Adid

What was that? Joy..?

8 posts in this topic

Hey.

I was in my car alone driving in the forest. And i started seeing my car iterior lights so beautiful . Then the treea and the sky lookt so  beautiful and i started laughing. I was still drivig but it was not thinking about driving.i was soo easy. Cars that pased me by.... i was flying .

Then i looked to my handsand it looked like they are not mine . That i'm not a body. That i have this body to use it. 

I continue to drive home for about 40 min. All time amzed about all the beauty and about how can i move my body. I arived home ,looked in the mirror laughing. I was full of joy. Then i fall aslep still laughing. I selpt like a baby 

Next day i wake up full of live,energy,present,stoped some bad behaviours...  I was full of live for 90% of the time from that moment(~7 weeks) . Until one week ago that i start reading online about things like non duality , enlightenment..etc

Now i'm again in my head. Not knowing exactly what was that..

Can someone explain to me?..

that was a kiss from the divine my dude, now study non-dual theory some more and begin the pathless path to the gateless gate :)

What do i do now? I can't stay focus on a task... my mind is running aroud...

How can i balance things out...

Meditate!!!

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 minutes ago, Adid said:

What do i do now? I can't stay focus on a task... my mind is running aroud...

The driver is hypnotized by the monotonous purring of the engine and the straight road without any curves for miles on end. Stroll in a public park, sit relaxed on a bench, so that you can calm down.

The blissful joy of no-self. Stated here "I was still driving but it was not thinking about driving."
No thinker,no driver,no doer. Just being.

2 hours ago, Adid said:

Hey.

I was in my car alone driving in the forest. And i started seeing my car iterior lights so beautiful . Then the treea and the sky lookt so  beautiful and i started laughing. I was still drivig but it was not thinking about driving.i was soo easy. Cars that pased me by.... i was flying .

Then i looked to my handsand it looked like they are not mine . That i'm not a body. That i have this body to use it. 

I continue to drive home for about 40 min. All time amzed about all the beauty and about how can i move my body. I arived home ,looked in the mirror laughing. I was full of joy. Then i fall aslep still laughing. I selpt like a baby 

Next day i wake up full of live,energy,present,stoped some bad behaviours...  I was full of live for 90% of the time from that moment(~7 weeks) . Until one week ago that i start reading online about things like non duality , enlightenment..etc

Now i'm again in my head. Not knowing exactly what was that..

Can someone explain to me?..

its useless really to explain with words, but it was just being. you were just existing. what is not useless though is to get to that state again right? well, meditate and study non duality. try alan watts videos on youtube. stop trying to figure things out and just be, dont think when its not needed, what you will notice will happen is that the mind starts chatting again, its ok, be the observer, become aware of it and it will calm down.

this state is already here, but you're not aware of it. meditation and all the other stuff helps with becoming aware of it.

A little bit more of DMT from the Pineal.