werlight

Music ! A Place To Share

108 posts in this topic

@Brian Greendahl I completely agree. Marcin just has this magical way of playing piano. Every note just seems to flow so well. His playing is so effortless which makes so enjoyable

Edited by seaneyboyjazz

B|

Edited by 99th_monkey
just in case you didnt know

Attn: Administrators. Is it possible to create an additional alternate version of this thread that does not have every song link to a YouTube video? (it takes FOREVER to load this way, I'd love to see the songs, but don't have the time), Thanks for considering! My song options:

The Police - Spirits in the material world (classic rock). Chris Murray - One Everything (acoustic ska). NoMeansNo - Victory (old punk).

Music, the best way to enter our emotional hearts

One of the most powerful habit I had, and that I'm trying to take it back, is to listen to Epic Music 1 to 2 times a week.

Not only it will make you think about deep subjects, but it will also fuel you to do the shit you have to do in order to grow.

It is helping me to grow the balls to start taking a Self-Inquiry meditation.

I've always been scared of it, I realize it now, I tried to mask it by thinking I had to to things in order, starting slow, and in a sense it was required, but deep down I know it was a lie, that I had to tame the ego first to let it accept the idea of killing it.

I'm still scared, but It is also a deep attraction melted with excitation, like a girl who's really in love with you but take his time to make you understand that she's awesome, and I'm now at the evening of the first date ^^

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them