Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

Who is the most advanced conscious being?

9 posts in this topic

Among of all the awakened ones. Both past and modern enlightened masters. Who do you think has reached the highest forms of realization and why do you think so?

For me it's Jesus. I don't know Gautama's life that well to assume anything.

Edited by egoless

10 minutes ago, egoless said:

For me it's Jesus.

The rabbis and the high priest of the temple of Jerusalem were trying to prove that Jesus was a fake. And he was trying to prove that "No, I am the true messiah--and at the last moment you will see, when God himself descends to save his only begotten son." And time started passing: he is nailed, he is crucified, he is waiting for the miracle. Nothing is happening, all expectations are turning sour. In that moment of agony he screams, "Why have you forsaken me?"

But there is nobody to whom he is calling. There is nobody who has forsaken him. It is his own idea, it is his own projection, it is his own hallucination. This state is hysterical! But he is waiting up to the last moment. And when he says, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will," that is surrender; but not true, with reluctance, just a face-saving device. This is not the way of a surrendered man !

The Jesus is not like Buddha or Lao Tzu. You cannot conceive of Buddha's going into a temple and beating moneylenders. But Jesus did it.

The temple was becoming richer and richer: it was religious imperialism. The whole country was poor and suffering, but so much money would be automatically coming into the temple. Then Jesus entered one day with a whip in his hand. He overturned the moneylenders' boards and began to beat the moneylenders. He created chaos in the temple. You cannot conceive of Buddha doing this. Impossible!

He got so angry at some things that we cannot even believe it. He cursed a fig tree which was not yielding any fruit because he and his disciples were hungry. He destroyed it!

He threatened in a type of language that Buddha could not even utter. For example, he said that those who would not believe in him and the kingdom of God would be thrown into the fires of hell, the eternal fires of hell, and they would not be able to come back. Only the Christian hell is eternal.

Those who mastered this realm and completely transcended from matter to energy. AKA - Those no one knows or ever heard about :P

Once you get to a certain point of mastery you ascend into oneness and wholeness. All becomes one so there cannot be more or less advanced.

B R E A T H E

43 minutes ago, pluto said:

Once you get to a certain point of mastery you ascend into oneness and wholeness.

Jesus says to God, “Have you forsaken me?” There were a few expectations that at the last moment some miracle would happen. 

Till this moment he and his father were not one, they were separate ; till this moment he was not ascended into oneness and wholeness. 

Some would say there is no such thing as a greater or lesser master. Or even that there is no difference fundamentally between an enlightened master or a student. But I have also heard from a pretty reputable source that God needs us more than we need God, at least in practice. I learned that from Howard Storm.  

1 hour ago, egoless said:

Both past and modern enlightened masters. Who do you think has reached the highest forms of realization and why do you think so?

Many reached the highest forms of realization , but some of them are good teachers, some of them were not teachers. Teaching is an art. Enlightenment will not make you a good teacher

You can't know it by thinking and logic. I can criticize Buddha too. 

Can you realize something else than truth?

Every single one who knows what Truth is has reached the highest (and only one) Truth. They reach exactly the same Truth.

What you asking is how productive or influential they were. That has nothing to do with Truth :)

The bible read in between lines and taking stories in a metaphorical way, it is superior to any religious or occultist book out there. 

It has the accounts on how to open the chakras and  escape the 24th dimension and go until immortality by updating the Flesh/EGO every day.