Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

Chapter 287

Spirituality Podcast 

Here I will be discussing some of the issues that arise in my mind. 

Any questions that rattle me on a mental plane 

How to deal with anger, hate, dislike, judgement, unfairness, and malice. 

First there is a need to differentiate between the terms. 

Anger could be for a logical reason or just anger issues that a person has. 

Hate can be a strong word. Hate could be because you hate that person for a real good reason, a judgement you have of them, a thing they did that you cannot forgive or they are unforgivable or "wrong" or "bad" or "evil" in your eyes. 

Dislike is much different than hate. It may not be for a particular reason and it may not be the result of hate which means you might not hate that person but just dislike their habits, their behaviors or their vibe or their style or their appearance or their culture, race, religion or views or their voice or certain thing about them that vexes you or you find annoying, indecent or unpleasant. 

Judgement is when someone perceives you a certain way which in most cases is just their perception and not the truth about you. 

Unfairness is when you have been treated in an unkind, disrespectful or discriminatory way which is either humiliating or ungrateful or not sensitive. 

Malice is when a person wants you to suffer so that their goal is accomplished or they love to watch you suffer because they derive sadistic pleasure out of knowing that you are not doing good. 

How to deal with each one of them. 

I think first of all an open compassionate attitude is important not only to show your good side but also to lessen the toxic impact that other people's harmful energies have on you 

Anger - if you have anger against someone, it's important to know the cause of it. If that person has behaved in a way that's inappropriate, then there is a solid reason for you to hold out against the person. Your anger is a reaction to a bad behavior. If you feel like you can't chill try to momentarily just get away from the situation. Try not to stress yourself out. Be prepared first hand to face such situations that make you angry. If you anger issues like you get angry over nothing, then take a break and evaluate the situation and try to have an honest conversation with the other party before you start barking at them. At the most you would need anger management and some relaxation exercises to better manage your outbursts. But it's important to know if you are legitimately angry or it's just an outburst over something that you could have easily let go or it wasn't meant to hurt you. 

The other situation is when someone is angry at you. You manage it in 3 ways. 

First you have an honest conversation with that person and try to know why they are angry and explain them your side. Get it resolved. 

Second is try to understand what they are angry about. If they show a pattern where they are constantly angry and sometimes you didn't even do anything wrong, this could be a deeper issue. Maybe they have real anger issues or they hate or dislike you. Or they take out their anger on you because they perceive you as weak and they consider it fair game. But they wouldn't do the same thing to someone who else who did exactly as you or worse than you but they don't want to fight with them because they perceive that person as strong or important. Here it's essentially bullying. That person is bullying you and using anger as a weapon to attack you. They are being either sociopathic or they have deep abnormal anger issues that they are just lashing out at you on whim, which basically means they do not respect your humanity. This is where you are probably better off without this person in your life. 

Third. If someone is angry at you, maybe they have a vendetta against you, they just do not like you and this is not in a lighthearted way, they do not like you in a mean sort of way, and they are constantly seeking a confrontation with you, most probably with an intent to hurt you and accuse you publicly and then get people to gang up on you. Like a grumpy angry neighbor. This is a serious issue. This is not something that can go away with resolution. In fact resolution is the last thing that the other person is looking for. Here you have to be strong and tough and take legal action as soon as possible and try to deal with it in a more professional way. You will need outside help. 

Hate 

When you hate someone. 

You are completely free to hate anyone as long as you do not wish bad for them. It only means you feel uncomfortable and you do not want their presence. 

Hate can be of 2 types. 

Hate which is just hate. You hate because you don't like that person, probably Jealousy or insecurity or feeling that they are competition. This feeling is unwarranted and most likely unnecessary and just born out of spite and you must try to get rid of it because it's hateful. Hateful energy directed at someone who is completely innocent and doesn't deserve it from you. 

Second type of hate is when you have a reason to hate. Like you have been disrespected, humiliated, mistreated, isolated, discriminated etc, this is logical and there is absolutely nothing wrong with you hating the person because that person is more or less likely to be just hurtful to you and just toxic to you and you don't need their hateful energy. You should not wish harm on them. But it's best that you cut them out of your life and just forget them and avoid them as much as possible. Nobody should have to judge you, preach you or condemn you because you are not wrong. You are not wrong, you are just being defensive. You don't need the negativity of a hater. 

When someone hates you

They either hate you, that is they are just haters and nothing you ever do will convince them to be nice to you. They will always hate you because they just hate you and there may be no logical reason for that. Here you just have to avoid them because they could get toxic to you. 

Or they hate you because they judge you a specific way. They have probably misunderstood you and see you as a bad person. In this case your best bet is to approach them or let them approach you and tell them and resolve their issue and resolve their misunderstanding about you. 

--------------------------------------

dislike, judgement, unfairness, and malice

Judgement

When someone is judging you. 

It's similar to hate in some ways. Yet if they are logical they would do it the first time and then just let you go. But if they don't let go, then they are being psychotically hateful. 

Unfairnesss

Here there's not much to say other than that if you feel someone being unfair to you, they are just mean people. Just bad people. Your best option is to completely avoid such people because they are harmful for your mental health. 

Malice 

When someone is malicious to you, then you have to be on high alert. Hate is not the same as malice. 

Malice is very strong. It means that person wants you to suffer. 

Stay away as much as possible and stay far away from such a person.. 

Dislike 

Dislike is a strange thing. It falls neither in the category nor in hate. When a person dislikes you, it can be hard, you may feel like you are not being appreciated or accepted. Dislike can be called a more sanitized version of hate. 

Now there can be reasons for it, logical or illogical. 

Logical means lt could be your behavior which is considered annoying or socially unacceptable. Illogical means you are being hated for something silly like your race. 

How to deal with dislike 

When someone dislikes you, you are left out of options and even if you tried you won't be able to impress them.. 

But here's the thing. You don't have to worry about someone disliking you because you are not born to impress someone anyway.. So be chill. Take it easy. And maybe you should not be among people who are not very appreciative of you. And just be away from them. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Chapter 288

I'm going to classify certain aspects of life as good considerations and bad considerations 

The deal is here that we shouldn't have to deal too much with bad considerations since they are just unhealthy and should not exist. 

I will call them incurable situations, incurabilis. Incurable therefore should not exist. 

Or I will just call it irremediabilis

irremediabilis

Let's see an example of this 

Say a scenario. A scenario in which you are constantly exposed to allergic substances. It triggers intense inflammation and that can cause damage. However there is a solution and that is anti-allergic treatments. But these cannot bring permanent relief, in fact long term use only causes further deterioration and only a fraction of the damage is avoided. So really the only solution is that the problem just should not exist since there is no perfect solution 

The thing is this can be applied to almost any problem. Of course if the problem doesn't exist then there is no need of a solution. 

But there is a difference. 

Let's use an example 

You get a stomach on eating something contaminated. And you are being treated with antibiotics and some inpatient care. You are feeling much better and completely recovered and in the absence of the treatment, your condition could have been much worse or even damage to organs or some other effects of the disease. 

This is a different situation since a solution has really fixed the problem permanently. 

Therefore not all situations need the problem to be taken out at its root. 

Some can be solved with the least effort. Others just do not have a possible solution and any solution is just a stop gap measure to avoid further damage. Hence the problem should not exist in the first place 

Let's take an important case study or example. 

Like child abuse. 

Of course it can be treated with therapy for ptsd, medication, care, rehab and psychiatric help. 

However the damage is deeper and healing can get complicated and difficult, especially as time passes by and other complications of life begin to form a cascade effect or chain reaction, one thing leads to another, example the abuse causes weight gain, weight gain at later stages in life leads to obesity, obesity further leads to complicated health issues. 

Therefore the best option is not to anticipate any remedy for child abuse but to nip it in the bud, that is enforce measures so that it just doesn't happen or at least it's happening or occurrence is greatly minimized. 

I will call such things "bad considerations" 

Good considerations 

Good habits, good environmental conditions, good behaviors, good interactions can be called good considerations. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 289

Two more concepts 

1. Endless loop in different situations 
  2. Emotionally complicated. 

Endless loop. 

This means you are caught up in an endless loop and keep going without noticing it, that is being completely oblivious to it. 

Examples 

• When you are trying desperately to seek a solution to a problem that practically does not have any remedy 
  • Addiction. If you are addicted to something 
  • Self pity loop, tormenting oneself with thoughts of worthlessness, rumination of self pity thoughts 
  • Self sabotage 
  • Childhood memories and ptsd, difficulty in letting go, ruminating, 
  • Attention seeking habit. 
  • Doctor shopping 
  • Toxic Relationship, on off relationships 
  • Substance addiction 
  • Bullying 
  • Retail therapy 
  • Comfort eating 
  • Domestic violence 
  • Quest for Perfection 
  •  
  •  
  •  

I had talked about emotional agenda before. 

Emotionally complicated. 

There is a thin line, a distinct difference between a person exhibiting unwanted undesirable and destructive behavior and a person showing behaviors which are a consequence of some deep rooted issues. 

These are very difficult to separate. 

Let's see a scenario. 

First scenario 

A boy is jealous of his classmate and tries to stir up trouble and tries to hurt him on intention. 

This behavior is sociopathic and mean and destructive. Such behavior needs to be condemned.. 

Second scenario

A boy gets easily upset over everything. When someone teases him and triggers him, he loses control and gets violent and is very or extremely angry and in rage. 

When both boys are given counseling, they are asked a lot of questions. The first boy did not have any problems in childhood and he is simply that way always. He says he derives fun out of provoking and bullying classmates that he is jealous of. 

The second boy reveals details of his childhood that indicate that he was severely emotionally and mentally abused.. As a result, he has less emotional control and gets triggered by words that were specifically in early childhood to abuse him. Hence those same words have become a trigger for this boy who suffers traumatic memories. 

In both scenarios destructive behavior was observed. However they are very different from each other. 

One is behavior by intention.. 

Second is behavior by consequence. 

The first person is a destructive individual and is therefore harmful by nature. He needs punitive action to control and to use fear as a deterrent to prevent him from future bad behaviors.. 

The second person is an example of an emotionally complicated person. 

For example, there are 2 persons. First person is just plain lazy and demotivated and is searching for a solution for their laziness and getting more productive. Now changes in their diet and exercise and daily habits have made a huge in this person lifestyle. 

Now there's a second person who is also lazy and demotivated. However none of the diets and exercises or methods work to resolve the laziness. This person always goes back to their same behavior and it seems that no method is really working for them. This is because they have unresolved emotional trauma or processes that have existed as permanent brain patterns that have resulted from childhood trauma and experiences. And so such persons will need resolving of their emotional trauma in order for them to find a solution for their present destructive behaviors. However such a person needs kindness, understanding and support rather than condemnation, judgement or even punishment. 

In order to differentiate both individuals or situations its important to focus on the nature of that particular behavior. 

For example let's take 2 different examples 

Example 1 

There are 2 teenage boys. 

First boy is very violent and bullies vulnerable kids in the class. However his childhood is pleasant and his parents are supportive. He never had problems growing up 

He is deemed violent and expelled and kept in detention for a while and punished severely. 

Second boy is usually funny and calm and there seems to be nothing wrong with him. However on one occasion he hits his dad in public. So he is detained for his violent behavior. However upon further examination it is understood that this behavior is only exhibited in the presence of the dad and not anywhere else. Upon further investigation into his childhood, it is known that he was abused by his dad. So his dad is his main trigger. 

Example 2

First boy constantly lies about everything and his lying has become a serious concern. Also he uses manipulation and lying to get his way and he swindles people with his lies 

Second boy also lies a lot. 

Now both boys have been remanded for unsuitable behavior. And they will be facing disciplinary action. 

However with the second boy, he is found to be lying only in certain situations. He doesn't see to lie for a particular gain like the first boy. He lies only to his dads relatives. 

It is found that he is scared of his dad, possibly because his dad is abusive, and this fear triggers him to lie to his dad's friends. 

In both examples, the same behavior was observed. However the nature of that specific was different. Nature refers to when the behavior was displayed, under what conditions, was there a trigger factor, was this behavior observed everywhere and every time, what was the intention behind it. 

If the nature is carefully observed, then it is possible to know if the person is pathologically destructive or just emotionally complicated.. 

An emotionally complicated person will need help either by removal of the trigger factor or by therapy to reduce the sensitization caused by past trauma. 

Other concepts 

There are 3 types of truths 

Primary truth

Secondary truth 

Higher truth 

There are ways to solve a problem 

1 Prevent, 

2   avoid 

3 Cope 

4. Resolve. 

Edited by Preety_India

At every point in life, you are not living life but only coping with it. 

Today is Friday. 

I need to put my spirituality concepts into action in the coming days. 

I'm also going to write my Amazonian Tea Trip report every day in which I think I will have fascinating feelings and insights. 

After drinking the tea, I've been feeling very good and truly free. Like it's absolutely amazing.

Edited by Preety_India

I won a contest yesterday at my place. 

Today is Sunday and it's a great day. 

I'm so happy for today. 

I really need to put my spirituality concepts into action. I've been putting them off for a while. 

I need to get things together 

Spirituality podcast 

So I was trying to make sense of whatever arguments me and my friend had. 

And after a lot of thinking I've come to this conclusion. That she is not all wrong in being objective and realistic about life. 

Maybe I think she is judgemental. But she is not. She makes sense in her own way. But I understand that such people can be very myopic and can lose out or be completely oblivious to the finer things or nuances in life. 

What I got is this 

That there are both good and bad sides to everything. Therfore every perspective should be in moderation. It's a delicate art of walking into the grey area and avoiding both black and white. 

Anyone who is tied up in the extreme of black white is missing out on the good parts of the other side. 

So being realistic has its own advantages and disadvantages. 

Advantages 

Such people are going to stay safer and make safer choices for their survival and safety. They are to be trusted because they won't do anything that is not visibly harmful. They won't cause immediate harm to someone else. They will always take rational decisions and choices. They will use objectivity in both relationships and in every other decision thus protecting themselves and their families. 

Disadvantages 

They can sometimes be insensitive and not understand the deeper things in life. They will not take risks with work or business and as a result they won't come across something amazing because they don't want to take the risk 

They might cause harm to the potential development of someone they think about very rationally. Thus their myopic thinking can cause a dent in someone's self esteem. 

The idealistic one. 

Now it also has its own advantages and disadvantages. 

Advantages 

A idealistic mind can open itself up to numerous possibilities and even possibilities out of impossibilities. 

They can show hope and faith where most fail.. 

They can get great opportunities coming their way and and they can make impossible things happen with their endless imagination and hope. 

They can be very optimistic and positive. 

They can help someone reach their fullest potential because they trust that person's growth. They are not self esteem demolishers or downers. 

Disadvantages 

They may not be able to keep themselves or their families safe. Therefore they can't be trusted. They can take a lot of risks in relationships and bring trouble. 

In chasing their ethereal dreams they can miss out on the realities and limitations of human life and take it for granted and suffer. They can get delusional. 

Also their life can be full of uncertainties and just a lot of drama, their life can get really bloated up with useless stuff and lot of instabilities. 

Now two distinct types to avoid. 

One is a realistic person but clearly judgemental and very myopic almost mentally ill and oblivious to others conditions and problems. 

Such people can be obviously harmful. Because they disguise judgmentalism as facts and objectivity.. If they show repetitive behavior, it's obvious that they are trying to hurt because there's nothing objective in hurting someone 

The other is a person who is idealistic and compassionate yet stupid. Because such people end up doing foolish things. You don't want to be like that and then regret your choices. 

Idealism is sometimes considered unproductive stupid and nonsense and it is shunned 

Realism is looked at as hateful, harsh or bitter. 

The problem lies in the perspective. Not everyone who is objective is trying to be bitter or hateful. There is empathy in wanting less suffering and goodness for all from an objective perspective. It's just that it makes a person look less loving. But in reality this person is more empathetic because they don't want a bad outcome they are expecting and wanting a good outcome so their objectivity is empathetic. 

Edited by Preety_India

Are we spiritual beings having a human experience or are we human beings having a spiritual experience 

Spirituality is like a potion that helps you to live to escape reality, to be in a mental rehab, to have clarity and have a better perspective on life and things and help the mind to be more peaceful. 

It's possible to further expand into that awareness. 

When you become aware that you are awareness itself then it's enlightenment. 

Now I have separated two concepts. 

Spirituality and Divinity. 

Spirituality is a freedom principle whereas divinity is a stoic principle. 

Spirituality is all about escape from reality and living in a different reality, field of awareness and feeling peace and bliss. 

Divinity is being strong, taking guidance and deriving strength from a higher source and using that to fight and survive through life. 

The constant battle between spirituality and reality is a spiritual war 

So there are 3 components here. 

• Spirituality 
  • Spiritual struggle or war
  • Divinity 

Two things happen on the spiritual journey 

• You feel disappointment. You feel disappointed in humanity because you see all the chaos and all the illusions and you see all the mindlessness. 
  • A spiritual struggle or war between right and wrong and between material rewards and spiritual rewards. 

Spirituality is for the soul or the spirit or the consciousness element of ourselves. It's about a state of mind, it's about an ethereal experience. More like escape from life 

Divinity is for life, to live with great endurance, courage, stoicism, perseverance and to survive the assaults of life and to have the strength to carry on. 

None of these spiritual practices consist of miracles. 

The next thing is 

Alter Ego. 

I think it's important to have an alter ego. It makes perceiving things better or easier 

Edited by Preety_India

You ever think about writing a book? 

You have a lot of knowledge here 

Edited by d0ornokey

11 hours ago, d0ornokey said:

You ever think about writing a book? 

You have a lot of knowledge here 

I thought about it. My knowledge should exist out there for the world. I will help humanity in whatever way I can. So yep, one day when I feel I have not much to write, I will write a book out of whatever my thoughts have collected over the years, I will fear it might look like an encyclopedia but I don't care, I will keep stuffing my book till it becomes fatter and fatter. 

Thanks for your thoughtfulness. 

Appreciated. 

This week I'm far away from my home. 

After a week, I'll try to make peace with my mom. 

I'm thinking about the peaceful road. 

The road to peace and closure

----------------------------

You have to build your own road. Your peaceful road through life. Your home of peace, your living or livelihood of peace. 

You have to assemble the necessary parts or things for it, build it, and sustain it and maintain it, that's natural living, you have to build that peaceful life. You have to build that peaceful road by yourself. An existence where you will only have peace even in the middle of all the chaos. You have to seek closure, you have to bring closure, a point where everything starts to make sense and nothing more needs anymore figuring out, where you can have a stable life living peacefully and happily and blissfully oblivious and just feeling normal tiil the end of life. 

It's called the joie de vivre (pronounced as zwaah duh veev, this pronunciation screwed me) of life, seeking the joy in normal living. 

❤️❤️

Edited by Preety_India

Relationship advice to myself 

• Have a lot of friends. 
  • It gives you exposure 
  • It helps you to match and compare abusive patterns
  • It helps to cut off toxic people easily 
  • It acts as a support system for advice in the absence of therapist 
  • Have therapists or life coaches if you can afford 
  • Read about different personality disorders like NPD, bipolar, borderline. 
  • Read advice about relationships 
  • Cut off people who do not agree with you or do not show harmony like constant disagreement and constant contradiction, criticism, even mildly critical, lack of appreciation, big red flag 
  • A bad relationship is where a person is not ready to have a sit down after a fight. Like they dont Care. There is no sign of conflict resolution. 
  • Biggest red flag. When the person is telling you that they don't like you and they still call you or want you. That's very abusive . A normal person will cut off the relationship when they have stopped liking the person. 
  • Don't be vulnerable 
  • Hate is strong. Do not be with a person who hates you. 
  • Learn to easily spot passive aggressive behavior 
  • Minimum 6 months. 
  • Relationship withdrawal. Red flag 
  • Stop caring. 
  • Save yourself from caregiver Burnout, compassion fatigue. 
  • Use exposure tricks 
  • Abusers and manipulators are good at rationalizing their evil or bad behaviors. 
  • Do not wait for a tragic end time. 
  • Psychology of patience and hope should be avoided. In fact it should be opposite. Be a little impatient and quick. Use the theorem or mantra "better now than later". 
Edited by Preety_India

I'm getting this new concept today and I will call it heath

Heath is a piece of uncultivated land with a lot of shrubs. 

Last time I talked about the peaceful road and closure. And I called it natural living. The joie de vivre. The blur basically. But I don't wanna feel the blur. 

I came up with some more. 

I will call it heath. Heath is a special place where there is no hate, away from all the hate and aggression, beautiful place of only love.. Protected from all the hate. My own cocoon of love and peace. 

Now I've assembled all of it together. 

Spirituality 

Spiritual struggle or war

Divinity 

Peaceful road and closure, natural living, eudomonia, joie de vivre. 

Heath - my own cocoon of love and peace. 

Guided spiritual meditation for filling the empty space , Swan manual, tarot cards, the spirit exercise(water exercise), contemplation exercises, parts of mind exercises, review contemplation, brail exercise. Cup exercise. 

Amazonian tea trip report 

Tremendous Spiritual experience or SLSCE, or SCE or Self love Soul Communication Experience, or Soul Communication Experience. 

Good considerations and bad considerations 

Spirituality Podcast 

Endless rumination and endless loop. 

Emotionally complicated individuals 

Types of truths 

Ways to solve a problem. 

Expansion of the field of awareness 

Alter Egos. And alter visualization. 

Edited by Preety_India

This guy has a mental illness and he is a hater and he constantly gets evicted. 

Keeps picking up fights with everyone even on a bus, so bizzare, 

He loves to provoke, trigger, hate, get offensive. 

He is moody stubborn, bipolar, obsessed with women and popularity and fake charms. He thinks talent is everything. What a piece of shit. 

Past 5 days he's been acting like a mean mean bully 

Alter visualization helps a lot with trying to achieve goals 

It helps in aligning the goals to how you want them to be closest to how your mind wants. 

Edited by Preety_India

You have to put in a lot of effort in removing him from your mind. A lot of effort. 

Keep pushing this bipolar piece of shit out of your head. 

Stop thinking about him.... 

Focus on other things. Stop wanting his attention. Stop looking for him. 

Some days I'm going to write about the godzilla theme. 

Godzilla movies have always fascinated me. 

Edited by Preety_India