ULFBERHT

Brainwave Frequency Most Associated With Meditation?

9 posts in this topic

Hey All,

I've been playing around with binaural beats lately and I'd like to know what brainwave is most associated with meditation. I've done some google searching and have received mixed results, but the general consensus is that theta and alpha waves are probably the way to go.

Those of you who are familiar, what has your experience been?

Edited by ULFBERHT
spelling

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

Alpha, although the deepest meditation for purposes of nonduality is not measured by a single wavelength but a phase sync of alpha and theta. You won't find an audio to do that one. You have to train your mind to sync the peaks of alpha and theta, which requires an EEG machine, which is too complicated to go into here.

Theta beats are good for purifying trauma and shadow work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Alpha, although the deepest meditation for purposes of nonduality is not measured by a single wavelength but a phase sync of alpha and theta. You won't find an audio to do that one. You have to train your mind to sync the peaks of alpha and theta, which requires an EEG machine, which is too complicated to go into here.

are there any books on this in the booklist?

@Viking Search "Thresholds" on the first page

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

39 minutes ago, Antonius said:

@Viking Search "Thresholds" on the first page

thanks

@ULFBERHT Why not do some experiments? Here is one particular theta wave meditation that I love.

It is my understanding that in meditation our awareness starts in our conscious minds which is at a Beta wave frequency (>14 hz). Most people can then get to a more relaxed state of awareness when the brain is in a alpha wave state (8-12 hz). As we go deeper we descend our awareness from our heads down into the throat where our subconscious mind is energetically located in what is known as the Beta wave state (4-8 hz). And even deeper is when our awareness goes withdraws further downwards into the spiritual heart (the first place where our higher self enters the human being) which represents the unconscious mind (so to say). This is when the brain is in a delta wave state of (0-4 hz), and only the deepest meditators reach this state while still being awake :) 

I hope that helps provide clarity and insight. These frequencies may really help you reach your true self. 

Here is another phenomenon known as solfeggio frequencies that you may be interested in learning. This method I'm sharing was created by Nicola Tesla called "The flow of the I AM" used to activate dormant DNA strands to realise ourselves as source:

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Thanks for the replies everyone! That was a big help. @Leo Gura any resources on EEG that I can search that are of immediate interest? I;d like to investigate that on my own.

"Teach thy tongue to say 'I do not know', and thou shalt progress." - Maimonides

On 20/07/2018 at 5:36 AM, Leo Gura said:

I work with neurofeedback Leo, can you tell me what channels should I do that synchrony? All brain? How many time do you recommend to practice neurofeedback for non duality purposes.

It would be awesome if you put some book about it on your book list :)