Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MarkusSweden

'ego' and spiral dynamics. Something wrong here?

14 posts in this topic

If you develop along the stages according to the spiral dynamics model, you'll find out that..

...once you hit stage green you'll become good and emphatic towards the world/people. 

This stage should be the last and final stage, where you find home. 

All is one, therefore an altruistic approach is very much aline with truth. 

This is what green is about. To me it feels like love(biggest of all things), like the 60s revolution, flower power, hippies, great music.

Not to mention Janis Joplin that you see in my profile pic. How can you go upwards from love?? Nothing is above love, right? 

Why are there higher levels, were it seem to switch away from truth again only to become more ego.

How can an ego level be above 'green' ?

I know that it switch back to a more altruistic approach yet again once you reach stage yellow. 

But why this endlessly back and forth struggle with ego once you start claim the spiral dynamics ladder? 

Ego should constantly be weakening, simple as that, no silly 'back and forth'-thing should be going on

Is there even any science behind spiral dynamics, or is it just mumbo jumbo from some random zen devil? 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

have you read the book? It should answer most of your questions

Dont look at me! Look inside!

Yellow builds off of Green.  Yellow is higher-conscious than Green.  Yellow becomes a Sage, a person who knows how to create systems to change systems.  So, Yellow inherits all the beneficial qualities of Green.  I like to say Yoda is a great example of Yellow.  The individualistic change agent.  The true teacher, the master.  Green and Yoda are worlds apart.  Yellow is a major advance from Green.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

1 minute ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Yellow builds off of Green.  Yellow is higher-conscious than Green.  Yellow becomes a Sage, a person who knows how to create systems to change systems.  So, Yellow inherits all the beneficial qualities of Green.

Thank you, but there is a stage between yellow and green, right? That's the stage I refer to, it has more ego to it, yet it is higher then 'green'? 

That I can't understand. 

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 minute ago, MarkusSweden said:

Thank you, but there is a stage between yellow and green, right? That's the stage I refer to, it has more ego to it, yet it is higher then 'green'? 

That I can't understand. 

Yellow is right after Green.  Turquoise is right after Yellow.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Joseph Maynor Good video, thank you! 

He mentioned that there is something beyond even Turquoise. Do you know what that is? 

52 minutes ago, Rilles said:

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

2 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

Is there even any science behind spiral dynamics, or is it just mumbo jumbo from some random zen devil? 

Mumbo jumbo ?

3 hours ago, MarkusSweden said:

@Joseph Maynor Good video, thank you! 

He mentioned that there is something beyond even Turquoise. Do you know what that is? 

Coral

Here’s another great video Marcus

Edited by Joseph Maynor

Marcus, here’s Leo’s video on Spiral Dynamics.  I’ve written a lot in my Journal Volume 4 about how to grow from Green to Yellow, so make use of that material too.  You gotta take responsibility to shift a growth-level.  Yellow is much more advanced, much more conceptual, than Green is.  You’re gonna have to bite the bullet and do the work.  I had to do the same thing.  I went from Green to Yellow, and now I’ve been working on Turquoise for a few months.  What you work on is what you improve.  To advance a Growth Level is huge.  You’re a smart dude, and I have faith you will continue to grow a lot.  

Edited by Joseph Maynor

This is the only video I’ve seen on Stage Coral

Edited by Joseph Maynor

5 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

This is the only video I’ve seen on Stage Coral

Thanks Joseph! Very good and eyeopening. But so scary! 

I intuitively felt this is what's happening at the highest level. 

It's just so hard to digest the bitter pill of coral thinking. 

Let's just hope there is an advance stage of 'green' above coral that know all of systems thinking and the evil potential of it. 

As of now, coral exploit the naive stage of green so fully and so cynically. 

Coral is red but without the personal aspect and without primary focus on money. 

Coral is about domination(world domination), a control system that humanity is suppressed into. Global empire around and beneath themselves is their goal. 

The phenomenon of G20, Bilderberg and feminism will take a while to accept knowing where it comes from and the agenda behind it

Here's the interview he mention about the coral construction of feminism. And naive green of course swallow it all.. 

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

14 hours ago, Outer said:

"I need to get to Stage green"

"I am hungry"

"I am thirsty"

"Why won't people give me money?"

"I wonder what he/she thinks of me"

"I shouldn't have said that"

"I wonder where I am on the spiral dynamics ladder"

"Where in maslow's hiearchy of needs am I?"

"People don't understand what he says. I will try and communicate it"

"I need to plan for my future"

49CQDw.jpeg

True shit.

Many people here say they want to awaken but dont put in the work. I did and thats why i have mild\high awareness but im aware i could even have more!

Yesterday, I meditate focusedely and I almost no thoughts in my mind! Thats why I want to meditate consistently.