i wanted 

@Paulus Amadeus thanks, i think i Will be seeking some wisdom, hopefully find someone truely wise about these matters 

@Dodo exactly what i thought, god the last refuge for a scoundrel, but i dont believe after this experience in a god like i imagined before as its all a sort of electronic reality, thats what i feel anyway 

2 minutes ago, 1liamo78 said:

@Dodo exactly what i thought, god the last refuge for a scoundrel, but i dont believe after this experience in a god like i imagined before as its all a sort of electronic reality, thats what i feel anyway 

They say you cannot really imagine God, so at least we got that going for us.

But now that you say about electronic reality.. I do have a distant memory of an experience when I was a kid where I get sucked into these pipes, like indescribable and it was like hell... It feels like I've repressed this memory, its only a small impression I have... Maybe  was a dream. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

1 hour ago, 1liamo78 said:

also it was electronic, i now believe reality is electronic somehow and consciousness can travel through it, 

I remember having these "electronic" experiences that were terrifying during lucid dreams. Wrost than hell. I couldn't survive it for more than a second. It really made me think that maybe I'm some kind of unascapable electronic simulation. 

@Malelekakis yeah, ego had nothing to do with last night, there was no place for ego or ego death not a possibility or even relevant, ive heard many people say the DMT realm is more real than this realm and i now totally agree, im not sure if this was a punishment or just a glitch in the software, but man it really is all electronic,  i never thought i would hope death to just be the end and without any consciousness, i just hope i can change my karma, as it may be bad karma thats why i thrown into mind hell

this is what I call a dark insight

at a huge price you learned insights about the nature of reality

this is for me not a good path, its a path of power

you said you asked the dmt to show you hell if needed, this is self-sacrifice in order to gain knowledge, pure power chase

its void of love

there's no lesson that needs to cost you anything in terms of well being

I have had similar experiences and by the gods did I learn that my well being is to be respected over any enlightenment or insight

the real lesson here is to respect yourself, but that is merely my opinion, my perspective

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

24 minutes ago, 1liamo78 said:

i must admit that I DID ASK the DMT to take me to hell if need be so i can learn some real lessons and give me the kick up the ass i needed

Lol, then what are you complaining about? You got exactly what you wanted.

What you learned is: don't be cocky with psychedelics. If you treat them like toys, they will slap you around.

It was an important lesson. From now on you will respect psychedelics and your trips should go better.

Proper dosage is also very important. Don't over do it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

i want to be a happy fool again, no actually i would still rather know this reality 

@1liamo78 Your memory of this bad trip will fade fairly quickly, so don't worry about it too much.

When you get in the ring, sometimes you'll get your ass kicked. But it's okay. You will recover and be ready for more rounds.

And always remember that every trip is different. Don't let any one trip color all your future trips.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.