Leo-Tzu

Siamese twins

11 posts in this topic

I've always been curious about consciousness or what we define empirically as it, if we possess it (for at least our body) or it just flow into everything. . . Maybe this could help understand a little more (especially to those people who thinks what we are is just our body. . .)

1 hour ago, Leo-Tzu said:

I've always been curious about consciousness or what we define empirically as it, if we possess it (for at least our body) or it just flow into everything. . . Maybe this could help understand a little more (especially to those people who thinks what we are is just our body. . .)

To me it just completely shatters the old pardigm and ways of thinking of consciosness. It raises some serious questions about who we are and I think its time we stopped ignoring it.

Duality be damned!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

That's so interesting to me. We all have multiple personalities; some more obviously than others.  LOL, it'd be hard to do a strong determination sit like that......what if one of them hated meditating?   :D

We are just the body my padawans ;) 

But the body is directly linked to the whole, humanity, life, and universe. So identifying with the outside of the body gets one into more sleep and delusion. The Siamese is a glitch in the material world, only that, they have the potential to awaken too ;) 

22 hours ago, Leo-Tzu said:

@Quanty your first sentence is a delusion

You don't know ;) 

On 7/6/2018 at 2:11 AM, Leo-Tzu said:

This is so cool! 

They have to wake up and explain more on how it works for them!