Slade

Any legal psychedelics?

12 posts in this topic

Do you know of any psychedelics that can be purchased legally? I’ve heard stories of back when 5 Meo was still legal of people buying it by the gallon. I’m sure with how many psychedelics there are on the planet there have to be some that aren’t outlawed yet. 

In what country? USA? It's a big, big country, so laws here vary. You can check if the substance is scheduled or not by looking it up on https://psychonautwiki.org/.

What's legal in Poland and easily accesible all over the world:

• base tryptamines: DPT, EPT, MET, MiPT
  • 4-hydroxy: 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-EPT
  • 5-methoxy: 5-MeO-MET, 5-MeO-MALT, 5-MeO-DPT
  • lysergamides: 1P-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD; rare: LSM-775, ETH-LAD
  • phentylamines: 2C-B-Fly, DOC, Escaline

1 hour ago, Girzo said:

In what country? USA? It's a big, big country, so laws here vary. You can check if the substance is scheduled or not by looking it up on https://psychonautwiki.org/.

What's legal in Poland and easily accesible all over the world:

• base tryptamines: DPT, EPT, MET, MiPT
  • 4-hydroxy: 4-HO-MiPT, 4-HO-EPT
  • 5-methoxy: 5-MeO-MET, 5-MeO-MALT, 5-MeO-DPT
  • lysergamides: 1P-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD; rare: LSM-775, ETH-LAD
  • phentylamines: 2C-B-Fly, DOC, Escaline

Yes USA. Thank you this is helpful 

Be careful with research chemicals though. It’s kind of a grey area. The sites I’ve found  only accept bitcoin, and people have gotten in trouble for purchasing them apparently. I considered it, but it seemed a little sketchy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Analogue_Act

Edited by DMM710

1 minute ago, DMM710 said:

Be careful with research chemicals though. It’s kind of a grey area, they only accept bitcoin, and people have gotten in trouble for purchasing them

Are there any websites that you guys know of that sell these legally? 

2 minutes ago, Slade said:

Are there any websites that you guys know of that sell these legally? 

Don’t think we’re allowed to give sources (could be wrong in that though, but I’m too lazy to check the rules 9_9) Just google it if you’re set on doing it. Check reviews on any site that you find and be careful..

Edited by DMM710

7 minutes ago, DMM710 said:

Be careful with research chemicals though. It’s kind of a grey area. The sites I’ve found  only accept bitcoin, and people have gotten in trouble for purchasing them apparently. I considered it, but it seemed a little sketchy.

Are all the ones he listed above research chemicals? Have you found a better way to get psychedelics legally? 

Even if they're legal, good luck trying to convince the authorities of that if they're intercepted. If it comes in a vial, powder or blotter then it'll probably be confiscated all the same. 

You can buy San Pedro cactus chunks on eBay. Or even find these cacti at your local Walmart or Home Depot.

Thousands of people grow shrooms at home.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Thousands of people grow shrooms at home.

Added benefit here: mushrooms kits and the spores are legal in a lot of places in the world.

In Australia for example, psilocybin is illegal but the spores aren't because they don't contain the active compound - as long as you are expressing no intent of cultivation for consumption (aka: for research purposes).

(this was my own research from a few years ago, any readers should do their own updated research) 

It's wise not to order spores & a growing kit together. 

On 04/06/2018 at 3:08 PM, Arman said:

In Australia for example, psilocybin is illegal but the spores aren't because they don't contain the active compound - as long as you are expressing no intent of cultivation for consumption (aka: for research purposes).

No that's incorrect.

In Australia, spores are not legal, they are ambiguous. Spores can be considered a 'derivative' of psilocybin mushrooms in the eyes of the court under certain circumstances. 

In Australia, schedule 1 lists "Psilocybin and its derivatives being those derivatives having hallucinogenic properties" (Drug Misuse and Trafficking act 1985, Schedule 1)

SUSMP notes this about derivatives:

It is important to note that a substance is not classed as a derivative on the basis of a single, prescriptive set of criteria. Classification of a substance as a derivative of a scheduled poison relies on a balanced consideration of factors to decide if a substance has a similar nature (e.g. structurally, pharmacologically, and toxicologically) to a scheduled poison or is readily converted (either physically or chemically) to a scheduled poison. However, a substance is only considered a derivative of a scheduled poison if it is not individually listed elsewhere in the Schedules, or captured by a more restrictive group or class entry. Additionally, some entries specifically exclude derivatives. Once a substance is determined to be a derivative of a scheduled poison, the same scheduling requirements as the scheduled poison, including limits on access, supply and availability, will apply.

(SUSMP sec 5)

The above passage indicates that a material can be deemed a derivative if the cultivation process of psilocybin mushrooms could be considered a physical or chemical conversion to magic mushrooms. 

In the community, it is generally considered that spore prints are legal in Australia, but spore syringes are not. 

Edited by electroBeam