Danelius

Thank you

20 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I've recently signed up to the forum after watching a video called, "What Is Consciousness? - All Questions Answered and What Is Intelligence? - Infinite Intelligence Explained"

Just now, I've finished watching a video called, "Comprehending The Magnitude Of Reality" and had the urge to create my first thread.

All three are infinitely profound.

Everything that is mentioned I've experienced.

The latter touched me deeply because Leo's words are like my thoughts and also what I feel and experience when on 5 tabs of AL-LADS or 1P-LSD.
I was overwhelmed with the content because it was so meaningful and made sense to me.

Sorry, if this thread is somewhat unstructured as my mind wonders and I've been sat here staring into oblivion trying to make it somewhat understandable and useful.

I will end with these quotes,

"Wake up with a smile, go to bed with a smile!"

"Be 100% in your decision making whether that decision takes a moment or upto a lifetime."

"The mind is the final frontier. Once that is mastered everything else falls into place!"

"If you look in the mirror you'll see a reflection of God."

"For All Mankind."

Danelius

Good! Now don’t confuse yourself with this forum ?

But since this is a forum I will be the first one to recommend meditation! Do it. Find a technique you like (Vipassana or do nothing) and rest in your being more deeply. 

Cosmic love

I shall look into it, much appreciative for the recommendation. Always interested in learning new experiences.

Just watched, "AL-LAD Trip Report - A Powerful Tool For Consciousness Work" and Leo you articulate as I'd like to. Awesomeness. You're spot on with everything. Great work.

Psychedelics must be respected.

@Leo Gura

I owe you an act of kindness for the 4 videos I've watched. For eons, I've been searching for answers but didn't know to which questions. I thought it was further information but it was actually hearing your words as it clarifies what I have felt and experienced. Maybe it has something to do with your strength and my weakness. They both go hand in hand and has resonated with me. Now, I feel at peace.

On 7/5/2018 at 5:01 AM, Danelius said:

Psychedelics must be respected.

@Leo Gura

I owe you an act of kindness for the 4 videos I've watched. For eons, I've been searching for answers but didn't know to which questions. I thought it was further information but it was actually hearing your words as it clarifies what I have felt and experienced. Maybe it has something to do with your strength and my weakness. They both go hand in hand and has resonated with me. Now, I feel at peace.

Keep watching them videos! 

Stumbling upon Leo's videos was a big turning point for me as well.

I will recommend these videos by Leo for you, really mind blowing!

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

I'll 2nd the suggestion of meditation, if you don't do it already. A simple breath-focused technique is great to start with.   20 minutes a day will change your life.   :)

@PsiloPutty

do advise about this. i have yet to be practical about all this stuff. all my knowing and fascination thus far is mostly intellectual 

breathing focused technique... is that the do-nothing? you just breath in/out and do nothing?

Love Is The Answer

@SoonHei Focusing on your breath and not controlling your attention - aka Do Nothing - are different techniques. 

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

"Do-Nothing" is even simpler than a breath-focused technique. It's almost TOO simple for some people. 

Breath-focus is just that: sit down, close your peepers and try to fully notice and appreciate every breath you experience for 20 minutes. You won't notice every breath, but that's the "goal." Don't try to control your breath; just observe it as it goes in....as it goes out. In and out, in and out. Notice how each breath feels going in your nostrils and out your nostrils. Really focus on it. When (not if) thoughts pop into your mind, just mentally greet them and then go back to your breath. When you start feeling that you must be doing the meditation wrong, greet that feeling and go right back to your breath. When you wonder how much time is left on your timer, greet that thought and then go right back to your breath. When you realize that you've been thinking about something else for 2 minutes, don't be hard on yourself and go back to your breath. 

If you've never meditated before, just accept up front that you'll suck ass at it for the first few weeks. See those first few weeks as a SOLID investment in your future and don't give up. After that time, you'll start to see small changes in your thought patterns, moods and behavior. That's when the encouragement to continue becomes soooo much easier. 

A good video to convey the benefits of meditation....

@PsiloPutty

hmmmm

thank you for that. will try

i guess the do-nothing is so simple or too simple... implies that it is advanced.

just like how enlightment is supposed to be the most simple/basic thing (once enlightneed that is - as you're seeing thru the illusion and realize how silly it all was) but to the unenlightnened, it seems impossible

so will try the breathing exercise

one question, as i progress and get better and better ( i guess that means i will get less distracted from observing the breath) is the end goal to be sitting there, with 0 distractions/thoughts and just notice/observe the breath for 20mins?

for someone, let's say who has been doing this for 1 year now, every day. and can sit and notice breath for 20 mins... what is the goal there on this spirtuality/meditative path? for those 20 mins you are just aware? and feel peacefull after? or during this 20 mins you get insights once you have reached advanced level?

please advise

@Torkys  thanks. i suppose it makes sense. and if you may, please answer this question if you know. thanks

*crossing fingers, eyes, legs* hoping that answer is NOT " there is no goal/purpose"  LOL

Love Is The Answer

Do-Nothing isn't more advanced; it's just a different technique. If you look it up on YouTube, you'll find out more about it, but it doesn't focus on anything at all. It's more a "freestyle" version, where any thought or emotion is allowed and not chased away, as long as you're not actively participating in the thought.  

And no, the vast majority of people, after meditating for years, will still have some thoughts enter their minds during their meditations, but the thoughts do get less frequent and less urgent. The main thing about meditation is that it opens for you a unique window on your mind's habits, and it can even go beyond that. If meditation helps me with awakening, that's great, but I'd keep doing it even if I knew that it would never assist me with that. 

3 hours ago, SoonHei said:

what is the goal there on this spirtuality/meditative path? for those 20 mins you are just aware? and feel peacefull after? or during this 20 mins you get insights once you have reached advanced level?

On the deepest level, there is no purpose :D

On the other hand, your deepest desire is Bliss/Love and that, only God/Dao can provide:
"Most people do not bother with these things because they think they have already found the Truth or something else is more important to them. Beliefs, however, are futile. The times will come where beliefs start to crumble or get destroyed. As basing one's psyche on beliefs isn't wise, one starts to search for the Indestructible." - and spirituality and meditation, with patience and presence, will reveal the Indestructible.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@SoonHei

I've recently seen, "What Is God? - Leo Becomes Absolute Infinity (Aka God) - All Of Reality Explained" (the words about every probable outcome I've experienced.) I've actually started, "Understanding Absolute Infinity - Part 1." Also, added, "Understanding Absolute Infinity - Part 2" to my Watchlist. I need to go back to those two (as I was shattered at the time and fell asleep.) His voice is really soothing and easy to listen to; bit like Neil Degrasse Tyson. I've seen, "Enlightenment Experience Happening In Real Time - LIVE!" This was great and fully understand why he's looking at his hand (I've done this.) A dirty urinal is interesting as well. I've also watched, "Leo's Solo Meditation Retreat - 90 Hours Of Nonstop Meditation In The Forest" this was something different than to the studio. Another in my Watchlist is, "Reality Is A Strange Loop - The Beauty Of Paradox + GRAPHICS" I've seen parts but yet again fallen asleep (a good thing.)

@PsiloPutty

I will look into meditation.

@Torkys

Yep, I've seen Leo's video, "Shamanic Breathing Technique + LIVE DEMO" so shall try this out at some point.

So many profound experiences on psychedelics and would love to share with you all but as Leo has stated somethings can't be described and must be experienced by oneself.  It's beautiful. Absolute Infinity is incredible, this shall change you.

Edited by Danelius
Extra words.

celebration! 

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

I'm halfway through, "Leo Hits Rock Bottom - EVERYTHING Understood" and Leo is spot on. I totally understand. It's amazing really. I enjoyed that analogy of the cat and the yarn.

All people who take psychedelics should watch his videos. It's like closure to the experience.