Ether

My New Mixtape About\Partly\Mostly Bout Enlightenment

6 posts in this topic

@Nahm @Charlotte (told you i rapped)   @Faceless (someone quote him cuz its not letting me) 

@Torkys (same shit)

bruh quotes aint working, but enjoy, peace

It sometimes doesn't work for me either, @Ether. You gotta delete the "@" and type it again. @Faceless

This was your first album mixtape that I listened multiple complete tracks from, so congrats on that! :D

Things I think you could improve: definitely the production and audio quality (in "Ego" your rappin' and the music being out of sync ruined it and those exhales are annoying), your rapping skills, and your lyrics - maybe it's just me but it just scratches the surface and has no deep-deep meaning.

Try adding more poetic value to your lyrics - try writing a song in two or three days even, quality over quantity. Also, keep knowin' because you are stuck expressing the same knowledge and experiences.

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

Sorry but you cant rap, it sounds like you just read something off a paper, no emotion. You have no flow and you are off the beat. Just my honest criticism, i hope you get better. Cant say anything about the lyrics because i didnt listen to it that much.

32 minutes ago, MM1988 said:

Sorry but you cant rap, it sounds like you just read something off a paper, no emotion. You have no flow and you are off the beat. Just my honest criticism, i hope you get better. Cant say anything about the lyrics because i didnt listen to it that much.

haha, aite, it doesnt affect me but thanks for the plays