Ether

Continous Calmness l 3rd Week l Advice?

25 posts in this topic

So, since 3 weeks ago till now I have been experienced non-stop calmness.

How do I add other energies to my body?

7 minutes ago, Arman said:

now you're just showing off 

Nah, thats your level of counsciousness

4 hours ago, Ether said:
4 hours ago, Arman said:

now you're just showing off 

Nah, thats your level of counsciousness

Now, I don't want to make this thread a "Somebody attacks the topic starter and then everybody takes sides and then we start an unconscious debate part 2" (see part 1 here), but I agree with @Arman.

@Ether, see that you are an attention seeker. Tell me, why else would you tag like 5 people under like 50% of your posts and post unnecessary replies to your posts?

You unconsciously defend yourself while claiming to have sided with Truth and non-attachment - using these as means to defend yourself. You claim to be emotionally unaffected after reading alot of compliments and even negative opinions and you point out things to people from a very limited, rigid set of beliefs. This manifested perfectly in one of your recent replies to one of my comments:

Ok, mr. doctor. You know more of myself by 10 interactions than I know about myself in my whole life!

Wow!

That's exactly what higher consciousness people - and doctors - do. With this justification, you denied the fact that outside sources may point out Truth to you and destroy your ignorance.

I am not attacking you as a person. I attack the aspects of you which are causing you suffering - inb4 you say it's egotistical, it is.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

23 minutes ago, Torkys said:

Now, I don't want to make this thread a "Somebody attacks the topic starter and then everybody takes sides and then we start an unconscious debate part 2" (see part 1 here), but I agree with @Arman.

for the record I was making a bad joke :D

@Torkys Look, I was just looking for advice for to adding energies. You dont even know me.

I think psychedelics might do the trick for you. It will rid of all the bullshit that you have and will help you with your "numbness". I was the same, and still a bit am.
if you think psychedelics are hard to get, so did I, until I tried.
go for lsd/shrooms

with that said, i would recommend it only after 21 years of age, as it might reinforce some of your beliefs.

Edited by Viking

@Ether @Etherpsychore ignore tag again sorry, stupid bug. 

43 minutes ago, Ether said:

@Charlotte I dont do yoga

I don't do yoga as in... "I don't do yoga it's not for me" or "at the moment I don't participate in any form of yoga?" 

39 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

@Ether aaaaaah, well you know what I'm going to say next don't you ?

I dont know the future, so, nope.

8 hours ago, Ether said:

@Torkys Look, I was just looking for advice for to adding energies. You dont even know me.

He knows you better than you know yourself. You are not even aware of the energies you are still putting out here - as Torkys tried to explain to you.

@Ether See, people give you advice which you asked for and then you find something not right with it or them.

@dorg Ok, bruh, keep trying to guess what im thinking, not being aware you are the one who is doing the assumptions, not me.

@Ether I am not trying to guess your thoughts, I am seeing your attitude (which is the result of thought)