vkmondragon

The greatest advice I can give.

8 posts in this topic

Create a good and healthy relationship with the voice inside of your head.

The closer relationship you have with yourself, the more you will understand the truth.

When you're able to distinguish the opinions and judgement of others vs. the actual truth, the powerful you become.

Because who can deny the truth?

Good advice! Then we realize that there is no distance at all but being friend with oneself is in a way more important than understanding Truth :)

There doesn't have to be a voice inside the head, there can just be thoughts belonging to nobody. They just are there. Some people might have a voice inside their heads though, not denying that.

On 24/04/2018 at 5:34 AM, vkmondragon said:

The closer relationship you have with yourself, the more you will understand the truth.

But the internal dialogue your referring to isn't your actual self is it? So what/who exactly are you creating this relationship with? 

On 4/24/2018 at 4:26 PM, RichardY said:

@vkmondragon You have a voice inside your head? What does it say?

It says many things ! It's talking all the time. Sometimes it's pleasant , sometimes it's not. But, I believe I always have the ability to control it ! it's not easy all the time though. Sometimes it's so difficult that you see only darkness ahead of you. But no matter how bad it gets, you only need to have your faith in yourself intact. You need to believe that you can always handle your head, your thoughts no matter how noisy it gets.

Try to find yourself some nice distractions. Spend time with your hobbies and positive people.

Best of Luck. :)

Edited by I Infinity

On 4/24/2018 at 6:56 AM, RichardY said:

@vkmondragon You have a voice inside your head? What does it say?

@RichardYYou have a voice in your head that it says:

"You have a voice inside your head? What does it say?"

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16