B_Naz

Non-duality and pleasure

110 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

He said quite clearly that he has never read a single book on non duality in his life. Now that is a blatant lie. 

Again, I have never read a book in my life. And have listened to very few Krishnamurti videos. On how thought works. That has nothing to do with non duality teachings. And takes an ending of psychological becomingto inquire into deeply. For me time ended way before I seen any Krishnamurti videos. 

Even people who spend years looking into what Krishnamurti shares never end time in themselves. 

This is something that cannot be taught. 

And again, I have shared with others that I resonate with jk. 

Edited by Faceless

1 minute ago, Spacious said:

Accept duality as a component of your non-dual development. To be attached to non-duality, is to be in duality, as you are rejecting duality. You have to be simultaneously non-dualistic and dualistic. Otherwise you're rejecting one for the other.

Indeed.

@Etagnwo

I’m sorry buddy, you don’t know what you are taking about. And you are not enlightened. It’s totaly obvious. 

I have never said i am enlightened once. That statement has no meaning. 

Lol 

This is what I mean you guys are full of it. 

Edited by Faceless

And I am responding to your posts. Just stating the facts. 

13 minutes ago, Spacious said:

Accept duality as a component of your non-dual development. To be attached to non-duality, is to be in duality, as you are rejecting duality. You have to be simultaneously non-dualistic and dualistic. Otherwise you're rejecting one for the other.

I forget how important this can be

You're not human, you're the universe

Just now, B_Naz said:

I forget how important this can be

It’s essential. 

@Etagnwo,

I'm over @Faceless , hes a total fraud. Every thing he says is word salad bullshit.

Hopefully his followers @Nahm and @Marcus Sweden will just read Krishnamurti from his website, so they get accurate information.

I'm outta here now. Literally. 

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

6 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

@Etagnwo,

I'm over @Faceless , hes a total fraud. Every thing he says is word salad bullshit.

Hopefully his followers @Nahm and @Marcus Sweden will just read Krishnamurti from his website, so they get accurate information.

I'm outta here now. Literally. 

@Nahm is aware that I have listened to Krishnamurti. And I have told Markus as well. 

And they are not followers lol 

We talk to each other. 

I learn as much from others if not more than I give.

I have stated that before. 

You think you have exposed me. But actually you are giving the sharing more attention. Thank you. I have tried sharing watts, Krishnamurti, and bohm sharings before. No body took an interest so I stopped sharing them

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

If Markus Sweeden and nahm is the bench mark then we can safely say faceless is wasting his time 

Those guys actually get it. Maybe you should drop all you biases and listened without the “thinker” distorting for its own self sustainment. 

I saw your game from the beginning, that’s why we are here going back and forth. 

I am going to remain here. Bringing to the surface your BS. 

Get use to it. :)

Edited by Faceless