George Fil

Has Sadhguru fully embodied the previous stages of Spiral Dynamics or born Turquoise?

8 posts in this topic

Has he transcended orange, green and yellow?

I mean India is probably blue , so do you believe he transcended the Blue with a western business attitude of achieving, then went to green and so on... Can you imagine Sadhguru being Orange or his default stage was higher from the beginning?

@George Fil He talks about how busy he was running various businesses before enlightenment. Yes, he went through Orange.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura  Maybe I'm still stuck too much in orange myself, but I don't get why business is the typical hallmark of orange. It's quite hard to get something going without any resources, so it would be of no help to anyone if you limit yourself.

It's hard to imagine that really every sage instantly attracts lots of followers who give you money, so it's just logical to acquire some resources.

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all of the barriers within yourself that you have built against it 

- A Course in Miracles

@George Fil If you watch enough Sadhguru videos, you will start to see from his stories how he went through every stage. It will become really obvious.

”Unaccompanied by positive action, rest may only depress you.” -- George Leonard

Just because he's good at pretending he's turquoise, doesn't mean he actually is. 

It brought me another question: "Are we born turquoise, but, due to social conditioning, we start to decline our levels of consciousness?"

Edited by brugluiz

He was not born turquoise but we are all born with the potential to arrive at turquoise, to arrive at altered states of consciousness and be in them, to see the unreal become real, to see the impossible become the actual and evident.

39 minutes ago, brugluiz said:

It brought me another question: "Are we born turquoise, but, due to social conditioning, we start to decline our levels of consciousness?"

@brugluiz As far as i understand now, no. To be in the highest stage means that you have fully transcended the rest stages from the one you were. It needs awareness and understanding. Can a child or teen have this knowledge with zero experience of life?  we normal people can not born turquoise, i was asking for exceptions like Ghadi, Sadhguru etc

Edited by George Fil