billiesimon

Controversial problems with the evolution of green stage relationships? Confused

46 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, billiesimon said:

No, I just gave you a nice seventies song about it. 
Which you ignored ¬¬ probably didn't even listen to -_- I am also somehow decent at playing it. Maybe.

I've listened to that song many time before. So, I didn't listen to it this time. Especially, because you were using it to call me paranoid. But it's a good song. 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

11 minutes ago, Emerald said:

So, I didn't listen to it this time. Especially, because you were using it to call me paranoid. 

Noooooooo :o do you realize that I looked it up and pasted it just for you? I spent almost 2 minutes to find it and write the last lyrics -_- what a waste of my gift.

No, it was not to mock you, I've always been peaceful in this conversation. It just came up in my mind while reading the word "paranoid", also because english is not my mother tongue and "paranoid" just triggers my memory of this song xD and also to make the discussion lighter, you're too tense -_-

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️

That's okay. I do take this topic seriously.

If you're interested in understanding a bit more about what I'm saying, you can watch this. It's very informative about the very social patterns that I was mentioning but goes into more specific detail and gives concrete examples of how sneaky rhetoric is used by the Alt Right. Plus, Contrapoints is just downright entertaining. 

Edit: I just watched it again after a long time of not watching it, and it's SOOO relevant to the conversation that we just had. Both sides of it. 

It starts getting down to the propaganda and rhetorical strategies at around 3:30 in the video.

Oops! Forgot to tag you @billiesimon

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Swing dancing.  (Or any dancing)

I think partner dancing is a great way to have fun, to have a three minute connection with someone and then to respectfully move on.  It may help you orient yourself to the energies or experiences that you are looking for so that you can advocate that more clearly.  It can help to build healthy self-and-other respecting boundaries too.  

@Emerald You should be renamed as "amber" instead of Emerald because you're totaly yellow on this one :P

I really liked your answers but nonetheless there is something I wish to adress.

On 01/07/2018 at 10:38 PM, Emerald said:

Have you ever lacked representation in the media as a heterosexual?

While I am working towards green, I am triggered by representation on purpose.

Let me explain : very strong women in Star Wars 7 on purpose the crazy admiral haristyle pink air, black hermione in Harry Potter, adding gay or black characters here and there just because you NEED to add them otherwise you're racist etc.

For instance some black artists complained there were no black actors at Oscars. Well if they're all bad there is nothing to be done. Maybe the do suffer from underrepresentation because they tend to have less opportunities but adding BAD black actors to oscars for equality is simply travesty. The same tendency goes everywhere : some universities in Canada wanna recruit professors who are women, handicapped and part of a minorty ONLY because hey you have to be representative and WHO care about your skills ? This is why I feel like sometime altough it might not be true - privilege is faught with reverse privilege instead of real organic solutions.

Everyone should be integrated and have equal opportunites but competency is extremely important and should not assume roles, be it providing entretainement or education simply based on the fact such or such area lacks x type of people.

Most blatant example of this is Katy Perry "hey hey hey" : a Jeanne D'Arc with a LGBT dress fighting off a pig-like male figure. Amazing. This is not art - this is propaganda !

@Lynnel I’m neutral in this question but what if the judges are a bunch of white people, who don’t get “ black culture” so they don’t like it. Then what?

Katy Perry, female empowerment at any costxD

Edited by Spiral