Dan Behm

I changed my brain and my life changed to match it. This is what I did ...

14 posts in this topic

I changed my brain and my life changed to match it. This is what I did ...  The speaker, me,is the actual evidence of what he is talking about.  He successfully found and practiced a method to get more awareness (not meditation or mindfulness).  He then intentional and consciously employed techniques to rewire his brain (neuroplasticity) and as a result, was able to write himself new default programs (dominant neural networks) of thought, speech, behavior and emotion. And when his brain changed, his life changed to match it. The evidence of his successful collaboration with his brain is his life transformation:  from heroin/crack/meth addict to therapist, teacher, example.

30725000_607999332883585_3980030327870455808_n.jpg

Edited by Dan Behm
title change and add a pic

Hi WellbeingSeeker,

yes, any positive change can be wired in the awakened space, including positive affirmations that you want to "let in" and make a part of who you are. 

Does that help?

Joe dispenza has great books on this 

@Slade Yes he does; he has been one of my greatest teachers and influences :) 

@WellbeingSeeker yes, any positive change can be wired in the awakened space, including positive affirmations that you want to "let in" and make a part of who you are. 

listening to this right now

The kingdom of heaven is within.

Hi Dan behm, Im very very interested in your method, but as a studen of english( Not a native speaker) I got a little bit confussed quite easily. Can you please please give me an example on how to do it step by step, so I can aply it in my life?. I would really tank you men

ps. Sorry for my english writting hope you understad