Joseph Maynor

What are Examples of Stage Turquoise People

111 posts in this topic

How to properly apply integral theory:

source: cook-greuter.com 

4 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It is my thread, I created it.  And you sabotaged it.

It's not your thread. I have brought enormous insight into this thread. You're not 2nd tier. That much is obvious. You must be an integral map maker rather than just someone who tries to integrate all ideas. 

10 minutes ago, White said:

It's not your thread. I have brought enormous insight into this thread. You're not 2nd tier. That much is obvious. You must be an integral map maker rather than just someone who tries to integrate all ideas. 

You speak as if you hold the truth.  Focus inward.  Then maybe you’ll get a real insight.  You just parrot heresay and you do it so dogmatically and forcefully.  You ain’t the only Perspective pal.  Reality is a Network of Perspectives.  Realize that my little Green saboteur.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Just now, Joseph Maynor said:

You speak as if you hold the truth.  

Not at all. It's actually you who speaks in absolutes because you think that what you're seeing is the one truth. You are clearly unable to take multiple perspectives on situations, that to me tells me you are at blue.  You don't know that you're shaping what you're observing. It's not pleasant to observe you in action punking people with your inaccurate diagnoses of something you have no actual 1st person experience of. 

21 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

I just want you outta here!  

11 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

It is my thread, I created it.  And you sabotaged it.

:D this looks like tantrum.

@Joseph Maynor  do you think blue is just someone who goes to church or is socially conditioned? Is that your insight into blue? You have no ability to discern how blue actually functions, do you? Because You need to integrate it in your self first and understand it so you can transcend it's limits. It's not about pointing out blue stage videos Joseph.  

18 minutes ago, blazed said:

:D this looks like tantrum.

The guy shat all over my thread like a fat man coming off of Thanksgiving, what do you expect? Look at the whole picture, not just a cherry-picked little piece of it.  I WANT EXAMPLES OF TURQUOISE PEOPLE HERE.  IF YOU DON’T WANNA DO THAT, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER THREADS TO POST ON IN THIS FORUM.  RESPECT THE CALL OF THIS THREAD PLEASE: I WANT EXAMPLES OF TURQUOISE PEOPLE HERE.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

3 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Joseph Maynor Did you see my examples? You like them? 

Can you find representative interviews or videos and post them for us?  I like to see for myself.  Videos are great for that, especially interviews.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Can you find representative interviews or videos and post them for us here?  I like to see for myself.

I'll check what I find..

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

12 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

The guy shat all over my thread like a fat man coming off of Thanksgiving, what do you expect? Look at the whole picture, not just a little piece.  I WANT EXAMPLES OF TURQUOISE PEOPLE HERE.  IF YOU DON’T WANNA DO THAT, THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER THREADS TO POST ON IN THIS FORUM.  RESPECT THE CALL OF THIS THREAD PLEASE: I WANT EXAMPLES OF TURQUOISE PEOPLE HERE.

:D look at the absolute way Joseph interprets his experience. There is no cognitive capacity to see it from another's perspective. That's what he doesn't get. Integral is about inviting all perspectives and looking at a particular object from as many possible perspectives as offered. Joseph just thinks that I've punked his thread - No fliexibilty to see a different intent. It's just an absolute " this guy shat on my thread" 

Nothing else! No ability to self author. At all. Just one perspective. 

Blue. It's so damn evident that Joseph is blue.

3 minutes ago, White said:

:D look at the absolute way Joseph interprets his experience. There is no cognitive capacity to see it from another's perspective. That's what he doesn't get. Integral is about inviting all perspectives and looking at a particular object from as many possible perspectives as offered. Joseph just thinks that I've punked his thread - No fliexibilty to see a different intent. It's just an absolute " this guy shat on my thread" 

Nothing else! No ability to self author. At all. Just one perspective. 

Blue. It's so damn evident that Joseph is blue.

Turquoise can become all the vMemes as needed.  That’s what you wouldn’t understand.  You sabotage my thread and then you play the victim about it.  Haven’t you done enough?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor become green then..if you think this is a green forum speak as green. 

You can't

Because you don't know what green is. You interpret spiral dynamics according to your absolutist ideas about it and miss the point completely.

2nd tier is not controlled by voices. It USES voices to get relate to others at different stages. 

You don't get it bro. 

Never have. Because to use spiral dynamics you need to develop green first 

9 minutes ago, White said:

@Joseph Maynor become green then..if you think this is a green forum speak as green. 

You can't

Because you don't know what green is. You interpret spiral dynamics according to your absolutist ideas about it and miss the point completely.

2nd tier is not controlled by voices. It USES voices to get relate to others at different stages. 

You don't get it bro. 

Never have. Because to use spiral dynamics you need to develop green first 

I left Green over 7 years ago.  And you?  You’re gonna lecture me about Green now.  Well that makes sense since you’re still at Green.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Turquoise can become all the vMemes as needed.

Ok. I'm the big mind facilitator.

Controller, let me talk to green. 

Green. What do you want from life? 

Just now, White said:

Ok. I'm the big mind facilitator.

Controller, let me talk to green. 

Green. What do you want from life? 

I wouldn’t deal with you at Green in this context.  That would be unsustainable.

I wouldn’t deal with you at Green in this context.  That would be unsustainable.

I think I've made my point. 

5 minutes ago, White said:

I think I've made my point. 

Which is?  Spell it out now.  You don’t get off the hook just by eluding to a phantom point.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

14 minutes ago, d0ornokey said:

@White youre projecting

that is all

Thank you.  Dude needs to recognize. 

Edited by Joseph Maynor