Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheSomeBody

Haritaki

11 posts in this topic

someone here tried Haritaki supplements? does it really work or just shit?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

@TheSomeBody has nothing to do with spirituality or enlightenment. Restart the thread in the fitness and health thread.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@TheSomeBody has nothing to do with spirituality or enlightenment. Restart the thread in the fitness and health thread.

Everything is spiritual. Herbs can assist in healing the channel/body to greater connection to source.

B R E A T H E

I use Haritaki daily.

I can say by personal experience: Life is totally different with this supplement. Why? Because it will boost firstly 300% the oxygen in your blood. That means, you can get more DMT easily. 

REMEMBER! The brain, the pineal secrets DMT. If your body has insuficient oxygen it will be turn automatically into Melatonin. The difference from DMT to Melatonin is just an atom of CO2. 

I must say this :) 

Taking Haritaki is parallel to this: (being a meat eater and alcoholic to being a vegetarian). Life changes drastically with Haritaki. 

2 hours ago, Quanty said:

I must say this :) 

Taking Haritaki is parallel to this: (being a meat eater and alcoholic to being a vegetarian). Life changes drastically with Haritaki. 

Would Triphala be better? Since has all 3 herbs in one? Cordyceps, Gingko and Beetroot also are said to increase oxygen/circulation in the blood/brain as well. I believe Cayenne pepper too and especially when paired with Cacao.

For me Cacao was one of the best herbs/food-substance to detoxify and active the pineal. Gotu Kola and Chaga/Reishi Mushrooms were two other amazing herbs that definitely have spiritual effectiveness and or purification.

Although i believe getting lots of sunshine daily and sleeping when the sun goes down around 8-9pm the latest and keeping everything as dark as possible for optimal melatonin production to me feels the most powerful.

Since we are talking about DMT and the Pineal/spirituality.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, pluto said:

Would Triphala be better? Since has all 3 herbs in one? Cordyceps, Gingko and Beetroot also are said to increase oxygen/circulation in the blood/brain as well. I believe Cayenne pepper too and especially when paired with Cacao.

For me Cacao was one of the best herbs/food-substance to detoxify and active the pineal. Gotu Kola and Chaga/Reishi Mushrooms were two other amazing herbs that definitely have spiritual effectiveness and or purification.

Although i believe getting lots of sunshine daily and sleeping when the sun goes down around 8-9pm the latest and keeping everything as dark as possible for optimal melatonin production to me feels the most powerful.

Since we are talking about DMT and the Pineal/spirituality.

All of this af. And haritaki seems to be great for digestion and elimination as well. May also be having more vivid dreams with it but can't pin it down to just the haritaki (have used it like 5 times).

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

11 hours ago, Quanty said:

I use Haritaki daily.

I can say by personal experience: Life is totally different with this supplement. Why? Because it will boost firstly 300% the oxygen in your blood. That means, you can get more DMT easily. 

REMEMBER! The brain, the pineal secrets DMT. If your body has insuficient oxygen it will be turn automatically into Melatonin. The difference from DMT to Melatonin is just an atom of CO2. 

worth a shot? doesnt have any sideffects?

have ADHD? click here if you want to treat it

Haritaki has no side effects in my daily use so far. Any foods which increases oxygen in the system, the pineal will release DMT in the system. At the end of the day, the goal is to get in harmony with yourself and have blisfull DMT level all times. One will see that after months or years, sleep will become irrelevant, because in today society we sleep due to lack of connection with ourselves, and we connect during sleep or you conquer that sleep and you can stay awake almost all times, depending on one's inner harmony. 

@Quanty how many mg do you recommend taking per day for the effects you are describing.

12 hours ago, Kindle said:

@Quanty how many mg do you recommend taking per day for the effects you are describing.

Start with a half tablespoon and increase the dose when you feel comfortable.