Viking

my mind starts to make me insane

10 posts in this topic

It's not all the time like that, it's not even often, actually it happened just a few times, but it makes me very scared.

It usually happens when I try to go to sleep, my mind just starts thinking, imagining, and it cant stop. It starts to imagine objects, sounds, situations, sometimes rapidly, I start to think about that and it keeps the cycle on. I try to calm my mind like in meditation, be aware of breath or something, but that also perpetuates it. whatever I try or dont try to do it just keeps going. sometimes I get scared of it and it perpetuates it even further.

It happened most notably the night after I have taken LSD and a day after LSA.

it's 2AM right now for me, it happened just now and in the midst of it the idea popped into my mind to ask about it here. 

believe it or not but tonight is a little bit special, I havent masturbated in 3 days. usually I just dampen my system with masturbation almost every day but I happened to not do it because i got sick of it a little already. Every emotion feels intense, I feel a constant 24/7 pressure in my chest and sometimes in the back of my head, I feel a little more creative and I have more insights than usual. my guess all this happens because of that, maybe i will just continue masturbating because I cant control the energy. 

How do I go about this? how do I control that without masturbating? my guess is I need to continue doing yoga and to continue meditating, but it seems like it doesnt do anything.

Edited by Viking

Don't resist the thoughts or the stress ..  allow every thing and be aware of the moment while accepting and allowing everything .. remember that what you resist persist ! 

I always masturbate to tubecams on psychedelics. I voyeur but it seems I'm in the room with them. I mentally tip a million pounds before I have to save the world. I've never had a come down on LSD, AL-LADS or 1P-LSD. I always feel calm, positive, peaceful and clear at the end of a session.

Edited by Danelius
Capitalisation on a word.

Insanity is (or can be) one of the steps to a quiet mind. 

Its scary but it will pass eventually :)

Don't take lsd. Don't lie to yourself that it's doing you any good if the end result is your mind wandering even more. Psycedelics don't help all people for some they are too strong. Be brave :)

Just now, shamaanitar said:

Don't take lsd. Don't lie to yourself that it's doing you any good if the end result is your mind wandering even more. Psycedelics don't help all people for some they are too strong. Be brave :)

it happened without lsd also

regarding the whole anti psychedelics thing, im not sure whether i should take them. theyre making me so free of my mental constructs, i feel like i would be doomed without them. ive taken lsd only once, and in that time i realized how much in a bubble i am and seen life from a new perspective which helped me decide better what to do. normal brain function is so crippling. on the other hand its true that insights dont last but its an extremely useful tool to refresh your brain from all the bullshit you put into it.

7 hours ago, Capital said:

Don't resist the thoughts or the stress ..  allow every thing and be aware of the moment while accepting and allowing everything .. remember that what you resist persist ! 

but i fear that if i let it go on something bad is going to happen.

I don't have anyting that I can think of to help, but I will send you good energy and hope things settle down in your mind.

8 minutes ago, PsiloPutty said:

I don't have anyting that I can think of to help, but I will send you good energy and hope things settle down in your mind.

haha thanks, after I wrote this post I watched some youtube videos, masturbated lmao and it went away. I guess I cant have too much energy in the body until I have more control.

Masturbation is keeping the need alive. Just like when taking sleep pills for a long time, you can't go without anymore.

You need to stop masturbating cold turkey. You will probably have a lot of bad nights before things settle.

I would recommend reading before sleep. Drinking tea, take a bath, meditate. And no computer/tv/tablet/phone 1 hour before bed.

Easy choices, hard life. Hard choices, easy life.