Sahil Pandit

Meditation & The Black Dot

10 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is related, but I do sometimes see a small black or colored dot in the very center of my vision, usually if I smoke some Marijuana, which moves around with my eyes as if it's some kind of aiming reticle. Sometimes if I am getting visions, the dot turns into a tunnel or hallway with doors, which I seem to be flying through... Hmm I wonder if at that point I had pierced through it as the article says, without realizing it

@Mikael89 in my case at least, eyes closed is hardly ever fully black.  So when something is jet black, it's noticeable. 

Edited by the_end_of_me

On 16/06/2018 at 6:18 AM, Sahil Pandit said:

Has anyone had an experience with a re-occurring black dot during meditation and occasionally during day to day activities?

This link was the best article i could find on the topic:

http://raiseyourvibration.com/meditation-and-the-black-dot/

Have you seen a gray one? I used to have forum avatars of dots, because I was fascinated with them. I believe it's one of the more accurate mirror images of the True self / consciousness / that which cannot be seen. 

Absolute Law of Love reveals Infinite Source that Welcomes Every Life as Light

I see a black circle ever since i was a kid i believe it is the same thing. I believe this comes from the inner-eye as this image is beyond clear, its there as if you can feel it and you are it. Think the most ultra HD image x infinity.

As a child it was stable, now it vibrates and it is more challenging to maintain for a long period of time, although i have had times where i have maintained and delved deep within it but whatever happened afterwards i cannot recall now sorta like a powerful DMT trip your not meant to remember.

I can see it within 30 - 60 seconds of concentration. Focus your gaze on the middle of the eyebrows and try to visualize it and it appears. It usually appears with a red/pink background colour (at least for me) the Dot for me is a circle, although i have faint memories of times it was larger/smaller and also a dot instead of what it is now.

Very interesting share, for 20 years i thought i was alone with this phenomena...

Sometimes it happens when your in a pitch black room or when you rub your eyes, eventually you will learn the gaze and can do it more easily. Maintaining it for a long time however seems to be challenging as it tends to vibrate out soon after.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

@Sahil Pandit yeah mate, but its not always black. Not sure why it is and I just ignore it. Usually my dot I see is blue.

Actually if you meditate hard enough, this dot has the ability to expand and cover the entire consciousness field, leaving you in a trance.

Edited by electroBeam

Another technique is try to look dead center with your eyes closed. Try your best to see something, keep gazing and searching for sight. Eventually it pops up.

It looks something like these but backwards in color although sometimes colors reverse.

1.jpg

564646.jpg

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E