Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Natasha

Leo's Interviewed On How To Figure Out Your Life Purpose

11 posts in this topic

Saw this when he released it

I find is a little odd how this is the only interview he has done on his channel... 

Let alone the only co-operative video. 

I think it would be nice to see Leo engage in conversations with people and give us a glimpse into his actual lifestyle. Maybe thats just not his style but I think its important for a life coach to share his or her life in action!

Black back-ground Leo gets a little boring after a while but maybe thats just me :)

@Conscious Encounters The only thing I wonder is why he actually chose, from all amazing youtube gurus, that guy Trip. This shrimp would be the last that I choose, especially if I would be such a PD master like Leo.

3 hours ago, Conscious Encounters said:

I think it would be nice to see Leo engage in conversations with people and give us a glimpse into his actual lifestyle. Maybe thats just not his style but I think its important for a life coach to share his or her life in action!

Black back-ground Leo gets a little boring after a while but maybe thats just me :)

My opinion is that anonymity increases efficacy. Sometimes the more common we get with some people the less ability they have to be effective with us. Makes it harder from them to get through. I realize this isn't always the case nor is it a hard fast rule. If I knew all about Leo's quirks and defects it might be harder for me to take him seriously. Just my spin.

I swear, 95% of these PUA guys give off such a fake, douchy vibe. I can imagine what kind of women these kind of guys attract

RIP Roe V Wade 1973-2022 :)

@vizual The ones you stare at most likely. Their fake, douchey vibe is delivered confidently and they go up to the women instead of gawking like real, awesome vibe folk like you.

16 minutes ago, Dante said:

@vizual The ones you stare at most likely. Their fake, douchey vibe is delivered confidently and they go up to the women instead of gawking like real, awesome vibe folk like you.

Hahah good first post bro, are you the guy doing the interview?

@vizual Nope... I joined last month. I thought I should check the forum yesterday and decided to start reading and writing on it today. I decided to post to you because you are obviously hating for no reason. Tell me i'm wrong about my assumption... Do you look and not approach?

I think the PUA guys have a lot of good info for both pickup and life in general. You can listen to them or not, but discounting people for a unique personality or "douchey vibe" is ridiculous.

@Dante Believe it or not, women just flow into my experience. I meet women. I don't "game" them or "pick them up". I would only feel such a need if there's a lack of abundance in my love life in the first place.

The obsession with sex and women with a lot of these PUA guys just puts a sour taste in my mouth. But hey, each to his own.

@vizual I agree the obsession isn't good, but not a lot of people get the flow. Even if they do, I think it's better to have the skills to direct the flow if you know what I mean. I personally would like get what I want, not choose from what comes to me. Either way, like you said, "each to his own". :D

11 hours ago, The Son said:

@Conscious Encounters The only thing I wonder is why he actually chose, from all amazing youtube gurus, that guy Trip. This shrimp would be the last that I choose, especially if I would be such a PD master like Leo.

Ya. I wonder the same thing. I remember Leo saying he was part of the pick-up community for a long time. I think thats maybe why Trip appealed to him at the time. Idk.