blazed

What stage in Spiral dynamics are isolated enlightened people?

9 posts in this topic

What stage in Spiral dynamics are isolated enlightened people?

Sages/mystics/gurus that decided to stay unknown and personal? The ones you never hear about or see, the hermit ones.

They dont seem like stage turquoise because there is no group/social aspect, they're not helping others.

And I can't see them being below those stages.

They don't seem like stage yellow either.

Edited by blazed

I think a lot of the 'gurus' that people think are Turquoise are actually at Green.  Adyashanti and Mooji are at Turquoise in my opinion.  The others, I'm not so sure about.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

6 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I think a lot of the 'gurus' that people think are Turquoise are actually at Green.  Adyashanti and Mooji are at Turquoise in my opinion.  The others, I'm not so sure about.  

Yeah but what about the non-group enlightened people?

Think ramana maharshi but without you know... getting popular or a following.

Edited by blazed

An enlightened person could be doing activities indicative of any color, but they wouldn’t be in any stage. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@blazed They are at stage turquoise but they haven't fully embodied the enlightenment. Some might be stuck in the absolute perspective, that nothing needs to be changed, everything is perfect just as it is. Others might be holding on to the realization (the blissful experiences). 

There can be many reasons really.

I think Leo specifically said "this is where the model starts to break down" in reference to such individuals. 

@Feel Good I don't think they have no. I don't think spiral dynamics is meant as a map for enlightenment. 

There are however other maps of the different stages of enlightenment such as the 4 stages in buddhism or the oxherder paintings.