MM1988

Womens Hierachy of Needs ;) (Fun)

13 posts in this topic

I've seen you posting on here about why women won't date you... maybe this is why...

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

8 minutes ago, Emerald said:

I've seen you posting on here about why women won't date you... maybe this is why...

@SFRL I never watch any of these types of videos. They're not useful to me. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

1 minute ago, Emerald said:

@SFRL I never watch any of these types of videos. They're not useful to me. 

I call bullshit on that. 

@SFRL I watched one like that years ago with some old man talking about the craziness and hotness scale . And I was like, well that was a complete waste of time with no laughs. So, I haven't clicked on another one since, because it's just going to be someone copying that old guy and probably being even less funny. 

Emotionalmastery.org

26 minutes ago, Emerald said:

@SFRL I watched one like that years ago with some old man talking about the craziness and hotness scale . And I was like, well that was a complete waste of time with no laughs. So, I haven't clicked on another one since, because it's just going to be someone copying that old guy and probably being even less funny. 

Aight

And this is an conscious forum?? 

Edited by Athena

3 hours ago, Athena said:

And this is an conscious forum?? 

a war is waged between men and women, a war 4 love

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@MM1988 Yeah, on one hand all this shit can be funny, but the other hand there are guys out there who actually believe this shit and take it on as their reality. It's like those friends on facebook who just post shit as a joke, but deep, deep down they 100% believe the shit and it's incredibly sad. 

Edited by Truth

Memento Mori

How can people be aware of the dark side of their minds and not be aware of their sexual preferences is beyond me, they seem to be blind.