Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preetom

Thank You Leo for the Infinite Intelligence Video!

7 posts in this topic

This was probably of one of the most breakthrough insights you could share with us. These last few days have been fresh and new thanks to contemplating on this awe inspiring Intelligence. This concept is motivating me even more to observe myself in a new light. This is allowing me to observe myself non judgmentally and making me slowly realize that even the dumbest of thoughts, self sabotages, self deceptions and neuroses are witnessed and sustained by Infinite Intelligence.

Solitude has been more enjoyable than ever. Looking at nature, trees, animals from this surrendered state brings forth a feeling of awe and appreciation for Infinite Intelligence within seconds (I know its nothing compared to your existential orgasm during your direct insight but still it feels refreshing). And the best thing is I don't have to 'believe' you about Infinite Intelligence and thus I can still keep an open mind. Even just as a concept, this is promoting self observation and thus real growth!

Another thing I am intuiting is that there is nothing called a mistake or accident from the perspective of Infinite Intelligence. Only a superior intelligent system is capable of 'irrational' manifestations like self deception, mistakes etc. which actually verifies how intelligent and complex that system is! A dumb, dead system is incapable of making a mistake. And what we call mistake/accident from our tiny human intelligence, might be the wisest thing that can ever happen.

So Thanks a lot @Leo Gura for your amazing works! Finally a profound batman meme from your Blog which goes so well with this theme and a direct slap on rational, materialistic, desensitized minds which start taking everything for granted :D

111.png

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Preetom Glad to be of service :)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Thanks for the post. I love when people say something impacts them like this. I will check out the video now 

15 hours ago, thehero said:

Thanks for the post. I love when people say something impacts them like this. I will check out the video now 

You should. Hope it gives you refreshing insights as well :)

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

The energy Leo put into that video was dramatically different. I was supercharged after watching it.

So awesome :)

17 hours ago, sarapr said:

The energy Leo put into that video was dramatically different. I was supercharged after watching it.

So awesome :)

Same here. there is definitely an energetic transmission going on

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

That video straight up awakened something in me. It perfectly put to words what Ive been discovering lately. I agree, its one of his best, and I hope people will understand and see the message. Its such a beautiful thing to witness / tap into. 

At the end of the video, Leo perfectly describes how an artist sees the world. It was spot on. The artist's biggest frustration is the fact that he has to translate that which he sees. Why are some artists depressed all the time? Its because while they are able to tap into infinite intelligence, they are unable to manifest it into a piece of art... yet.

Why, for some people, their work/art is never good enough? For that very reason. They've seen the unlimited possibility, and now it becomes their life's work / life purpose to manifest infinite intelligence into this world. As a God would.

And we're all creators. We all share that same life purpose. To manifest a part of the unspeakable into something tangible, so that it can be enjoyed. Praised even.

Edited by DoubleYou