blazed

[Help] Reptilian brain - Feel genetically flawed - Artist PoV

42 posts in this topic

23 hours ago, blazed said:

Any suggestions?  I've messed around with affirmations and hypnosis,  even  recorded my own specific realistic ones.

I also did Leo's 90 day me sheet, vision board,  affirmation, contemplation, visualisation.

Can't say it help a lot. It did a little I guess I should go back to it.

I seem to fall off the wagon too often and need to keep getting back on track.

just the fact that you're here asking questions means that a part of you believes that something will work

I'm answering here because I was a lot like you, I'm also an artist and felt like a failure, had no money, was in constant physical and mental pain, hated myself, hated waking up in the morning because all it meant was facing the horrors of the day

all I did was change the way that I was thinking

at first I just refused to think about anything negative, I just changed all negative thoughts to anything else, even a grocery list was better to focus on

that led to better and better choices for thoughts, spiritual thoughts were best for me, made me feel good, affirmations were good, etc

it took a few months and my physical pain is gone, my mental pain is gone most of the time, and I'm not selling more art but I just negotiated a settlement with a company that was infringing my copyrights

it was easy, they settled out of court and all I had to do was answer emails from my lawyer about a dozen times, and I just started second lawsuit with a different lawyer that will be filed this month (the lazy way to make money from art haha) 

if you want to try what I did then do this:

each time you have a thought that makes you feel bad, be ready to let it go and think a different thought, it can anything as long as it doesn't make you feel bad, think about getting a new haircut, going to the beach, anything, then build on that

if your mind tries to tell you it's not helping, then remind yourself that you do believe that it will work otherwise why would you even try?