blazed

[Help] Reptilian brain - Feel genetically flawed - Artist PoV

42 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, blazed said:

What...?

I’m just being up front that I don’t have any answers, just biased suggestions. I’m saying this because I think you think I feel like an “authority” or certain about anything, and I am not. 

Yes, that experiment. I’m just using it as a very loose reference point to try to get something accross...

I think the general population is at the 6 second point, and you’ve been more committed to practices lately, and you’ve “shaved off” a second, so you’re “seeing” more. It seems to me that your communication on the forum is reflective of this. You’re not so full of piss & vinager these days and it feels great to witness. (I used to be the king of piss & vinegar, I hated the way I felt, and I didn’t know why I felt that way - I couldn’t see that I was behind it, and that I was conditioned by my dad)

I’d consider shaving off the remaining 5 seconds by dedication to being the observer for many days. Then (I think) you’d start to see how quickly you’re thinking and responding. It appears to me as a double edged sword, because I have never been a quick thinker. You might observe how you would have responded, had you said something, revealing to you more depth for having saved time & energy in not going through regret, resentment, etc. 

I think you’d be facing a shit load of anger & blame in doing this, and it will be rough, but then you will start seeing life very differently, and your energy would start increasing exponentially. 

Or put another way - presently, you have a sharp & quick mind. Great for science and factual references, industrial management, etc.

But you want energy & creativity, and a life of artistry. This is “at the top” of Maslow’s, or any other structured view. It’s like being blue, but believing one is yellow because they are intelligent and critiquing orange, while wondering why there is the lack of creativity to produce art that is turquoise. 

That is around the 0 or 1 or 2 second place.

Also, yeah I know, but...get the foundation in place, and consider psychadelics. With them, you can see the ‘no seconds place’. The being without thoughts place. They have a way of changing us in terms of actually living without a past, and actually focusing on the future we want. They reveal the actuality that there is no physica;, no me, no point, no meaning - just shocking utter freedom. 

I might very well be totally wrong about this. All I got is words on a forum, and my own experiences to work with. Humility, actualized, imo, is always ongoing and amoung the hardest things in life.  It’s a magnitude beyond being right, or correct, or accurate. 

I got nothin but love for you man. I realize I don’t always come accross that way, and sometimes it’s on purpose, because the intent is to learn and develop myself, by trying & doing what is outside of my personality & comfort zone. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

4 hours ago, blazed said:

I'll rephrase my question did any of you who had laziness issues overcome it? and how? what worked for you?

I know the "the just do it", "just start" or "your feelings don't matter" methods.

But you do realise this doesn't always work in the long run and for everyone right?

Otherwise everyone will be productive once they know these simple tips and tricks.

That's why I mentioned if some people are just genetically gifted and hard wired to be hard workers.

Some Scientist say they actually found laziness genes and if they give it to lab rats those rats become lazy naturally. Which is messed up as that means some of us are destined to be lazy.

Yeah, just telling someone "Oh, just don't be lazy by not being lazy! That's the solution!" doesn't work on its own for a lot of people. Some people are not motivated by anything at all, even by the idea that they're "wasting their life." If they were, then they wouldn't be lazy.

This is especially a problem for people who had a childhood where they would use distraction, laziness, and hiding as a form of escape from their household situation, and they were never conditioned to see a connection between action and favorable results. If everything always felt futile, what is the point of action? Intellectually, you and I may realize this is a false belief, but it doesn't matter if we are emotionally conditioned to respond to work with "Meh, what's the point?"

I say this from experience. I am/was one of these people. Just ignoring the feelings of laziness and pushing through them for a burst of motivation works temporarily, but because it doesn't solve the root problem, you will just go back to your unmotivated baseline soon enough. Brute forcing it does not work.

However, there is hope. I did get over this. The thing is that I simply had to figure out how to do things differently from most people, so I found I couldn't follow a lot of people's advice on it. The basic problem (at least for me), is that I needed a reason. No reason was ever good enough to do anything.

Society's pressures didn't work.

The notion that I could make money and be wealthy only temporarily worked.

The idea that I would have better access to sex partners if I was "successful" only sort of worked.

At the very bottom, the root problem was that I simply didn't give a shit. I just didn't (and still don't) care. So nothing that anyone could say about how I'm wasting my life or I need to just "do it" could ever motivate me. Deep inside, I had a sneaking suspicion that it didn't really matter what I did in the end, so I just did not care.

So, how does a person who doesn't give a shit get stuff done?

I didn't really start to figure this out until I was in stage greenish territory. The answer was weirdly counter-intuitive: it was to never have a reason to do the things I did. To never become attached to any end goal in particular. It was to look deep inside and see what was naturally blossoming inside of me creatively--what I naturally wanted to do--and accept whatever that was without judgement, even if it was nothing.

Almost like a miracle, I suddenly had a creative renaissance in my life. In other words, once I stopped judging myself for being lazy, this body began to produce stuff spontaneously. There was little effort involved after that. It was like swimming downstream.

Even to this day, though, i struggle a bit with judgement. I keep thinking, "It can't be this easy." But it is. Once you're in flow, producing is easy. The hard part is letting go of the judgement and letting go of doing your work for any reason other than as an end in itself. Judgement and ulterior motives will block you creatively like nothing else will.

Hope this makes sense.

@eleveneleven

Wow thanks for sharing that, makes a lot of sense and I see the similarities, I should give that a try. I feel like these are my main problems:

• Resistance (I SHOULD do this / this is WORK)
  • Perfectionism, I want my art to look good and not crap
  • Burnt out from repetitive boring/hard studies to maximize growth rather than doodling for fun.
  • Long road ahead to get any results or rewards (its like whats the point!)
  • Addiction to stimulus, giving in to feel good escapes, even meditation can be this!!

I need to find a way to make this fun again but I feel like I'll be wasting time by not doing *real/difficult* studies like anatomy, etc.

@Nahm

Thanks man, that clears up a lot, that explanation was much better than your original message, I'm not sure if its a spiritual problem though, or spiral dynamic problem. We might be overcomplicating it but it's food for thought. I'll take some notes.

Edited by blazed

5 hours ago, blazed said:

I'll share interesting story though.

It's hard to see whether something is good or bad, we see short term ramifications but we're unable to see long term ramifications.

Damn that is interesting. Yeah that is quite true. It is impossible for us to really know if something is good or bad for us. It could butterfly effect into anything. So even if fate is largely predetermined, to the endless frustration of your inner control freak convinced of its free will, trying madly to assert it, you could take comfort in the experience that you can't possibly know that anything good will come from getting exactly what you think you want. Life is just too complex for us to predict even though we can't seem to stop trying.

5 hours ago, blazed said:

That's why I mentioned if some people are just genetically gifted and hard wired to be hard workers.

Some Scientist say they actually found laziness genes and if they give it to lab rats those rats become lazy naturally. Which is messed up as that means some of us are destined to be lazy.

Here's an answer from that perspective. One of the Big 5 personality traits, which are thought to be based in genetics, trait conscientious (specifically subtype industriousness) is linked to being a hard worker and on average more career success. So you may very well be right about some people just being naturally more disciplined workers.

So what can you do about that? Are you doomed to be lazy as you put it? Well first, watch this video of a psychology professor lecturing about specifically this problem. https://youtu.be/OoA4017M7WU

Also I'm wondering, are you attached to the location you're living or would you consider looking for work internationally?

5 minutes ago, Mad Cat said:

So what can you do about that? Are you doomed to be lazy as you put it? Well first, watch this video of a psychology professor lecturing about specifically this problem. https://youtu.be/OoA4017M7WU

Also I'm wondering, are you attached to the location you're living or would you consider looking for work internationally?

Ah yes I've seen his videos on procrastination, but I'll rewatch to refresh my memory.

I am willing to relocate (within reason) but the problem is you need to be really exceptional artist for them to relocate or get you a work visa, otherwise they will just get someone in their own country without the hassle. It's usually when you're not replaceable they would help you relocate.

25 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

This is what I'm referring to. I was not talking about your spirituality. I was referring to cultivating awareness of yourself..

This is your imagination talking. It shows a clear lack of even psychological integration as you don't really have access to reality at the moment. And i don't mean absolute reality, I mean reality of talking responsibility of your own thoughts feelings and perceptions.

That's what an adult does. Adults are able to cope with life because they are able to come out of their mind for a while and contact reality. Reality is not really harsh. It's the mind that's harsh. The mind creates enemies and dichotomies and feels attacked and attacks back. If you just actually listened to my advice then you wouldn't have had this temper tantrum and attacked nahm the way you did. 

You would have maybe seen that it doesn't really matter what nahm says, or what you think of yourself because you are in the now and the now is not concerned much about opinions or self image or defending. 

Stay on topic please. This does not help, I do not need other people trying implant their opinions and beliefs into me about my own consciousness, thanks. I know who the regular arguers are in this forum very well.

This place is always a shitfest of others telling others how low their consciousness is, I dont want to participate in that nonsense anymore.

I totally understand what you're saying about the mind creating problems. However my meditation practices is the time i spend practicing no-mind, in the maya we have problems to solve and this is a problem I am trying to solve.

Edited by blazed

1 hour ago, Etagnwo said:

@blazed I'm not reading the thread, just responding to a few tid bits.

I just think your problem would solve itself if you didn't focus on it now.  You're talking about ego motivation or something and how you lack any passion. I'm not saying these external issues don't exist, I'm saying that you can find an answer to your "problem" on your own without being a cry baby and manipulating other people to help you with something that you have the power to do on your own. Again this is how an adult operates. You're poorly integrated and unconscious. You have no ability to access your own potential. You're stuck and you are trying to access your potential via your intellect which isn't even an accurate representation of you or don't even represent reality. 

54 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@blazed I mean, you're quite an angry young man. I think if you integrated that aggression rather than keep continuing to act it out again and again as nahm pointed out, you will find that your motivations come back. You are wasting your life energy by constantly hiding from your self. 

That must be a drain

52 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

@blazed Now did my blatant disregard for your ideals stir you up? Are you going to attack me with it? Or can you tolerate it and use it for living your life? 

You should really research what it means to be an internet troll.

Being overly negative, making assumptions, blaming, stirring people up on purposely and then asking them if they got upset is precisely what a troll is.

"In Internet slang, a troll (/troʊl, trɒl/) is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting inflammatory and digressive,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

Edited by blazed

I don't have time for this @Etagnwo please don't derail the thread anymore, you have been muted from my side.  Focus on your own problems first before you "help others" .

Goodluck!

Edited by blazed

2 hours ago, Etagnwo said:

@blazed I'm not reading the thread, just responding to a few tid bits.

I just think your problem would solve itself if you didn't focus on it now.  You're talking about ego motivation or something and how you lack any passion. I'm not saying these external issues don't exist, I'm saying that you can find an answer to your "problem" on your own without being a cry baby and manipulating other people to help you with something that you have the power to do on your own. Again this is how an adult operates. You're poorly integrated and unconscious. You have no ability to access your own potential. You're stuck and you are trying to access your potential via your intellect which isn't even an accurate representation of you or don't even represent reality. 

?

Dude, are you actually trying to help this person with his issue, or are you just using him as a venting board for things that personally bother you? Will calling him a "cry baby" and implying he's not an "adult" get him motivated or give him perspective on this problem? Will going on about how "unconscious" he is make him more conscious?

Probably not.

When I was younger and had a similar problem to OP, everyone and their mom was lining up to shame me subtly or overtly about how I needed to be an "adult" and do what all the other "adults" did. Guess what? It didn't work--because every person is different and has different motivations, and it just so happened that mine did not align with the vast majority of people's motivations. Some people are not motivated extrinsically hardly at all, and Dr. Phil style tough love won't work on them.

Look, when I was deep in that shitty cycle of feeling lazy and useless and unmotivated, and having to force myself to get work done (which did work temporarily), the funny thing is that I actually was guilty myself of shaming people who surrendered to that lack of motivation and were honest about their laziness. It was projection. It pissed me off to see other people who were like me, but didn't try to hide it.

53 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

If you want to play the role of his mother you're at liberty to.

Huh? Don't see how it's "playing the role of his mother" to suggest that the first step to solving these kinds of tricky blocks is to end resistance and self-judgement.

But hell, if it's motherly to suggest not brute forcing things when brute force has proven itself (for years) to be a poor strategy in a specific situation, then just call me the holy virgin and latch onto them hairy teats. Whatever works.

I actually know for a fact that your approach is what doesn't work.

And I guess I know for a fact that it does actually work. At least, it worked for me. Nothing else worked. Whether it would work for him or not is a mystery, but at least I can offer a perspective from someone who has been there. In my experience, your approach is the complete opposite of what works. Again, though, I can only offer my specific experience.

It doesn't work because the guy has been on here for years acting out the same thing over and over and over again and no amount of mollycoddling and reasoning with him has worked.

What I offered is neither mollycoddling, nor is it reasoning. Just because something doesn't amount to shaming someone for their behavior, doesn't mean that now it's coddling them. There is more to life than these extremes.

It doesn't matter if it works now. Maybe in 3 years time it will click for him and he will be like fuck dude. 

Think in longer timeframes. 

So shaming someone and encouraging them to resist their laziness might not work now, but it will work in the future, according to your speculation.

Hell, maybe it will. Maybe that's how shaming people works. But probably not.

Personally, I don't think it does. From my own experience, it absolutely does not work, either right now or in a long timeframe. Self-judgement only continues the cycle. You just keep hitting your head against the wall without actually stopping for a second and investigating the root issue.

Change comes after acceptance; it doesn't come out of resistance. And if someone is not extrinsically motivated by anything, they will never change until they find intrinsic motivation, but it's hard to find that if you spend your time continually searching for extrinsic motivators that only temporarily work. The laziness is a sign that your reasons are not important enough to you. From there, you can develop self-discipline organically, for reasons you actually believe in (and not the ones society told you to believe in).

And, yes, this can take years to figure out.

But sure, maybe nothing will "work" on him, and he'll just keep posting in the forums and being "angry." So what, though? Maybe that's his destiny. Maybe he incarnated on this Earth with the specific intention of bothering you; in that case, he's fulfilling his life purpose already and there's nothing to change.

Edited by eleveneleven

Don't bother responding to him @eleveneleven this is what he does, he's a troll.
He's also using tidbits of information I shared and making assumptions to attack me, such as "his mother locked him away" nobody locked me away lol, I started heavily playing video games is what I said, because I enjoyed them a lot.

I was looking for tangible things from people such as yourself @eleveneleven who had laziness issues and managed to turn their lives around thanks for sharing your ideas. @Etagnwo on the other hand went ape shit and was like "lol you're unconscious, unaware, angry, not present enough, git gud kid" and then he started getting angry because I didn't agree with that being the reason.

I follow a lot of great artist some of the BEST, these people usually dont know what spirituality is, who don't do consciousness practices, who are not enlightened who are at various stages on the spiral dynamics, people at stage blue for example heavy islamic person drawing some great artwork.

Spirituality is not necessary for mastery of a field or productivity.

Because Leo has heavily gone into spirituality the forums have become a nutcase job every time someone has a problem the solution is always:

"lol raise your awareness and consciousness, be more present" the same answer to everything.

"how do i build muscle?" raise your consciousness! be more present!

"how do i can become a rocket scientist?" raise your consciousness! be more present!

"how do I learn to catch a fish?!" raise your consciousness! be more present!.

:D

Edited by blazed

1 hour ago, blazed said:

Don't bother responding to him @eleveneleven this is what he does, he's a troll.
He's also using tidbits of information I shared and making assumptions to attack me, such as "his mother locked him away" nobody locked me away lol, I started heavily playing video games is what I said, because I enjoyed them a lot.

I was looking for tangible things from people such as yourself @eleveneleven who had laziness issues and managed to turn their lives around thanks for sharing your ideas. @Etagnwo on the other hand went ape shit and was like "lol you're unconscious, unaware, angry, not present enough, git gud kid" and then he started getting angry because I didn't agree with that being the reason.

I follow a lot of great artist some of the BEST, these people usually dont know what spirituality is, who don't do consciousness practices, who are not enlightened who are at various stages on the spiral dynamics, people at stage blue for example heavy islamic person drawing some great artwork.

Spirituality is not necessary for mastery of a field or productivity.

Because Leo has heavily gone into spirituality the forums have become a nutcase job every time someone has a problem the solution is always:

"lol raise your awareness and consciousness, be more present" the same answer to everything.

"how do i build muscle?" raise your consciousness! be more present!

"how do i can become a rocket scientist?" raise your consciousness! be more present!

"how do I learn to catch a fish?!" raise your consciousness! be more present!.

:D

Most great artists enjoy doing what they do though, which doesn't seem to be the case with you. I don't know a single good artist that is actually good who struggles with motivation to paint, draw or study. Ask yourself whether that is the case with you.

The "raise your consciousness" applies to people who are unmotivated like you, not to people who already love what they are doing.

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Most great artists enjoy doing what they do though, which doesn't seem to be the case with you. I don't know a single good artist that is actually good who struggles with motivation to paint, draw or study. Ask yourself whether that is the case with you.

The "raise your consciousness" applies to people who are unmotivated like you, not to people who already love what they are doing.

Not true in every scenario, there is something called "the pain process", "and deliberate practice" which many artist find difficult. What you mean is a lot of artist like to doodle. When it comes to actual studying like bone, structure, muscles, anatomy, perspective, colour, lighting, most artist find it difficult to find motivation. There are videos and videos about artist burn out and different types of practice. Such as just drawing for fun practice which yields little results to delibrate real learning practice (drawing the same thing a thousand times).

Edited by blazed

3 minutes ago, blazed said:

Not true in every scenario, there is something called "the pain process", "and deliberate practice" which many artist find difficult. What you mean is a lot of artist like to doodle. When it comes to actual studying like bone, structure, muscles, anatomy, perspective, colour, lighting, most artist find it difficult to find motivation. There are videos and videos about artist burn out and different types of practice.

Yes, but they still draw. Are you drawing every day? Do you actually love to draw every day? 

Of course it takes discipline, but you seem to lack both, the love for the art and the discipline to study. The best usually have a healthy balance between both.

It's difficult to help you because you are seem a little stubborn or set in your own paradigm. I know I was the same way and still am to an great extend. I tried to manipulate your ego a little but it didn't work, to be frank I think you just need more time with life. I know for example that a year ago the same advice I gave you wouldn't have worked at all for me, I had to figure it out for myself.

So, good luck with your adventure!

Glory to Israel

6 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Yes, but they still draw. Are you drawing every day? Do you actually love to draw every day? 

Of course it takes discipline, but you seem to lack both, the love for the art and the discipline to study. The best usually have a healthy balance between both.

It's difficult to help you because you are seem a little stubborn or set in your own paradigm. I know I was the same way and still am to an great extend. I tried to manipulate your ego a little but it didn't work, to be frank I think you just need more time with life. I know for example that a year ago the same advice I gave you wouldn't have worked at all for me, I had to figure it out for myself.

So, good luck with your adventure!

I do enjoy drawing once I get going and in the flow and I enjoy seeing the fruitation of my work.

What I do however have is a resistance to start everyday.

As for your advice people lose me when they show negativity and insulting nature when they're trying to help such as "you dont know this or that" when it's simply not the case, there is so much blindness and assumption on your ends.

I'm going to be bluntly honest here, you do NOT know me better than I know myself so don't tell me what I am or not.

What I am asking is if you were lazy and how did you overcome it? What changed your life.  You could just say "for me it was lack of consciousness and it helped me a lot" that does not mean it will 100% work for me like you claim to, I'm not the one being stubborn and arrogrant.

I've been doing 1 hour meditation for the past 3 years this is not a spiritual problem or raising consciousness problem. This is a lack of discipline problem and motivation problem, in fact spirituality has killed the motivation because I have less ego desires, such as "it's not important if i master something" or "make a lot of money" or "do x, y, z".

Thanks for your time and advice through, I know what you mean when there is no way around doing it, you just got to do it, I'm trying to understand why for some people its so easy and for others they have life long problems trying to do things.

2 minutes ago, blazed said:

I do enjoy drawing once I get going and in the flow and I enjoy seeing the fruitation of my work.

What I do however have is a resistance to start everyday.

As for your advice people lose me when they show negativity and insulting nature when they're trying to help such as "you dont know this or that" when it's simply not the case, there is so much blindness and assumption on your ends.

I'm going to be bluntly honest here, you do NOT know me better than I know myself so don't tell me what I am or not.

What I am asking is if you were lazy and how did you overcome it? What changed your life.  You could just say "for me it was lack of consciousness and it helped me a lot" that does not mean it will 100% work for me like you claim to, I'm not the one being stubborn and arrogrant.

I've been doing 1 hour meditation for the past 3 years this is not a spiritual problem or raising consciousness problem. This is a lack of discipline problem and motivation problem, in fact spirituality has killed the motivation because I have less ego desires, such as "it's not important if i master something" or "make a lot of money" or "do x, y, z".

Thanks for your time and advice through, I know what you mean when there is no way around doing it, you just got to do it, I'm trying to understand why for some people its so easy and for others they have life long problems trying to do things.

Of course I don't know you, you don't need to get angry at me for operating from assumptions, otherwise no conversation could even take place. :D

The reason why I seem so confident with what I am saying is because I feel like I was in the EXACT same position. I tried everything, meditation, motivation, life purpose, all Leo's advice. It surely did improve my life but it didn't really change anything that significantly (at least I wasn't aware of at the time).

I am an artist too by the way, and from what I can see of what you have shown us, I don't see any passion in what you did. And see that because I was the exact same way. All of what you showed were studies, or things that made you improve in your skill. I don't see anything that you wanted to create for the sake of creating it, no original ideas. I remember I used to think that, once I got good at it I would eventually draw my own stuff that I would be passionate about. 

I also loved to draw once I was getting into it, as you say, the resistance is what is the most difficult thing to overcome. Once I was into it in fact, I could have been drawing all day. I would make another assumption that you probably are listening to things while you are doing your work? Like podcasts, music etc.? Is it difficult for you to study or do your art in complete silence, with no background stimulation? 

And I do understand that you feel like people are insulting you, but they are not. They simply might have another opinion then you, or are further progressed than you and already see the mistakes you are making. And yes, it is frustrating for us to see others make mistakes that we know exactly how to avoid, but it's simply impossible to communicate it to someone.

As I said, facing the dragon is the only thing you can do in my opinion, it was the only thing I was able to do. Face the bad feelings, that's it. But you won't do that until it doesn't make click of you, until you are not so sick of continuing to live the way you do that it simply elevates your consciousness to become aware of how you are manipulating yourself into not being able to act.

I can't really give you advice, I can simply try to make it click for you as well, though I genuinely think you are not ready for that yet. I can't tell you why it's easy for some and difficult for others. It wasn't easy for me, it took incredible amounts of suffering until it became even an option for me. And it's not easy, it never is easy. That is exactly what you misunderstand. What you think is easy is simply others being able to make the sacrifice again and again and again, because they are sick of being weaklings. It's never easy for them, they simply realized they need to face the dragon, like I said.

You intellectually know that you need to face the dragon, but you simply are scared of doing so. Until there is something that you are more scared of, I don't think you will face the dragon.

That's all I can tell you, and the irony is I know that nothing I said will help you whatsoever. :D

Oh and one piece of advice. People in here, including me, are wasting their life-time to help you (even though admittedly, I kind of used you as an experiment). Even if you don't like what some of us say, I think a little gratitude wouldn't hurt. xD

Glory to Israel

8 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Oh and one piece of advice. People in here, including me, are wasting their life-time to help you (even though admittedly, I kind of used you as an experiment). Even if you don't like what some of us say, I think a little gratitude wouldn't hurt. xD

28 minutes ago, blazed said:

Sir you are mentally ill. Please show me your artwork. Because everything you type is trash, im done being nice.

12 minutes ago, Scholar said:

(even though admittedly, I kind of used you as an experiment).

Thanks, how pathetic i wouldn't be surpised if you're an alt account of someone in particular.

Edited by blazed

7 minutes ago, blazed said:

Sir you are mentally ill. Please show me your artwork. Because everything you type is trash, im done being nice.

Do you really think I would reveal my identity to you if you react in this manner? I wouldn't reveal it either way but still. :D

One last advice that might help you is celibacy, half a year of no sexual activity. That might fix lot's of stuff depending on what your relationship to sexuality is. Anyways, I think I'm done here as well. As I said, good luck to you!

Glory to Israel

Just now, Scholar said:

Do you really think I would reveal my identity to you if you react in this manner? I wouldn't reveal it either way but still. :D

One last advice that might help you is celibacy, half a year of no sexual activity. That might fix lot's of stuff depending on what your relationship to sexuality is. Anyways, I think I'm done here as well. As I said, good luck to you!

Trash person. Pathetic. Go hide.

Edited by blazed

Ok I tried to clear up the trash talk and take the main useful points from everyone, and get rid of the garbage and negative talk. (Thanks every for the useful contributions).

There was so much toxicity and negativity and simple wrong and false "facts" like: "I don't know a single good artist that is actually good who struggles with motivation to paint, draw or study". When all you need to do is YouTube Artist burnt out videos to see some famous artist like Jazza crying on YouTube about burn out.

Breakdown:

DocHoliday:

• Regain COMPLETE and FULL responsibility and ownership over.

• See yourself as a winner in life, You create your entire reality all by yourself, including your beliefs

Scholar:

• You believe that you cannot face bad feelings, feeling helpless. Visualize the bad feelings as a dragon that is actually trying to scare you from what you need to do, and then simply sit down and try to scare the dragon away. The dragon will always come back every day.

• Just force yourself, See discomfort as a challenge, the worse it feels, the better. You simply need to face it and embrace the suffering, every single day. There is no easy fix

• "Good." mentality:  Jacko, Leo Video most uncomfortable thing (both seen)

Mad Cat:

• Spiritual Bypassing. (probably not the case for me)

Isabel:

• Limited beliefs, change them.

Nahm:

• Dedication to being the observer for many days. (more mindful meditation, meditate my way to mastery lol)

• Consider psychedelics (something I would try but illegal and a hassle)

Eleveneleven:

• Brute forcing it does not work. (long-term)

• Needed a reason. No reason was ever good enough to do anything.  The root problem was that I simply didn't give a shit.

• The answer was weirdly counter-intuitive: it was to never have a reason to do the things I did. To never become attached to any end goal in particular. It was to look deep inside and see what was naturally blossoming inside of me creatively--what I naturally wanted to do--and accept whatever that was without judgement, even if it was nothing.

• I stopped judging myself for being lazy, this body began to produce stuff spontaneously. There was little effort involved after that. It was like swimming downstream. Judgement and ulterior motives will block you creatively like nothing else will.

Etagnwo:

• Thoughts are just thoughts come out of their mind (meditate my way to mastery lol)

• To bring ambition back then maybe stop living in your head and just start living in the nowness? (be more present)