brugluiz

I think I know my life purpose

14 posts in this topic

I have a clear statement in my mind that it's: "show adult people that it is possible to overcome anything in life."

It means that, no matter in what situation you find yourself, it's possible to overcome. It's the power of the thought and willpower.

I have a life story related to schizophrenia. I had to struggle a bit in order to overcome the negative symptoms of the disease and the positive symptoms are controlled by medicines. If it wasn't my intelligence and willpower to deal with depression and suicidal thoughts, I would have killed myself.

I remember once I talked about my experience to a group of people and I aced it. It was amazing. Words were coming out from my mouth and I knew what I was talking about. I didn't even have a preparation.

But the thing is: it takes guts to follow your life purpose. I still have fear and resistance. I imagine myself doing that, talking to thousands of people about how to overcome anything in life, but I have fear. I have fear that maybe I'm wrong. Maybe there are people who won't do it. Maybe there are people who are hopeless.

Of course you have fear. Could it really be an amazing journey without fear? It’s necessary. 

@brugluiz You’re already right, there are plenty of people who won’t do it. Almost everyone, won’t do it. What people do or not, isn’t yours to be concerned with. You know they can do it, and you’re going to dedicate your life to helping them discover this. It is not on you whether they do or don’t do anything. 

When you next meditate, contemplate your death. Imagine you’re 90 years old, and dying. Was there really ever any “fear”? 

It only takes guts to follow your life purpose if before hand, you made it out to be something to fear. Undo that with realizations. 

No matter what you do, you’re going to die one day, and nothing you did will have mattered. Let that be liberation to truly live. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@brugluiz Are you sure it is your life purpose? 

Have you found your top 10 values in life, your top 5 strengths, and your top 5 goals? 

3 hours ago, Nahm said:

No matter what you do, you’re going to die one day, and nothing you did will have mattered. Let that be liberation to truly live. 

Woah

6 hours ago, Empty said:

@brugluiz Are you sure it is your life purpose? 

Have you found your top 10 values in life, your top 5 strengths, and your top 5 goals? 

What I can say is that this message is very important to me.

I remember clearly when I was in my bed thinking on suicide more than two years ago. I remember I was thinking on how my mother would be sad if I killed myself. But just thinking on your mom is not what makes you overcome suicidal thoughts. You can't relieve your suffering with the suffering of other people. You can't relieve your suffering with pity. I can't remember exactly when, but there was a moment when I thought: "I have a purpose and I won't give up. I can overcome it because I always believed it's possible." It's kind my slogan in life: "you can overcome anything in life." I have many rants with people who say it's not possible to overcome anything in life.

I remember when my grandma was sick and my father told me: "there is no way for her, she'll live this way until she dies." My grandma died unhappy. But I would argue a lot with my father telling him: "yeah, even with dementia, grandma can have a happy life." But he insisted on telling me that she was done. It was kind like: "just wait her die." I was young. I think I was 14 or 15 (can't remember). But it was very unfair with my grandma. No one defended my idea that was possible for her to have a happy life even with dementia.

I'm feeling angry towards my family now because while I'm writing it, I'm realizing of how unfair and hopeless my family was.

Yes, I'm sure it's my life purpose. I'll help people believe it's possible to overcome anything in life.

I love my father anyway. But I had many rants with him of what's possible in this life. I recognize that he never told me it was not possible to overcome schizophrenia. I think he did his best to educate me and put food in my mouth.

I haven't found my top 10 values in life, top 5 strengths and top 5 goals though. I don't know how is Leo's approach towards these things.

I just had a talk with a person today who told me I can express my ideas clearly. Some strengths that I also have: writing, drawing, physicality and linguistics.

Values and goals change with time, but I haven't assessed them yet.

I am do happy for you! :) Continue, do the work and change the world! What's next? @Nahm summarized this perfectly for me:

"So be where you are now. You have determined what you want, congrats, that’s great! Align everything with it. When you eat, first ask how this aligns with my LP. When you sleep, ask how much sleep puts me in alignment with my LP? Cover your walls with it, fill your head from your heart with it, speak of it only in the most positive empowering terms or say nothing at all, hear no one & no thing which implies you can’t achieve it, and notice how people come out of the woodwork in the most timely subtle way to assist you. The universe has your back. Your ‘role’, is just don’t fuck it up."

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Nahm Did it at least feel good? ;)

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.