Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bandit

What are the chances that dark matter & energy are somehow related to Consciousness?

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

Leo’s Consciousness video hit me like a ton of bricks as I have been reflecting on similar concepts and related topics for a while. The realization that Consciousness is Nothingness, that is all around us and that Human consciousness is IN Cosmic consciousness are brilliant insights that shake up the foundations of my understanding. And it even raises more questions.

As an Engineer, I have always wondered if we would ever be able to detect Consciousness in some way, and why we haven’t been able to do it to date. Perhaps it is because is an unfathomable feat (‘Nothingness’ can’t be measured), or because it is beyond our current state of technology and knowledge.

Interestingly enough, it is proven by experts that the majority of the Universe (specifically 96% of it) is made of mysterious and invisible substances called dark matter and dark energy. This so-called “dark stuff” has not directly been observed, but its presence is implied in a variety of astrophysical observations and by the gravitational force it exerts (it is stated that dark matter and dark energy are non-baryonic in nature. Non-baryonic matter, unlike all the kinds of matter with which we are familiar, is not made of baryons and is possibly being composed of some as-yet undiscovered subatomic particles).

The shocker here is that 96% of the Cosmos is made out of “dark stuff”, leaving only a small 4% for all the matter and energy we know and understand. Energy like light, heat, and X-rays, together with matter like people, cows, birds, planet Earth, the Sun, and all the galaxies. No need to say that dark matter and dark energy raise some of the biggest questions in the study of space and physics. Lots of scientists are using observations and math to figure out what these mysterious and invisible stuff is.

Now coming back to Leo’s video… The Universe is Consciousness and we are IN Consciousness. Consciousness is all around us, but we can touch it, smell it or see it because Consciousness is made out of Nothingness.

In the same way, the Universe is made 96% of “dark stuff” and we are living IN dark stuff. Dark stuff is all around us, but we can touch it, smell it or see it because it seems to be made out of Nothingness.

As you can imagine my biggest questions are: What are the chances that both things are somehow related? What are the chances that “dark matter” or “dark energy” are the stuff Consciousness is made of? Could we dare to say that dark energy or dark matter are Consciousness itself?

Quite bold assumptions here and unfortunately with nothing to back it up, but what do you guys think?

Hey I think this video might interest you, it's a play on the double slit experiment from quantum physics.

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

we are IN Consciousness. 

1 hour ago, Bandit said:

Could we dare to say that dark energy or dark matter are Consciousness itself?

You are holding non-materialistic and materialistic beliefs at the same time, so there is some aspect to this being-aware-of-knowing-of-stuff thing that you have not quite thought trough yet. 

I highly recommend "The nature of consciousness" by Rubert Spira. It will be the first book to burn if materialists ever start an inquisition. 

When I had my most powerful samahdi / no self experience it was full of energy I dissolved and lost sense of body and reality ceased to exist and all I could feel was energy, it actually felt like dark matter energy, and that I was connected to it.

Obviously my mind is creating concepts to explain it but whatever it was it was out if this world.

It was so different to other no self experience bcuz it was full of energy, literally the energy which creates my whole existence.

And I dont do any drugs or substances.

I have not entered that place again since now I desire to go there and you are not allowed there you must be completely dead, I had to commit mental suicide for it during that sit.

But Holy crap if you could enter that place whenever you wanted you hit a infinite gold mine.

Also it did not lead to enlightenment this wasn't about becoming aware of the screen permanently, this was more like going deep into the core and seeing all the zeros and ones 1010101001010101 that create what we call reality (just as an analogy).

Edited by blazed

@Bandit Everything is related to consciousness because consciousness makes up everything.

It's sort of like you're asking, "What if the clouds in Super Mario World are related to the TV screen?"

It's almost trivial.

What the precise nature of that relationship is, that's highly non-trivial, requiring serious investigation.

And in the end, everything in infinitely interconnected and inter-caused. Everything is the cause of everything else from the biggest picture perspective.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Everything is related to consciousness because consciousness makes up everything.

@Leo Gura I was listening to your blog just now and you spoke of consciousness being everything and infinity is intelligence.

My experiance of this is:

The material world (the book, the table) is "condensed consciousness"

As far as infinity yes it is intelligent. Infinity has an almost invisible fabric woven through it of pure intelligence. This intelligence is at rest as pure potential.

Existence could be thought of as the active side of infinity where that intelligence and potential are expressed as consciousness into physical form.

@Bandit Cause it’s so personal, it’s not personal. So intimate there’s no intimacy. ‘Who’ can’t observe consciousness. It’s all self awareness. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

6 hours ago, cetus56 said:

The material world (the book, the table) is "condensed consciousness"

Yup

"Matter" is a precipitate of Infinite Mind.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Matter" is a precipitate of Infinite Mind.

@Leo Gura I erased a reply before but the Question was "What puts on this show we call reality?" . That answers it!