B_Naz

Non-duality and pleasure

110 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Etagnwo said:

You're spreading misinformation.

I feel the same way about you. 

You promote belief. That is ridiculous. 

You should be ashamed of yourself. All that stuff you share will never help others. As we all can see you don’t embody nonduality one bit. 

Besides I have shared videos on here before. And shared with people who i find is worth listening to. 

No duality = Extasy all the time after healing the body, as a little child that wants to play or whatever.

8 hours ago, Faceless said:

Krishnamurti is not a teaching lol 

Krishnamurti was an individual who did indeed teach, gave lectures, talks regarding his point of view, which have been labeled as teachings. The link below is from the Krishnamurti website. See the word "teachings" they use. 

https://krishnamurti-teachings.info/home.html

His website also says, "The core of the teachings". So, you can say they're not teachings all day long, but apparently his own website says differently. 

What he talks about is spot on with how I approach observation. 

No, you are using "his" approach. That's why you are using all his lingo and none of your own. 

But I didnt learn from anyone. Lol 

I think we've already gone over this... you're taking "his" concepts/lingo and style and trying to pass it off as your own.

Anyways, again, no problem if acknowledged, but I recall a somewhat recent post where you were specifically asked about your writing (and its origin) probably by @Etagnwo and you said it was your own, came from you. That was a lie and would've been the perfect opportunity to mention Krishnamurti, but you didnt.

Sad really.

Edited by Anna1

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

Krishnamurti was an individual who did indeed teach, gave lectures

You say you have seen his stuff. Then ou you should know that is not the case. If you knew what you talking about you Would see the difference in what he shared and teachings. 

1 hour ago, Anna1 said:

I think we've already gone over this... you're taking "his" concepts/lingo and style and trying to pass it off as your own.

Again, I like that approach, it is the most efficient. 

And @Etagnwo asked me about nondual teachings and what books I read, and who I learned from. I have never read any books, and I didn’t learn this from j Krishnamurti. I have only recently came in contact with what he shared. But those are not nondual teachings. Quite different in fact. And what he talked about are not mere lecture. 

My ‘non-experiencing’ happened a year or so before I ever came in contact with anything of his. I have already shared my story with people on here. I have spent the last 6-7 months looking for ways to express what had happened to me and how to share it. Krishnamurti and daivid bohm to me are the most efficient. Lately I have been taking that approach. I feel it’s the most direct approach. 

And as I have said already I have shared videos and posted vids of bohm and Krishnamurti. And have shared with people already who I resonate with. But I don’t just memorize all the concepts, theory’s, and thought story’s and you and @Etagnwo do, and present myself as being enlightened looking to enlighten people with abstract creations of thought. I understand actually all dualistic movement from exploring it in myself, not just attempting to fill people’s heads with nondual jive that implies that very dualistic movement that we should point out and share about. 

This is important to share with others. I will continue to do so. As I will continue to call you guys on all your bullshit. It’s my responsibility. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Saumaya said:

@Faceless getting savage. Damn

Hehe 

didnt you recognize I was using Krishnamurti style to a while back? 

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

As I will continue to call you guys on all your bill shit. It’s my responsibility. 

It was my responsibility to expose you... and I did.  

8 minutes ago, Faceless said:

This is important to share with others. I will continue to do so.

Great! ...and now they know you're trying (very hard) to be Krishnamurti. Is this a movement in duality?  Trying to be someone your not..lol.

Edited by Anna1

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

1 minute ago, Saumaya said:

when?

I think it was 2-3 months ago. Only I was not real familiar with that way of communication yet. 

I think you refered the other Krishnamurti. Was that you?

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Only I was not real familiar with that way of communication yet. 

Haha, probably because you hadn't studied him enough yet...lmao.

The jig is up!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

4 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

As it was my responsibility to expose you... and I did.  

Great! ...and now they know you're trying (very hard) to be Krishnamurti. Is this a movement in duality?  Trying to be someone your not..lol.

Expose me lol 

So childish. 

I have shared his vids before. Nobody watched them. 

At least I understand this stuff. And am not sharing “bullshit” 

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

I think it was 2-3 months ago. Only I was not real familiar with that way of communication yet. 

I think you refered the other Krishnamurti. Was that you?

yup, I said your style of communicating is very similar to J.Krishnamurti, but I preferred UG Krishnamurti.

There's Only One Truth!

My book on Enlightenment and Non Duality

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BHWCP7H

2 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Haha, probably because you hadn't studied him enough yet...lmao.

The jig is up!

You keep ingnoring the fact that I have shared my reference to Krishnamurti. 

4 minutes ago, Saumaya said:

yup, I said your style of communicating is very similar to J.Krishnamurti, but I preferred UG Krishnamurti.

Yep. Thought that was you. 

4 minutes ago, Faceless said:

At least I understand this stuff. And am not sharing “bullshit” 

Your version is word salad!

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@Saumaya

only I assume you understand the difference between the Krishnamurti sharings between the nonduality teachings. 

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Anna1 said:

Your version is word salad!

No YOU just don’t get it. Take yesterdays question I asked. Have you even considered it to be the case? 

The question where you responded with “no” 

You say you have read his stuff. You must not grasp what’s said. 

Edited by Faceless