Shakazulu

Life limit

28 posts in this topic

God gave us a 100 year limit to live. How difficult is it to break boundaries? And the limitations we carry day to day, if it were so difficult, would we not have a longer span to live?

but there is already people who have lived longer than 100 years? just google it

@BjarkeT I'm sure that percent is smaller than those who've died before 100. Do you believe that small % who've died after 100 represent our human race?

@Shakazulu It just means that it isn't a limit.(personal development isn't about limits anyway it's about growing from them) Besides gods limits doesn't seem to come from god rather they come from man and that is something that is possible to chance. Just look at the past and where we are now and then whats possible in the future. "limits" today doesn't mean they are limits tomorrow. 

If it was a real limit there wouldn't even be anyone who could live over 100 years old.

Edited by BjarkeT

@BjarkeT that was my point. That we are limitless. I'm just in love with throwing reality off for the positive. That guy who people said couldn't do it, ending up not only doing it but beating the record. That kid who they said is too short and can't make the team, ends up becoming star of the team. Breaking limits the world puts on us that we believe. 

No no no god didn't give you 100 years to live. You did.

I will live as long as i desire, why? because i say so.

You are god, only those who are still sleeping misinterpret god for outside of self.

This universe is your creation, don't limit self with other's belief system. Create your own :)

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Shakazulu said:

How difficult is it to break boundaries?

Hatha Yoga is a lifestyle to promote good health and peace of mind. Disease free life and happiness. The Hatha Yoga Pradipika is a classical text describing Hatha Yoga. Hatha yogis are powerful people, they have control over their bodies, nobody can claim that much control. 

Famous yogi Trailanga Swami (1607–1887). Trailanga Swami lived to be 280 years old, residing at Varanasi between 1737 and 1887.

All these Hatha Yoga techniques were developed for use in monasteries. They are monastic techniques intended for people who are totally involved in them for twenty-four hours a day, not doing anything else. Then too, you have to work with them for a very long period, for years. If Hatha Yoga is taught to a person who is not totally involved in it, who only comes to do Hatha yoga once or twice  or even for an hour a day, but who is involved for twenty-three hours a day in quite a different world, a work that is quite the contrary – it is not going to help much Whatsoever you have gained is lost every day. The very method is a monastic method.

There are many problems with Hatha Yoga, particularly for those in the West, because the system of Hatha Yoga and its related techniques were all developed in a very different milieu, for very differently constituted bodies as well as for different minds.

We have a very unnatural body. It is unnatural not only because it has been conditioned by the outside, but also because of too much mental suppression inside. There are very complex suppressions in your body and unless these body complexes are released, Hatha Yoga will not help or, it can help only to a certain extent. 

@Shakazulu Your English is really good sorry if I am rude but Its probably more about how you explained it. 

@BjarkeT man it's upsets me how us as humans have the ability to do more than we imagine. The odds of someone being introduced to self-development. What are they? I'm thinking how my life could've been if I didn't find actualized. I'm far from perfect but the issues I used to drown in could've taken me who knows where. Understand that reality is magnetic and we can do anything makes me wanna just break down my old self and be the greatest version I can

@Shakazulu 100 years is plenty of time.

Seneca writes:

"It is not that we have a short time to live, but that we waste a lot of it. Life is long enough, and a sufficiently generous amount has been given to us for the highest achievements if it were all well invested. But when it is wasted in heedless luxury and spent on no good activity, we are forced at last by death’s final constraint to realize that it has passed away before we knew it was passing. So it is: we are not given a short life but we make it short, and we are not ill-supplied but wasteful of it… Life is long if you know how to use it."

250 Year Old Devraha Baba of Vrindavan (India)

The first President of India, Dr. Rajendra Prasad, more than seventy years ago, said that his father had sat at the feet of Devraha Baba as a child – that is, in the middle of the nineteenth century – and Devraha Baba was already elderly at that time.

The Health Secrets Of The Hunza People (Pakistan) Who Live Over 100 Years

Citizens of Hunza (also known as Burusho people) usually live up to the age 120. They can easily conceive even after 60 years.

https://www.shughal.com/health-secrets-hunza-people-live-100-years-cancer-free/

The people of Hunza are not lazy. They are active and fast! From dawn to dusk, the villagers work hard. Rather than watching movies and going on long drives, their idea of fun is to walk and indulge in sporty activities.