Faceless

THE VEIL THAT BLANKETS BE-ING (THE HAPPENING)

51 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you did LSD you’d be floored.  It would show you everything you’re trying to put to words. 

Haha ? cute. 

i know a lot of people who have had countless lsd experiences. They are still bound by time. 

Ending that movement of time goes way beyond one or even multiple experiences. 

Experiences are all fine and dandy, but miss the mark when it comes to the ending of fear. 

I mean experiences have there place, and I’m not opposed to people exploring, but the ending of experience, which implies an end to seeking mere experiences ultimately determines the ending of psychological time. Then maybe that veil that I mentioned will be thrown away and one can observe what is afresh. 

I’m not sure we as humans see the significance of this. 

Edited by Faceless

21 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

If you did LSD you’d be floored.  It would show you everything you’re trying to put to words. 

Fosho man. I have teken lsd, shrooms, a lot of potent weed, and all it left me with groovy experiences. A pretty awesome set of experiences but not fear, or as facless puts it, time ending. 

I am still a confused and scared lil doggy  O.oxD

@Faceless and my buddy @robdl and @Nahm are on to somthng. 

I agree with nahm on psychedelics for the most part, but I also see facless point on the mater. This psychological factor didn’t end with those countless experiences. Might have made it worse. Idk. But they were rad man:D

Edited by Jack River

20 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Haha ? cute. 

i know a lot of people who have had countless lsd experiences. They are still bound by time. 

Ending that movement of time goes way beyond one or even multiple experiences. 

Experiences are all fine and dandy, but miss the mark when it comes to the ending of fear. 

I mean experiences have there place, and I’m not opposed to people exploring, but the ending of experience, which implies an end to seeking mere experiences ultimately determines the ending of psychological time. Then maybe that veil that I mentioned will be thrown away and one can observe what is afresh. 

I’m not sure we as humans see the significance of this. 

I see the significance brah????

What I experienced in the water about a month ago was similar to one of those psychedelic experiences in the sense that time seemed to stop minus the weird visuals and crazy intense fear.  At least when I try to look back. There was no fear at the time of all this. There is a slight remembering of the most energetic free feeling I have never had before. That’s all I can say about it. 

This I think this is what faceless means by somehow not recollecting-recording in a span of time. I also slightly remember this feeling as if I was gone for the picture and I was part of the water sorrojndings. This is why I have really takin to this pointer he is talking about. Also @Nahm has mentioned this veil of experience stuff as well. I see somthing here myself. 

Edited by Jack River

On 03/08/2018 at 0:23 AM, MrDmitriiV said:

@Feel Good In non-duality you realize that you are ONE with reality.

In enlightenment you realize that reality doesn't exist/is an illusion. 

Wow, it's the same thing. Reality is an illusion because everything is One. Non dual awareness is enlightenment itself. 

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

10 hours ago, Jack River said:

Fosho man. I have teken lsd, shrooms, a lot of potent weed, and all it left me with groovy experiences. A pretty awesome set of experiences but not fear, or as facless puts it, time ending. 

I am still a confused and scared lil doggy  O.oxD

@Faceless and my buddy @robdl and @Nahm are on to somthng. 

I agree with nahm on psychedelics for the most part, but I also see facless point on the mater. This psychological factor didn’t end with those countless experiences. Might have made it worse. Idk. But they were rad man:D

BE-ing is right now. The 'Paradigm of Time or No Time' is a thought.  And all Paradigms are irrelevant to BE-ing.  You're chasing something like the 'Paradigm of No Time' when BE-ing is right under your nose.  This is why Enlightenment is both easy and hard.  It's easy to get distracted, which makes BE-ing in the moment without pre-judgments or pre-expectations hard.  The Mind doesn't know what to do with itself, see.  It's doggedly seeing through the lens of Need to Know BE-ing until your awareness gets keen enough to see that as irrelevant to BE-ing.  And then you'll just BE and the Mind will drop its searching to 'Know BE-ing'.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

16 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You're chasing something like the 'Paradigm of No Time'

Nah brah that’s your assumption. 

Im just looking to understand fear. 

19 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

And then you'll just BE and the Mind will drop it searching to 'Know BE-ing'.

I’m not looking to know BEing. You keep saying that. Lol 

we are not saying that

@Feel Good got a couple friends who do that kind of thing as well. They are also scared lil doggy’s. Even more than me. :(