Squidward

I thought I had awareness down...Fuck

63 posts in this topic

I thought I had awareness down, especially when it comes to negative thoughts and emotions. I thought I knew the difference between thinking and being aware I'm thinking. Now I feel like I'm forgetting how to do it, could this be bc I'm doing meditation wrong 

Who is aware? 

Is it fear? 

Can fear be aware? Or does fear mechanically evade what is? 

Edited by Faceless

That makes absolutely no sense. 

And it's not be aware of ”thoughts”... It's be aware of the whole movement of thought. 

You can't end thought when you can't detect when thought is in movement. Absolutely ridiculous. 

Not helping at all.

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Outer said:

If you don't detect thoughts then you don't have them.

Haha sorry buddy but that’s classic illusion. 

1 minute ago, Outer said:

Trying to look for thoughts is dumb. But getting rid of them even though one is uncertain whether one has them or not is smart.

That is funny man. Hilarious in fact. 

Investigate the nature of fear, pleasure, and the subtle forms of illusion in depth. You will see that all of these are the manifestations of thought. 

Understand yourself before you give advice to people “other us’s”

You guys talk about compassion a lot. Let’s see it. 

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

The first two are emotions and the second are not relevant to the first two. There's no pattern here.

You haven’t even broken the surface my friend. 

Explore into it. First you need to explore and end fear first. Otherwise illusion is inevitable. 

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, Outer said:

The first two are emotions and the second are not relevant to the first two. There's no pattern here.

It’s obvious you are bound by thought because you are breaking everything up. That’s what thought does. Breaks things “thinks” down to peices. 

Actually it’s all one whole movement. 

This is so. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Outer said:

I'm not here for a lesson, so stop trying to act like my teacher or anyone else's for that matter. If you have ideas feel free to share them but if someone isn't asking you questions why are you giving answers?

In fact, your posts are similar in the fashion of there not being a pattern in them, an internal logic of sorts. Fear and pleasure are emotions while illusion is not. There is no pattern.

That's called making sense. You're not. It's not a testament of your enlightenment. It's just a testament of not making sense. I'm very sorry to tell you this.

No I’m sorry to tell you that you just don’t understand. At all. 

Maybe years down the road you will see that. Maybe not. ??‍♂️

Fear and pleasure are movements of thought. Those come to be by thought. Without thought those would not be. 

How can you even argue with that. It’s crazy. I’m not trying to argue or belittle you. 

This is important to know. We need to know/see this. 

Edited by Faceless

4 minutes ago, Outer said:

Those are emotions. Your brain is fried but can recover. Man stop with this spirituality and new age nonsense, go read a book, exercise and attend your gf.

You might also be addicted to the forum from the  fact of your new age comments all the time. It would be different if you were on your journey and giving advice to also understand yourself better.

This isn’t new age lol 

This is understanding yourself lol 

This part has nothing to do with spirituality. Common sense. Only I guess not so common.

This is self learning/self knowledge at its essence. 

This all comes from observing myself. Awareness. The way it’s suppose to be. 

Edited by Faceless

Just now, Outer said:

You're like a zealot from Orwell's 1984 thinking Truth is False by saying shit like fear and pleasure are thoughts when they are emotions. You sound like a brain on postmodernism.

I said fear and pleasure are the product of thought. 

You don’t get it at all. I wish you did.

3 minutes ago, Outer said:

Problem with new age comments is that you satisfy your own new age wooo brain rather than helping people.

This isn’t new age. This understanding has been around since before we were born. Lol 

Buddha, Lao-Tzu, and the gang knew of this. 

Edited by Faceless

Stop arguing and investigate it. This is classic sign that you don’t understand thought. 

Thought/ego seeks security. Thought that is unaware of its own movement is inherently bias/prejudice and therefore close minded.

hints all the problems of the world. 

You never heard anyone say that??‍♂️

Thought is a movement. Thought is time. 

I have never talked to someone so incapable of listening. I would have already been exploring into what was said instead of arguing something you haven’t even attempted to understand.

With this attitude you will never become liberated from the self. And you will definitely never end time/thought. 

This is a fact.

Now investigate. 

Edited by Faceless

7 minutes ago, Outer said:

Blah blah blah. I am an ego. Blah blah blah. Thought is a movement. Thought is time. Blah blah.

No thought is NOT time. That's why they are different words.

Your English is so bad it's impossible to communicate with you. When you're equating words when they're obviously different words.

Ok buddy ??

Two people arguing over the truth. Nothing new! 

Let's have a compromise and be aware of the spaces between thoughts, truths and opinions you're having.

Suppose Love is real, and let's assume reality is unreal. Suppose we discover that the building block of reality is real Love, that means our assumption was wrong and reality is actually not unreal. Reality is real, if everything we supposed is true. I'm not going to say if it is or not.

15 minutes ago, Dodo said:

Two people arguing over the truth. Nothing new! 

Let's have a compromise and be aware of the spaces between thoughts, truths and opinions you're having.

:)This stuff will be read by others. Since I was the first to reply into the conversation it became my responsibility to make sure it wasn’t contaminated by insecurity. Although it was contaminated, but I’m pretty sure somebody out there will see the significance of what was said. 

I wouldn’t be posting if I wasn’t absolutely confident in what I was sharing. 

Edited by Faceless