The White Belt

Weed for consciousness work.

9 posts in this topic

In a word: Underrated.

I'm having a little ego backlash today. Nothing too major just a little irritation.

Last night I smoked weed, blunt, through a pipe.

Everything in my field of awareness was vibrating. Little particles. It was almost see through.

I could sense the disappearance of parts of my body.

My present moment awareness was so fine tuned that time seemed to slow down entirely.

I was listening to music and each note seemed to go on and on, like in normal experience my mind would hurry it along.

It was super great! 

Give weed a try more. It's brilliant. After a couple of years of meditation it becomes more like LSD than anything (I haven't tried LSD but I imagine it so).

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

I agree. Cannabis combined with meditation can do wonders. I especially admire its ability to get me into the body, surface some deep emotions and that kind of thing. It can bring up a lot of shadows, but for someone who has been meditating for a while, it should be no problem.

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

@okulele Amen. 

“In the beginner’s mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert’s there are few” 
― Shunryu Suzuki

I have had great experiences, but there's definitely potential for abuse (like all things). Although with weed it seems more likely than psychedelics, because psychedelics force you to take breaks because they're just too powerful, and you develop tolerance too quickly. Plus smoking in general is unhealthy, and weed seems to have more lingering negative side effects (apathy, paranoia, tiredness). But in moderation weed can be incredibly introspective, mind opening, make you wanna get your shit together, and fun.

I recommend edibles over smoking for increased psychedelic effect and for consciousness work. When ingested thc is absorbed differently in the body, much more efficiently, and can cross the blood brain barrier more easily. 

“Curiosity killed the cat.”

Cannabis have been bad for my consciousness.Really really bad.But after the bad comes the good.Do whatever you like its your self your responsibilities, your lessons ,your illusions.You will win whatever you choose

58 minutes ago, InfinitePotential said:

I recommend edibles over smoking for increased psychedelic effect and for consciousness work. When ingested thc is absorbed differently in the body, much more efficiently, and can cross the blood brain barrier more easily. 

The most powerful trip i've had was on edibles. It was 10x more powerful than any mushroom trip I had. I was seeing sacred geometric patterns floating above me, and I thought I (as the body) was going to die. Scary as hell. You can't underestimate edibles. 

― Shunryu Suzuki

Not for me but I rarely had such moments you describe on weed. When I started it made me relaxed and everything more fun. Than after some years of daily smoking paranoid. People say you learn even from bad trips, Ive had dozens of shitty paranoid "weed trips" and I feel like I gained nothing from it. My desire to do it has gone from daily smoker to zero, and thats too bad because its a really powerful and relatively harmless drug. Daily smoking is not good but I wish I could enjoy it again once in a while.

Edited by MM1988

@The White Belt What's the result of all this though? You feel better when you're high, you feel fascinating things - duh! But are you actually growing? And is there actual chance of this leading to abiding non-dual awareness?

Cannabis is only useful for releasing blockages faster. Otherwise is mediocre. It is very good for calmness and peace, that is it.

At the end of the day is only 1 color, Green. 

Want something better? Salvia. 

But wait! Salvia will bring on the surface all the nightmares :)

Is for you to decide if you want to gelly only the mind or the entire body. 

LSD is similar to 25 grams of Sativa in my experience. 

Want something stronger? But people will laugh at me, because they don't know how to use it properly :) I Speak about Black Coffee, that's right! This brew is stronger than any psychedelic, only raw cacao is similar. But if you don't know how to open the RED PILL, it goes to waste. 

Why i say black coffee is stronger than LSD or MDMA or Psilocybin? Because it is a tool to ground yourself and open the gate of DMT in your Pineal faster. 

<3