Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DocHoliday

Dr. Joe Dispenza is Killing it Right Now

9 posts in this topic

Pretty remarkable how stereotypical eastern wisdom and western technology and science slowly, but surely, converge and at what stage of unity they're already at. Sure, also Dispenza's understanding of non-duality and consciousness might not be absolutely perfect, but it's pretty good if you ask me - he's surely "getting there". However, the most important thing IMO is that he's a good communicator and presenter that succesfully manages to get more and more people on track with mysticism and spirituality in a very healthy way, especially with his apparent healing-abilities that he offers to people and encourages them to find out about them for themselves.

||SKIP TO 6:30 FOR THE SECOND VIDEO||

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

he's awesome. I also love how he's part of the cultural shift away from materialistic science 

Was just reading his book. You heard his own story? Getting hit by a truck, spinal injury’s, rejected surgery & healed ‘himself’ etc? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Yeah that’s pretty cool right? There’s a definitive revolution ahead for medicine and the general understanding of our mind(s) and bodies. Really exciting!

Hey, what's up! This is Jack R. Hayes, I'm an author, currently living in Germany. Thus far, I've written two books, both in English and German; one's called "User's Manual for Human Beings", and the other one's called "The Wisdom Espresso". If you'd like to check out my work, visit me at  https://jackrhayes.de  or go to Amazon and search for my name. I'd be happy to see you there!

@DocHoliday Yeah. I was really into fitness, meditation, qm’s, neurology, biology, and Loa for years, then had my first taste of nonduality a year ago...so Joe is like some adjective I don’t have a word for other than nondual. Listening to him, I feel like I’m in the crowd, listening to myself put it all together for myself. Awesomely weirdly cool. And funny af. I love your signature lines btw. The revolution is well underway!

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I've listened to 3-4 longer interviews and presentations that he gave, having discoverd him only today, and it puzzles and amazes me at the same time how he integrates his experiential- and/or conceptual knowledge on spirituality, consciousness and even enlightenment in such subtle ways that you could almost not notice it and overlook it, but it really seems to me as if he's got a lot more to talk about concerning those topics, hidden away in some unassuming little box of his mind. And if not, I'm sure he will integrate a lot more content on those topics in the future into his talks and works as he will hopefully grow and discover more on the spiritual side of things. Thanks for the compliment btw:)

||SKIP TO 1:25:00 FOR THE QUESTION SECTION THAT IS EXTREMELY JUICY||

Edited by DocHoliday

He's been killing it for years but yes lately he seems to have popped up again. Here is a POWERFUL TRIO!

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

I haven't had the chance to listen to it all. But I am going to be a dickhead and use the sandwhich technique with what I have heard so far.

Great work, uses the right words and everything.

We all know what you are talking about but can you 'feel' it and not just know it and say it. Use your will. He is talking about some individual who will need to do something in the future. Why should talking about this help in any way? He has to channel sonething like a current and not just talk about it like it's some ego trip celebration.

But good idea it is something.