Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

advantages of the mind

9 posts in this topic

it was during my last psychelic trip, one of absolute hell, where I was on the verge of sanity, on the verge of killing myself because I could not take it anymore

that I discovered the positive power, the comfort of the mind

"love, peace, light'' 

''love, peace, light''

the mind, that I had looked down upon so much, that I rejected as a failing byproduct of human society, was my last crutch during this psychedelic madness

perhaps the mind and its thoughts were are the base of this suffering, all that I knew is that in that ever-lasting hell the mind stood in the center of it, like the last pillar of light, like a friend

''love, peace,light''

since then I respect my mind, my thoughts, I take responsibility for what I do with

I strive to encourage my own positive thoughts , while diminishing the momemtum behind negative thoughts

I idolized the state of no thoughts, it is not befitting for me personally, this is an alliance with my mind

Edited by Arkandeus

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

3 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

like a friend

It can be really nice can't it :). It feels at some point my mind swapped roles from tyrannical dictator to cerebral advisor buddy xD. I raise a glass to your alliance, things work better when we're all in it together. 

3 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

it was during my last psychelic trip, one of absolute hell, where I was on the verge of sanity, on the verge of killing myself because I could not take it anymore

that I discovered the positive power, the comfort of the mind

"love, peace, light'' 

''love, peace, light''

the mind, that I had looked down upon so much, that I rejected as a failing byproduct of human society, was my last crutch during this psychedelic madness

perhaps the mind and its thoughts were are the base of this suffering, all that I knew is that in that ever-lasting hell the mind stood in the center of it, like the last pillar of light, like a friend

''love, peace,light''

since then I respect my mind, my thoughts, I take responsibility for what I do with

I strive to encourage my own positive thoughts , while diminishing the momemtum behind negative thoughts

I idolized the state of no thoughts, it is not befitting for me personally, this is an alliance with my mind

It’s about harmony. 

Although to me having no head is what life’s all about. I only have a head 40% of the and the other 60% is pure timelessness. ?

2 hours ago, Nathan said:

It can be really nice can't it :). It feels at some point my mind swapped roles from tyrannical dictator to cerebral advisor buddy xD. I raise a glass to your alliance, things work better when we're all in it together. 

*glass of water raised*  :D

2 hours ago, Faceless said:

It’s about harmony. 

Although to me having no head is what life’s all about. I only have a head 40% of the and the other 60% is pure timelessness. ?

aaaah the joys of timelessness.. . .

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

15 hours ago, Arkandeus said:

Beautiful.
You can only witness the dance when you stop dancing.
You can only kill your enemy by making friends with him.
You can only do that when you see them as one. When there is no you to make peace or fight.

Only then your friend can dance with your enemy in communion. When there is no you. There's only dance.

Edited by tsuki

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

@Arkandeus Full circle on the thoughts. Congrats. Love it. Thank you for sharing. Did you sense a collapse of the duality of time, by any chance? There’s a circle there as well. Love your thoughts, love your time.❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Thats why you have to be careful in non-duality to demonize thoughts and mind as something bad. There is nothing bad about thoughts or mind, its just a mechanism like anything else in the body. 

Dont look at me! Look inside!

2 hours ago, tsuki said:

Beautiful.
You can only witness the dance when you stop dancing.
You can only kill your enemy by making friends with him.
You can only do that when you see them as one. When there is no you to make peace or fight.

Only then your friend can dance with your enemy in communion. When there is no you. There's only dance.

:)

Who has a problem with the mind?  Only mind has problem with the mind.