Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

Priti Health Journal

804 posts in this topic

@Speedscarlet Why are you bullying this girl. I know that you’ve bullied many people in this forum. You need to stop now.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

He is deleting his comments after posting them. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Just now, Speedscarlet said:

@How to be wise I am a bully by nature. So are you. We are the same. You’re just too scared to speak your mind because you’re afraid you will get kicked out. Well, we have free speech here fortunately. I can say whatever I want.

What

@Preety_India Well, unlucky for him I quoted him in my earlier post. He can’t delete that. Report his ass!

@Speedscarlet If you want to bully people do that somewhere else. You’re finished.

Edited by How to be wise

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

5 minutes ago, Speedscarlet said:

@How to be wise Damn you. 

Don't bully people on their journals. 

@Preety_India The fact that he didn’t post anything yet means he was probably restricted. Good work! Next time anybody says mean things about your posts, be sure to report them straight away. Otherwise they will just carry on.

Edited by How to be wise

Just now, How to be wise said:

@Preety_India The fact that he didn’t post anything yet means he was restricted. Good work! Next time anybody says mean things about your posts, be sure to report them straight away. Otherwise they will just carry on.

I reported the bully Speedscarlet. I hope he won't post anything on my journal again. Thank you. 

@Preety_India you’re welcome. 

@seeking_brilliance

Just now, seeking_brilliance said:

@Preety_India you are doing a beautiful job of self reflection in this journal, and I'm glad you keep up with it.  Have a good day

Thank you 

There are a tons of challenges in life and we have to somehow get through them. Find a place, a heaven of peace. A place where we can rest and feel better. 

I'm trying to do the same since the past few days and it has been difficult with both my emotional and health problems. 

Nobody wants to be fucked with. Nobody likes that. And you waste time with energy vampires and suckers. There are suckers, fuckers, users, vultures, scavengers, bullies and players everywhere and it's difficult to deal with it. 

But one day I will emerge stronger above all, find my path, get healing and move on. I won't let myself be permanently damaged. I can do better and I will do better. 

Edited by Preety_India

Swan wiccan started on 21st September. It has given me huge relief from depression and solved my problem of having a trajectory in life. It feels good and peaceful finally. Finally my soul has found peace and the continuous restlessness is gone. I can finally breathe and be confident to move on and put things in order finally. I know I was never very mentally tough. But I found a way. 

Chapter 43 

Black color represents mystery, something sinister or serious, depth, darkness, nothingness, no distinction, omnipresence, universal color, space is black, when you close your eyes, everything is black, solemnity, serenity, shadow, silence, lack of a specific identity, no specific character, form or structure. It's a spirit. 

The Mambo must combine the skills of a medical doctor, a psychotherapist, a minister,, a teacher and a mother, 

Altar, shrine, temple, place of worship, rock  stone, structure, obelisk, pillar, tombstone, pebble, statue, 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 45 

The answer lies in the question itself. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 46

Santeria, Voodoo, Wicca, Hinduism and Buddhism, 

October 23 2018. I'm leaving Christianity. My heart is sinking. 

Today is an emotional moment. 

?

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 47

Aztec concepts 

Meszezeteotl or mezeteotl 

As the understanding of tonalli is reliant upon conceptions of warmth, heat, and the sun, the absence of tonalli is felt as fluctuations in internal temperature. The inability to re-implant the life force leads to a decline in health and ultimately death. The modern Nahua and the Mexica have identified the tonalli’s departure as the cause of illnesses with the same general 

Teyolia  is to be called zveth or life force. 

Tonalli is consciousness that comes and goes and is permanent. 

Teyolia is the soul of the heart. It leaves upon death. 

Upon death there is loss of both teyolia and Tonalli. 

Ihiyotl is resident in the liver and releases as gas upon death. 

Zveth is life force, enters at birth and leaves at death. 

Zvether is the nature of the soul of the person. 

Zvether of the zveth 

Itztli is the consciousness or Tonalli. Will remain after death. Also lost just before death Itztli is attached to zveth  in life and gradually dies but remains independent even after loss of life. It's independent of the mind. 

Zveth is permanently lost upon death. Zveth is the soul. Nature of heart or soul is zhin. It develops with zveth. 

Zveth, Itztli, 

Zveth is same as teyolia 

Itztli is same as tonalli 

Zhin is zvether. Nature of heart or soul. 

Zhin and Zveth are both present at birth. 

Itztli can be developed. 

Dzhin is  the God component of the zhin. Dzhin is God within you or the God accessible. 

Sol or Solis   is the nature of God soul or God consciousness. 

Zveth and Zhin are a part of human. Zveth and zhin are both lost. Itztli is permanent. 

Zhin can be changed with the help of Itztli and Dzhin 

Solis is the God consciousness of the universe. This is not accessible to us directly. However a part of this in the form of Dzhin is accessible to us that we can reach within. 

When we are connected to God we are not connected to Solis but Dzhin. 

All Dzhins come together to form a part of Solis which means we are all one. 

It's like we cannot get access to the universal God and it wouldn't make sense because it cannot guide us since it's responsible for all the good things together. The highest wisdom[logic of logic] not the wisdom resident in per particle or element. It's like we are floating particles and there is a sense and direction and wisdom for each. Now take all particles together and they are also guided by a universal wisdom . 

The Dzhin is like the personal coach or foreman. There are many departments in a factory that need to be run simultaneously and coordinated with each other. The higher coordination of all together is done by the boss or upper level management. So the coordinator at the highest position is God consciousness and the level which is relevant to the life of a worker is the foreman or Dzhin. The higher management cannot deal with your situation effectively but foreman can. 

It's like Dzhin is the wisdom of a smaller picture or a smaller portion of the picture magnified. Whereas Solis or SOL is the wisdom of the larger picture or the bigger picture in context. Therefore Sol is irrelevant and relevant only in terms of a bigger picture. What is relevant every day is Dzhin. 

Symbols 

Dzhin -  pentacle 

Zhin - pebble or crystal or ring. 

Zveth   - flame. 

Itztli  -  a vase or a pot. 

Solis or Sol  -  sun or mountain or black trapezoid 

Meszezeteotl or mezeteotl - black trapezoid. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 48 

Spirituality lies in not suffering and  wanting others to not suffer. 

Spirituality in being joyful and spreading joy to others. 

If you haven't figured it out how you can move on. You want to create some place perfect through toxicity. 

Still human body is a Miracle and can endure so much despite all the chaos. 

There is a joy and there is a test. 

Life is made of both pleasure and pain. 

Your God lies in your inner self. A God is present in the inner selves of all. Therefore love yourself as the first principle. Because not loving oneself is not loving God,the God within you. Religion can never tell that God is within, because who are you going to worship then, how will they profit, so they need an external God, to create some bogus things. A human being or creature being worshipped as God is the worst thing to do. Even if God is an animate object, at least it's better that way. 

The greatest message is life is sacred so enjoy every moment and create something good and purposeful in this life, if you take pain, take meaningful pain, pain that will help you or someone else have a better life. You need to preserve every day, preserve every moment so that there is least harm and more growth. The ultimate goal is that life is sacred and we squander it moment by moment. 

You cannot feed junk and expect miraculous results out of it. 

You need nourishment and growth. You need to be empowered and equipped. The suffering has to cease. 

Edited by Preety_India

Chapter 49

The greatest message is life is sacred so enjoy every moment and create something good and purposeful in this life, if you take pain, take meaningful pain, pain that will help you or someone else have a better life. You need to preserve every day, preserve every moment so that there is least harm and more growth. The ultimate goal is that life is sacred and we squander it moment by moment.