Zweistein

Why do I=you=we exist?

305 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, now is forever said:

this whole conversation is so absurd.

I think that the tea is ready.

6953658-tea-green-steam-cup-kettle.jpg

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@tsuki It takes logical conclusions to tell racist from non-racist.

You just said that you're being explicit about the absurdity of what you're writing.

How did it occur that you call me racist?

You're just a typical stage Green soyboy.

Edited by MrDmitriiV

"It is the emptiness within the cup that makes it useful."

@now is forever Why absurd? I simply asked why you think I'm racist, yet you completely ignore the question and focus on other stuff.

@now is forever You are racist because I say you're racist, there are no reasons. You also worship Hilter because I say so, there are no reasons why I say this.

Edited by MrDmitriiV

22 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

You're just a typical stage Green soyboy.

Is that an insult for you? 9_9
Here, have a candy: Mommy was wrong for calling you racist. Mommy is sorry.

Do you feel better now?

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@MrDmitriiV am i your skapegoat for your mom now or are you talking about the „i“ now or are you talking about your aggressions against your mom. because she didn’t know nothing of the differences between poison or milk?

but she still gave life to you didn’t she? can you see her as just that? and everything else except for that love, she was not able to do it differently. because no one tought her and she couldn’t teach herself.

Edited by now is forever

@tsuki Lol, that's not insult but a diagnosis, derived from logical conclusions.

If you finally acknowledge that calling me racist was silly, I'm happy :D

@now is forever the mommy thing was a metaphor (u seem to love them) to highlight your against-the-norm type of communication (asked a question, you answer something unrelated to the question)

@MrDmitriiV if you are a psychologist... i guess you should know what this is about. 

and it is not about against the norm, it’s about two professions.

10 minutes ago, MrDmitriiV said:

If you finally acknowledge that calling me racist was silly, I'm happy :D

And you came to this conclusion only after I gave you a candy?
Why didn't you tell me that you wanted a candy up front? That would have saved mommy a lot of talking.
Man, you're just too much. You're so cute that my heart's gonna explode. :x

Edited by tsuki

@MrDmitriiV What exactly did you want to teach us? Can you elaborate? I would assume that it has to do with our arrogant style of communicating with you, doesn't it?

Edited by Zweistein

@now is forever You really mean it?
Thank you, we're considering it.

5 hours ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein What is the difference between love and hate?

Well, I just learned that in non-dual world there is no difference, but in dual world there is a very tiny difference that actually matters. If we fail to make this tiny difference, we are in fact completely screwed. I contemplated this a lot and I agree with Leo's view on this point nowadays.

P.S. Could it be a clue how one can walk through a mirror? ?

Edited by Zweistein

@tsuki i don’t know, i just thought that role would suit you.

maybe you have to  give/have a lesson with every cookie you give to any child. 

oh man the ones without morals and huge ego are the toughest.

Edited by now is forever

5 minutes ago, Zweistein said:

Well, I just learned that in non-dual world there is no difference, but in dual world there is a very tiny difference that actually matters. If we fail to make this tiny difference, we are in fact completely screwed. I contemplated this a lot and I agree with Leo's view on this point nowadays.

@Zweistein And the difference between dual and the non-dual world is... ?
Are you perhaps mistaking your influence on 'other people's' willingness to love or hate?

7 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@tsuki däi don’t know, i just thought that role would suit you.

I know that you don't know. I just felt reassured which was very pleasant.
Having children because of a random comment on the internet is not the brightest idea.
Even if the random comment came from the most wonderful person :).

i‘m going to paint the walls now, white ?. and some i just leave rough and rude.

@tsuki to answer your questions (below), can we take a look at this lovely graphic again? Also, how do we spark willingness to love?

36 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Zweistein And the difference between dual and the non-dual world is... ?
Are you perhaps mistaking your influence on 'other people's' willingness to love or hate?

On 26.7.2018 at 7:41 PM, tsuki said:

@Zweistein For now, I think that your diagram is incomplete:

IMG_20180726_141807.jpg.f9b6abc17cc1f511a35b51789392797e.jpg

The squares are logic-based. It is a symbolic, mechanical manipulation of knowledge.
Transitions however are intuitive and occur when there is an equilibrium within a stage.
When all beings within a stage are of equal importance. When search within a stage in exhausted.