MarkusSweden

You can't do or succeed with anything without LOVE

19 posts in this topic

By success I mean things that give you true development and wellbeing to your true self. 

Beauty is actually equal to Love, just seen from anorher perspective. 

Can you really do or succeed with anything of importance without Love/Beauty? 

No pure valuable thing comes from other sources Then love. 

And forget about truth! There is no big truth in the world where the polar opposite is not true as well! 

Truth is full of paradoxes and a matter of perspectives! Forget about it! All truths in the world add up to one big lie, so just forgot about it!

But care about Love, without it, nothing that you truly wants is possible! 

Any thoughts?

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

1 hour ago, MarkusSweden said:

By success I mean things that give you true development and wellbeing to your true self. 

True self doesn’t need development. only the ego/self seeks that. Only the ego/self seeks wellbeing psychologically. Seeking security Psychologically, there can not be love. 

Beauty is love, and love is nothingness “true self” as some people like to call it. 

Love/beauty are not perspectives at all. 

Success and meaning are movements of the the ego. Manifestations of measure. Love and beauty are immeasurable. 

Love/beauty are when measure ceases. 

Love is truth

And forget about truth!

Yeah you can’t touch truth as truth is only when the little self/ego you is not?

There is no big truth in the world where the polar opposite is not true as well! 

It has no opposite. Opposites only exist in mind. Truth is the underlying substance of all things.

Love is when “want” is not?

Any thoughts?

Thought can never touch LOVE

love is truth and truth is not when thought is in movement. 

Nice topics @MarkusSweden?

Edited by Faceless

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Hehe, some sarcasm there I suppose! ?

You should be humle with spiritual newbies like me. ?

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

18 minutes ago, MarkusSweden said:

Hehe, some sarcasm there I suppose! ?

You should be humle with spiritual newbies like me. ?

Not being sarcastic man. I think your topics are important to be discussed.?

@Faceless

It's been a while I've witnessed such precise Roasting of delusion. Superb replies 

100/100

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Faceless

Informally it means severe criticism or reprimand. I see it as stating the truth without any bullshit and without beating around the bush :P

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

12 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Faceless

Informally it means severe criticism or reprimand. I see it as stating the truth without any bullshit and without beating around the bush :P

Oh hehe 

Well I was attempting to communicate free of perspective which is difficult because thought “communication” is a movement of perspective. 

I do not mean to express myself in a sarcastic way or reprimand although I feel this seems the case sometimes in my communication. I’m fairly new to communication so I can see my writing coming acrossed as so. I’m working on it. 

By yes I am no a beat around the bush type.:)

what I wrote above on love-beauty-truth-nothingness....

does that resonate with you? 

Edited by Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

what I wrote above on love-beauty-truth-nothingness....

does that resonate with you? 

Yes absolutely. 

This is what I find really confusing about love cult. I have nothing against love but many people project love as something different as if it's a different reality. I mean Truth and Love are they two reality or one.

It's so deceptive to talk about love because normal, deluded, ego bound people like us have layers and layers of mental concepts about love which is nothing close to absolute Love. 

With my limited imagination I sort of imagine that if we ever tap into that absolute Love, we wouldn't even call it love (hope that made any sense)

@Faceless

1 hour ago, Faceless said:

I do not mean to express myself in a sarcastic way or reprimand although I feel this seems the case sometimes in my communication. I’m fairly new to communication so I can see my writing coming acrossed as so. I’m working on it.

all the best with your adjustments. Another enlightened guy here confessed that he had to take 2-3 years to learn logic, communication etc again after enlightenment.

Finally I wanna share a quote from Nisargadatta Maharaja

'' Wisdom is seeing myself as nothing. Love is seeing myself as everything. And between these two banks, the river of my life flows'' 

Edited by Preetom

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

33 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Yes absolutely. 

This is what I find really confusing about love cult. I have nothing against love but many people project love as something different as if it's a different reality. I mean Truth and Love are they two reality or one.

It's so deceptive to talk about love because normal, deluded, ego bound people like us have layers and layers of mental concepts about love which is nothing close to absolute Love. 

With my limited imagination I sort of imagine that if we ever tap into that absolute Love, we wouldn't even call it love (hope that made any sense)

@Faceless

Yes I understand?

Beauty = Love = Truth = Light = Purity = Absolute = God

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

all one are in love :D

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

@Faceless

On 2018-05-11 at 3:03 PM, Faceless said:

True self doesn’t need development. only the ego/self seeks that. Only the ego/self seeks wellbeing psychologically. Seeking security Psychologically, there can not be love. 

Beauty is love, and love is nothingness “true self” as some people like to call it. 

Love/beauty are not perspectives at all. 

Success and meaning are movements of the the ego. Manifestations of measure. Love and beauty are immeasurable. 

Love/beauty are when measure ceases. 

Love is truth

Yeah you can’t touch truth as truth is only when the little self/ego you is not?

It has no opposite. Opposites only exist in mind. Truth is the underlying substance of all things.

Love is when “want” is not?

Thought can never touch LOVE

love is truth and truth is not when thought is in movement. 

I'm happen to read your roast of me again..

I feel stupid, but that's a small price to pay for these profound words of truth. 

So simple, so few words yet so beautiful and brilliant. 

If you keep roasting me every time I post something, I'll soon be fully enlightened. :)

Love you.

Edited by MarkusSweden

Isn't it so, yes or no? 

Not conditioned love. 

When truth is, it has nothing to do with mind and it’s conditioend mechanistic movement. So hate does not exist when there is truth. Only in the absense of self centered activity is there actually compassion. If there is any movement of the center “the self/ego/thought” then “TRUE” love/compassion/creativity is not. 

Love is when you are not. It’s not any conceptual idea like we generally interpret it. 

The self/thought seeks security, therefore it considers itself all important over the other.  And if that is the case do you love, or is everything based on reward and the avoidance of punishment??? 

Explore into yourself and you will see. 

Edited by Faceless

29 minutes ago, Mikael89 said:

I don't think Truth cares about love, hate or anything. Truth just is.

This is the point. If there is no self/center fear is not. 

There can be no love when there is fear. Fear is the driving force of the ego/thought. 

TRUTH 

TRUTH                      ⭕️                            TRUTH 

TRUTH

⭕️= MINDthe conditioned consciousness ...perception through memory, knowledge, experience... self centered activity. Fear, jealousy, antagonism, sorrow, anger, anxiety, depression, contradiction, conflict, violence, and all the rest of what mind/thought/ego implies. 

TRUTH=creativity, joy, beauty, compassion, Love

Edited by Faceless

⭕️= the part/finite 

Truth=the whole/infinite/nothingness

Truth isn't split. It is the whole. Then mind is part of the whole. Percieved through the perspective of duality. 

But all an idea until the movement of duality ends actually. 

EMBODIMENT OF TRUTH. IN THIS ONE DOESNT KNOW TRUTH. BUT ONE IN ACTION/NON-ACTION IS TRUTH ITSELF. 

Edited by Faceless

On 5/11/2018 at 2:31 PM, MarkusSweden said:

And forget about truth! There is no big truth in the world where the polar opposite is not true as well! 

Truth is full of paradoxes and a matter of perspectives! Forget about it! All truths in the world add up to one big lie, so just forgot about it!

Any thoughts?

your message of love falls on liquid ears!

may we swim in an ocean of love xD

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!