Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moon777light

GUYZ I NEED YO HELP! best ways to heal pineal cysts & open your pineal gland?

12 posts in this topic

Sooo i just got my mri results back yesterday, i was so nervous, my knees were shaking on the way to the hospital. Good news is they found nothing serious BUT they did find that i have a cyst in my pineal gland! its 10mmx5mm big. Does anyone have any experience with these or know anyone with them? I assume that, according to metaphysical properties, i probably have a very closed 6th chakra. Does anyone have any tips for healing the pineal (so far i know about getting rid of flouride and taking skate liver oil supplements) Thank you guys so so much in advance. Im still a little worried, just thinking about a tiny sac of fluid in the middle of my brain :/...

To help you relax I want you to know: the cyst is almost twice as big as your pineal gland. Maybe an imbalanced third eye chakra has caused this, or it may be a symptom of another little imbalance in your body. So there are many ways to heal this. The simplest of which is to switch all of your drinking water to distilled water which will also De-calcify your pineal gland too. This will slowly remove every foreign sacs/bacteria/cancerous cells from your body leaving any other imbalance to diet if it is not providing you with those 10 essential amino acids whereby dark leafy greens are highly recommended or spirulina powder if you'd prefer that :) This could be a beautiful start to purify the body which walks you around everywhere, the symptom is your body saying, "Moonlight, here is a sack near your pineal gland to show you just how much I want you to look after me. I want the attention from you that you never got from those closest to you. Please love me as I am by being the loving parent to my emotions I've always wanted, and I'll do everything else; also some distilled water would be nice."

You see, you only have destructive habits which created this cyst due to the lack of self-love you have for yourself. You are important, your are worthy of all the attention you want, cause you exist. If for example, you have a habit to binge (like I did) I just called it a talent. When I felt the desire to binge I'd be like, "Here we go again ladys and gentlemen. I am about to eat some chocolate better than the Easter Bunny on cocaine. I'm just gonna put this chocolate in my mouth, and devour it. Oh, it's now around my face. Close enough! Wow, look at how good I am at eating. If someone wanted to know what eating looked like, I am just acing that!". I do that for everything in life, even writing this. And I can do this because I know that on a universal level, even when I judge, I am doing it right! I am acing judgement! This is a form of self-love. You can also be grateful that your body was smart enough to manifest a cyst so that you could learn to be it's guardian angel. What a great body that is.

Some people have even healed cancer in a few days just by loving and appreciated the area of their body with the tumour by placing their hand on it and saying, "I love you".

So there are many ways to heal this as I'v said. Colodial silver may also be good. Anything which stimulates the pineal gland like meditation will be helpful. But now we know that the source of all of this for it to even to manifest is a heart in need of love. A heart in need of love. We are in a new era now Moonlight, where love is essential, and the non-dual realization of enlightenment is a natural byproduct of it (You can also go down the route of contemplation if that resonates with you). I hope your cyst can be cleared and removed by this. May your heart just wanting you to feel it's pain, be blessed with the light of your divine perfection.

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

@Solace Thank you so much Solace, your words always comfort me...or shall i say...give me solace..hehe:x

I am doing self-love work and meditation :) but i need to amp it up, making sure i dont skip days. I dont think i can buy distilled water where i live, at least i cant find it in the grocery store, but i will focus on chlorella and spirulina. 

On 5/8/2018 at 10:57 PM, Solace said:

"Moonlight, here is a sack near your pineal gland to show you just how much I want you to look after me. I want the attention from you that you never got from those closest to you. Please love me as I am by being the loving parent to my emotions I've always wanted, and I'll do everything else; also some distilled water would be nice."

this is so well put haha it really changes how i see it :D 

@moon777light I'm soo happy that you were comforted, and for which I hope can help you with this greater perspective on things. Take it slowly so your body has the time to adapt, reading books while meditating will always lead you to the light. :)

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

I've got something for ya, Have you ever heard of red light therapy? It is some pretty amazing stuff.

Here is an entertaining and educational video a fellow name Siim Land, that used to frequent this forum, made on the subject.

I have a lamp at home and there are some things I have noticed from using it. (They don't manifest every single time depending on the time of day and other health factors).

-massive boost in energy
- glowing skin
- massive boost in sex drive
- minor burns healing really fast
- boost in cognition
- old injuries hurting less
- other things that I am not certain I can 100 percent attribute to the red light, but I think probably are attributed to it.

I got a decent red light bulb off of Amazon for twenty dollars, plus a lamp you hold for ten dollars, and tanning bed glasses which you will really want for another ten. So forty dollars.

Once you get one the challenge is honestly not taking it for granted, and remembering to use it on a consistent and persistent basis.

I bring it up because it can help with multiple things.

There is a review on the product I have of someone healing a really swollen thyroid.

I don't know if the light could penetrate to the cyst, but the only way to really find out is to try it on a consistent basis then get the test done again.

Best of luck and be sure to treat yourself.

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Colloidal Silver. 

Just remember, your heart contains all of your chakras holgraphically. So focus on your heart, and you will open all of your chakras in a balanced, and loving way :) if your pineal gland is open but the other chakras are closed, mental/emotional disease arises in the form of thoughts and emotions or something physical like in your experience. 

I hope you are healed on all levels, in every way imaginable like you deserve. You are worthy of having a fully activated light body, and the secret to that (just watched the vid!) is loving your spiritual heart, and your emotional/mental experience.

I love you.

Well said @Solace The Heart is key to balance and align all other energies as one.

B R E A T H E

Maybe you can try to heal it with binaural beats, search pineal gland healing and opening music in youtube and you will find lots of videos with sound waves.

And to open the heart one has to click not directly on it ("the knife cannot cut itself". As you want to open the third eye you click on 1st chakra. Wanna open the heart? You have to click on plexus ;) 

This info nobody cares about, cause they all are enlightened :P 

@Quanty I’m not talking about the heart chakra, I’m talking about the spiritual heart which is located on the right side of the chest one finger length away from the midline. Have you heard about it before? 

Ramana maharshi that is where your soul enters your body, and by focusing on it you can integrate your ego and become your soul in physical form. It’s not very well known, but I think this is what Matt Kahn is referring to when he says “heart-center consciousness”.

Its talked about here I believe, it’s a deeper more funadamental energy center than the chakras :) 

Edited by Solace