Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Malelekakis

To any jed mckenna fans out there.

41 posts in this topic

Why is he trying to wake up people via his books while he describes the after enlightenement reality as a battlefield full of misery?he says to go for enlightenement only if you have no other choice while he has dedicated part of his life into waking us up? 

@Malelekakis First of all, he doesn't describe it as miserable, just meaningless. He's also being very dramatic, and misleading, I'd say. And he's also not fully enlightened - he's in a state predominated by emptiness, so it's bound to make him give a nihilistic perspective. I've been in a state akin to Jed's descriptions, it's nice but detached and lacking heart, you could say. 

Edited by Markus

54 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Markus Ditto. I read some of his writings. He seems stuck at no self. Good writer. Would be an amazing inspiration without the fear. 

How can he go beyond no self if there is no one there? This is probably some higher level shit that I'm not ready to understand ?

Yes, the end of suffering with happiness and peace is really miserable.

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Malelekakis Pratices, psychadelics, honesty. 

Who will choose to go beyond? What is the point? There is no one there to experience love, why go for it? 

10 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yes, the end of suffering with happiness and peace is really miserable.

Is suffering over for you? Are you enlightened?  Answer me with a yes or a no 

41 minutes ago, Malelekakis said:

Who will choose to go beyond? What is the point? There is no one there to experience love, why go for it? 

The answer to that is far outside the consciousness which asks the question. 

The answer is actually being kept at bay, directly from your assumption of no self. 

No self is the pinnacle of thinking. That’s how tricky thinking can be. The pinnacle of thought, is in actuality, still thought.

Only the realized can spot this, and even understand this.  No self is a very comfy place to stop. 

I suggest you discover your assumption.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

24 minutes ago, Malelekakis said:

Is suffering over for you? Are you enlightened?  Answer me with a yes or a no 

no.

15 minutes ago, Ether said:

no.

Then take your sarcasm and go to find what is true

I don’t know anything about Jed but I do known you don’t need psychedelics or practices. People can participate in those activities but it’s not necessary one bit. 

Timeless being goes much deeper than that. And is not temporary. And this timelessness is not dependent on time. You will see this hopefully sooner than later?

@Ether

its ok man?

You will see FREEDOM=CREATIVITY, BEAUTY, JOY, LOVE,COMPASSION. 

And when ones center/self truly ceases the other comes into being or is implied. 

Only let’s not talk about that for others sake ?

Edited by Faceless

3 minutes ago, Faceless said:

@Ether

its ok man?

You will see FREEDOM=CREATIVITY, BEAUTY, JOY, LOVE,COMPASSION. 

And when ones center/self truly ceases the other comes into being or is implied. 

Only let’s not talk about that for others sake ?

Yeah, i must have had an awkening cuz this is third straight week where I feel calm. Now i just want to add more energies.

2 minutes ago, Ether said:

Yeah, i must have had an awkening cuz this is third straight week where I feel calm. Now i just want to add more energies.

Cool 

I don’t add anything. Emptiness is complete or unlimited energy. 

Timelessness is total energy. Energy is limited by the movement of time. 

I would say don’t add but subtract. And in that subtracting more energy capacity is manifested. 

This might not make sense now but if you stay with emptiness it will click one day and you will see. 

Remeber though don’t add. 

Unless you want to of course?

2 hours ago, Malelekakis said:

How can he go beyond no self if there is no one there? This is probably some higher level shit that I'm not ready to understand ?

Do you exist? If so, there is a Self...just not what people are thinking. I think people get carried away with the no self concept. I think Alan Watts makes this mistake also.

Buddhists believe that, while the self/ego is just an illusion, there exists a stream of consciousness/karma that gets repeatedly incarnated. I think there is paradoxically both oneness and separateness. If a raindrop falls into the ocean, is its identity a raindrop or the ocean?

Edited by Matt8800

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

Cool 

I don’t add anything. Emptiness is complete or unlimited energy. 

Timelessness is total energy. Energy is limited by the movement of time. 

I would say don’t add but subtract. And in that subtracting more energy capacity is manifested. 

This might not make sense now but if you stay with emptiness it will click one day and you will see. 

Remeber though don’t add. 

Unless you want to of course?

I mean, add by doing activities such as sports or taking a bath. But i understand that you mean in a self-destruction type.

Just now, Ether said:

I mean, add by doing activities such as sports or taking a bath. But i understand that you mean in a self-destruction type.

Just now, Ether said:

mean, add by doing activities such as sports or taking a bath.

Oh lol 

yeah please take a bath ? 

2 minutes ago, Faceless said:

yeah please take a bath ? 

Lmao

@Ether

yeah I spend a lot of time outdoors. Actually often sleep outside. Its what I do?

Got to get outside man?

Edited by Faceless