Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

what activities should i do if one of my values is to create miracle

48 posts in this topic

First , i wanna work that out , and second what activity should i do, i want to see if that is my call... when i think of it my emotions love it.. but ofcourse resistance will come out.. but i will challenge myself if that is what i want... like Jesus Christ, making Miracles.. i want to be like that.. because i want someday to create something beyond mind... i want to see them (the unconscious people) that immortality is possible. Taking psychedelics made me see that the impossible is possible

Edited by John Iverson

27 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

what activities should i do if my value is to magic reality,a power to create miracle

On 6/1/2018 at 6:29 PM, John Iverson said:

so jerk offffff!! Cmoooon!! Fappp!! Masturbate!!

You want power to create magic which is a product of willpower. First gain some willpower.

you could try hanging around radioactive stuff, thats how Spider-man and Dr. Manhattan got their powers. 

Sorry, but you’re not going to make a miracle if your primary motivation is to create miracles. There needs to be a deeper reason for it. What is that? Something that pulls you toward action and revolutionary change in your life.

“The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.” 
― Socrates

4 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

You want power to create magic which is a product of willpower. First gain some willpower.

Okay, thanks!! I will message you after i make a big progress to my will power and give me the second thing :D we're in the first.. i will work out first my will power

Just now, WaterfallMachine said:

Sorry, but you’re not going to make a miracle if your primary motivation is to create miracles. There needs to be a deeper reason for it. What is that? Something that pulls you toward action and revolutionary change in your life.

Love,. I feel it, the moment i feel the love ,. If buddha become enlightened because of suffering that he wants to transcend for every unconscious people.. for me it is miracle, every moment is a miracle.. i want to make them see the miracles , i want to make them see by just look at me they will sense that there is something in me that is beyond themselves.. even they have a suffering just look at me the sufferings are gone.. they will experience deep miracleeeeeee in the moment i pass by... i don't know what i can do.. maybe the moment i pass by the river will split up HAHAHAH OR in their sleep i can go there and do something.. I don't know it depends on what i can do...  and the talents i have.. the gift that God gave me to express myself in this existence 

11 minutes ago, Arman said:

you could try hanging around radioactive stuff, thats how Spider-man and Dr. Manhattan got their powers. 

Radioactive? Maybe if i do that Sadhguru OR Leo Gura will say to me i'm ignorant as you.... HAHAHAHAHAHA but i am not that ignorant.. so i will not do that ofcourse ?I will die if i do that.. i have lots of work to do, to reach my General and Specific Goals!! The reason that I will die is because of Meditation and Yoga practices and to have an Enlightenment :D 

20 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Love,. I feel it, the moment i feel the love ,. If buddha become enlightened because of suffering that he wants to transcend for every unconscious people.. for me it is miracle, every moment is a miracle.. i want to make them see the miracles , i want to make them see by just look at me they will sense that there is something in me that is beyond themselves.. even they have a suffering just look at me the sufferings are gone.. they will experience deep miracleeeeeee in the moment i pass by... i don't know what i can do.. maybe the moment i pass by the river will split up HAHAHAH OR in their sleep i can go there and do something.. I don't know it depends on what i can do...  and the talents i have.. the gift that God gave me to express myself in this existence 

I’m afraid it has to do be more specific than that. How will you develop and express this love? In what way? Any specified life purpose or educational/career path? Any hobbies in your freetime you can work on? Any people you can talk to as mentors?

If love is just love, then there needs to be something beyond that.

― Socrates

13 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

I’m afraid it has to do be more specific than that. How will you develop and express this love? In what way? Any specified life purpose or educational/career path? Any hobbies in your freetime you can work on? Any people you can talk to as mentors?

If love is just love, then there needs to be something beyond that.

That is why i share here my post to forum to help me, to have people i can talk to, and if someone here who can be my mentor.. , 

how will I develop? I don't know that is why i am asking.. try to read my questions in my post.. I didn't have a clue yet.. I didn't discover yet my power how can i make strategy with that?? You are projecting man! All i have today is this feeling.. i am not close to what i want.. 

any hobbies? Man!! That is why i am asking what activities should i do within a day... dudeeeee ? 

But assuming i have the power, i will give myself to my intuition.. my intuition will know what to do.. or how to act... 

Edited by John Iverson

6 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

That is why i share here my post to forum to help me, to have people i can talk to, and if someone here who can be my mentor.. , 

how will I develop? I don't know that is why i am asking.. try to read my questions in my post.. I didn't have a clue yet.. I didn't discover yet my power how can i make strategy with that?? You are projecting man! All i have today is this feeling.. i am not close to what i want.. 

any hobbies? Man!! That is why i am asking what activities should i do within a day... dudeeeee ? 

I don’t know what you mean by projecting. All you specified was wanting to create a miracle, and it was very possible that you had an idea on this yet that I could help develop. 

I asked these questions to help you figure out yourself. I can’t answer those questions for you, and without specific goals, I can’t choose specific tasks to recommend to you. 

Maybe it’s best to first find your specific values in life though. This will allow a better choice of what your life purpose would be. What would you like to work on for a miracle? More discipline? More love? More awareness? More what?

It’s your choice. Sometimes my job here isn’t to provide answers, but to lead you to the right questions.

Edited by WaterfallMachine

― Socrates

12 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

I don’t know what you mean by projecting. I asked these questions to help you figure out yourself. I can’t answer those questions for you, and without specific goals, I can’t choose specific tasks to recommend to you.

Projecting yourself , being afraid of something and you project it to me.. ?

I already tell you the specific Goal i want.. to make them see the miracle in this world , how can i do that? I don't know.. because now I don't have powers.. 

let say i want to have a super power.. and specific goal is to make them see miracle.. how can i do that, even me I don't know if i am capable of using spider weeeeeeeeeebbbbbs! I don't know what are my capabilities!!!!!!! What i know today is i want to make people see the miracle of being a human.. they will see that being a human is capable of having immortality.. they will strive to work their limits.. choose the path of enlightenment.. and to see what are their capable of doing..... and they will know who are they.. but for me my life purpose is to create miracle... i will challenge myself if that is truly what i want

Edited by John Iverson

8 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

Projecting yourself , being afraid of something and you project it to me.. ?

I already tell you the specific Goal i want.. to make them see the miracle in this world , how can i do that? I don't know.. because now I don't have powers.. 

let say i want to have a super power.. and specific goal is to make them see miracle.. how can i do that, even me I don't know if i am capable of using spider weeeeeeeeeebbbbbs! I don't know what are my capabilities!!!!!!! What i know today is i want to make people see the miracle of being a human.. they will see that being a human is capable of having immortality.. they will strive to work their limits.. choose the path of enlightenment.. and to see what are their capable of doing..... 

Hmm. Thank you for specifying. Though there are already many enlightened people in this world who have powers such as those, and people will still call them crazy. Having abiltiies such as these don’t always lead to people worshipping you or being inspired by you.

Many can be scared, angry or start envying you. Many will not immediately believe you and will call you a fraud. Can you handle that? What extra things can you do to help people believe?

Powers such as these require an emotional and personal development grown to be able to handle these energies well, and that’s why I ask you of this. Sorry if I forgot to specify.

Now, can you think of any other ideas on this? It’s like being told to solve the Mandelbrot Equation. How can you do the math if they just tell you to solve it without giving you the actual equaton? Larger goals have subgoals. Like doing your chores as a bigger goal to the subgoals of diswashing, cleaning and taking out the trash.

― Socrates

If you want to be like Jesus you will first drop the judgement that there is unconsciousness. All is love, all is oneness, all is peace, and you are that too. Jesus had no judgement, Jesus had no modality to become enlightened, he just surrendered to the oneness that he already was, dropping all thoughts, all stories, and even his deepest subconscious ideas, and surrendered that to God/his heart.

Focusing on the heart or yourself as awareness releases all subconscious programming of separation. It's that simple. Stop over complicating with your human mind. There is only love.

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

22 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Maybe it’s best to first find your specific values in life though. This will allow a better choice of what your life purpose would be. What would you like to work on for a miracle? More discipline? More love? More awareness? More what?

It’s your choice. Sometimes my job here isn’t to provide answers, but to lead you to the right questions.

My Number 1 Value is Miracle... 

what would i like to work on for a miracle? Discipline, Love, Awareness, is for human limit I don't want to settle in that level.. i want to overcome that and become beyond the limits of human .. that if they see me, just see me passing by they know that i am not human anymore.. 

Edited by John Iverson

Everyone's number one value is love, only in the egoistic mind do we identify with anything else but love, and that leads to suffering.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

11 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

My Number 1 Value is Miracle... 

what would i like to work on for a miracle? Discipline, Love, Awareness, if for you human limit I don't want to settle in that level.. i want to overcome that and become beyond the limits of human .. that if they see me, just see me passing by they know that i am not human anymore.. 

Tasks for discipline : Meditation, pomodoro technique, prioritizing, and starting small. Google on how to develop habits that will allow you to be disciplined. Exercise and health practices are the best part of life that teach discipline. Giving yourself rewards and punishments. Having someone to be accountable with.

Tasks for love : Loving kindness meditation, practice on emotional vulnerability in intimate relationships — research attachment theory, working on self love, inner child work for past traumas, and possibly volunteering help in your own way.

You seem to be in stage Orange in Spiral Dynamics. The first tasks develops the stage, and the latter develops the Green stage. Good luck. I recommend doing Orange tasks first though. If you believe you’re ready for the second, then feel free to disagree with me.

― Socrates

You are the miracle of love.

Just now, John Iverson said:

what would i like to work on for a miracle? Discipline, Love, Awareness

Work on concentration. Concentration means focusing of the mind, narrowing of the mind on one point. Meditation is not concentration.

For example 'tratak for concentration' -  staring at a fixed object. 

Chanting Mantra. When you chant a mantra, all the energy used in your thoughts is released to flow into the mantra. Only the mantra remains in your mind; all other avenues of thought are closed, all other outlets for your mental energy are shut off; there is nowhere else for it to flow. Mantras bestow power. Through chanting a mantra one gathers power; there is no doubt about this.

17 minutes ago, WaterfallMachine said:

Hmm. Thank you for specifying. Though there are already many enlightened people in this world who have powers such as those, and people will still call them crazy. Having abiltiies such as these don’t always lead to people worshipping you or being inspired by you.

Many can be scared, angry or start envying you. Many will not immediately believe you and will call you a fraud. Can you handle that? What extra things can you do to help people believe?

Powers such as these require an emotional and personal development grown to be able to handle these energies well, and that’s why I ask you of this. Sorry if I forgot to specify.

Now, can you think of any other ideas on this? It’s like being told to solve the Mandelbrot Equation. How can you do the math if they just tell you to solve it without giving you the actual equaton. Larger goals have subgoals. Like doing your chores as a bigger goal to the subgoals of diswashing, cleaning and taking out the trash.

I am thinking that awhile ago, given that i have the power , some people will be scared, angry, envy, call me fraud, or try to kill me... i feel the vibes in that moment i become that, maybe i can handle that? Because i know before i become that i already settle sub Goals in my life.. yes i know there is sub goal , 

i am starting today to be serious in personal development.. the Blue print of leo is what i am working out, but suddenly when i am in happiness.. it stated their that to be happy you must do activities that is inclined to your Values.. i know my values, one of my values is about Miracle.. and that's why i need help what activities should i do because i know ,i feel that this makes me happy each day... i am only at happiness!! If i am done with everything in the Blue print I don't know who i will become... for now i am self actualizing but what i ask here on this forum is connected to the blue print... this is the sub goal.... :D haha other activities is Yoga, meditating.. i am starting journaling.. Prabhhaker shared that i must work my willpower.. so that is my other work!! To have a will power.. i also sitting do nothing, i am into no fap... i am re designing my lifeeeee,. I don't want anymore to sit here like ? pig.... it is gross to live that way.. what i am doing now is re designing my day,my life and my well being..  

Edited by John Iverson

Who is the one being serious in personal development? Why do you do what you do? Do you think any external action can fulfill you?

Nothing will fulfill you while in beliefs of separation from God source. There is nothing to prove, nothing to do but become the oneness that you are now. Ground yourself in the spiritual heart, the root of oneness in humans, the one physical location of the location-less and beyold an experience forever more fulfilling than what you are doing, or what you see yourself becoming.