SMI

Why tears while listening music

12 posts in this topic

I am not heartbroken but i always have a tear or two go down my cheek whenever i listen to music?? Why is that? Anybody else experience the same?

Crying is the miraculous release of beliefs in separation, and the embodiment of the oneness, the God within yourself on a deeper level than ever before. It's such a gift to cry, I wish I could do it more :) Happens all the time when I feel my heart, the high vibes in the heart release those beliefs like tomorrow will not come.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Yeah, tears of joy of being alive hit me at odd times, and music is one of them. A good classical piece especially, but shit, even a Taylor Swift song could make the tears come.    :D   I have always looked at as a positive thing, since I'm not sad or depressed, and it feels like healthy tenderness coming out in its own way. 

12 hours ago, SMI said:

I am not heartbroken but i always have a tear or two go down my cheek whenever i listen to music?? Why is that? Anybody else experience the same?

I love it when that happens, and apparently, babies can be moved in the same way too:

"You will soon be going about like the converted, and the revivalist, warning people against all the sins of which you have grown tired."- Oscar Wilde

Music is the Universal language.  Even non-human animals appreciate music.  Birds love music.  Birds are natural musicians.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

I would like to desribe it as a miniature, slightly just very slight catharsis, a deep one would be something similar to purging more heavily a sign that you have created meaning in your life and that it resonated with a higher purpose that you believe. Something more meaningful to you. Good for you

@PsiloPutty Crying makes us more one, like laughter or any intense emotion. This is because when you cry, you are feeling a part of your shadow self that had been overlooked for decades by yourself. Crying is when you embrace this shadow again like it always deserved, because everything is God, and this reintegrated the shadow into the light of your divinity/oneness. You believed this shadow was separate from you, that belief is released upon this embrace of unity.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

If the music bounces in harmony with the 5 angles (first 5 chakras), then if you are not in that harmony and copy it, the cry will happen. Because blockages start to harmonize and release that pain. 

@SMI Music has the ability to stimulate feelings, as does literature, acting, art and so on. I sometimes cry even when watching low quality commercials. The reason is not something spiritual, I'm afraid, rather it activates your nerves, maybe evoking memories etc. You don't know what's going on at the subconscious level.