Haloman

Hypergamy is stronger than spiral dynamics.

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, SFRL said:

The top 20% hot women go for the top 20%, good looking guys. 

You just pulled that out of your :x. There is a slight complication here -  the attractiveness curves for men and women are completely different. OkCupid did a study about this but I think they've deleted it now. Anyway, they plotted the ratings out of 10 for both genders and while men ranked most woman as above average, women ranked most men as below average. If we go with your last post where you said people go for mates of similar value, it's no wonder you get statistics like 80% of women going for the top 20% of men. Men are not made for beauty.

I'm not one of those men who whines about their looks though, it's not something I'm particularly attached to. Tbh, that's probably because I'm very average. But I had to point out that it's misleading to make statements like top 20% of women go for the top 20% of men. That's an idealized view of reality. The majority of men are going to have to compensate in other departments if they want to find any partner, it's not just a case of lower their standards.

Edited by Sea

1 hour ago, Sea said:

You just pulled that out of your :x. There is a slight complication here -  the attractiveness curves for men and women are completely different. OkCupid did a study about this but I think they've deleted it now. Anyway, they plotted the ratings out of 10 for both genders and while men ranked most woman as above average, women ranked most men as below average. If we go with your last post where you said people go for mates of similar value, it's no wonder you get statistics like 80% of women going for the top 20% of men. Men are not made for beauty.

I'm not one of those men who whines about their looks though, it's not something I'm particularly attached to. Tbh, that's probably because I'm very average. But I had to point out that it's misleading to make statements like top 20% of women go for the top 20% of men. That's an idealized view of reality. The majority of men are going to have to compensate in other departments if they want to find any partner, it's not just a case of lower their standards.

Yes it's an off the cuff remark. 

Instead of saying the Top 20% women go for the Top 20% men I could have said the most desirable women go for the most desirable men. 

It boils down to the same. 

The thing with Red Pill, MGTOW, Incel and everything that lurks in that corner of the internet is that they want to grasp everything in graphs, tables, numbers. But those are really just the statistics backing up the text book theory. And then drone it up in a nasal flat tone voice in a video. If they take the same aprroach to seducing women it's no wonder they dry up the pussy. About the only guy with some charisma is Richard Cooper. The guy in that video I showed. 

The statistics are interesting, the Red Pill theory got a lot of solid points, but what is an art they try to make an exact science. 

The whole beauty of being a man is that you can put in the work and create a total package that is attractive to women, much more then women can do that. 

Edited by SFRL

guzg.PNG

hmmmmm

Also the fact that educated women were much less likely to vote for Trump doesnt't really speak for the statement "Hypergamy is stronger than spiral dynamics."

On 19.6.2018 at 10:26 AM, Haloman said:

Nature and our chimp behavior

Chimps aren't hypergamous

Edited by DnoReally

This thread lacks proper understanding of spiral dynamics.

Stage green is giving space to the feminine to be reintegrated, it's not about repressing the masculine.

But I get it that the shadow of green is toxic to men (and women too), just like the shadow of orange is objectifying of women.

We have to distinguish healthy green from shadow/toxic green, which is mob mentality and female ego run amok.

Proper and healthy stage green is actually about creating empathy for everybody, also empathy and affection for men. The problem is that mainstream media is ALWAYS low consciousness and always negative, you can find negativity in all tier 1 media (blue, orange, green).

Once green becomes more healthy and starts to embrace men fully, you will see less of this bullshit that's happening right now. Especially when transcending into yellow.

Inquire in the now.

Feeling is the truest knowing ?️