phoenix666

what's up with chakras and what does it feel like when they open?

38 posts in this topic

ok, I probably didn't believe it until now..are chakras actually a thing? what are they? O.o video request for Leo btw. we need a video about chakras!

I did a heart meditation where I tried to talk to my heart: I asked how it feels, what makes it happy, what makes it sad, what it wants me to change and such things. I got answers in form of sensations or sudden insights I could also describe as intuition. 

then I actually tried to open my heart chakra. I used binaural beats and focused on the area in the middle of my chest, imaging a bright green light there. during the meditation thoughts came up, like usual. but also people I feel an emotional connection to. I felt the urge to tell them 'I love you'. so I just did. then I also said why I loved them. for example my mam came up and I told her 'I love you because of the way you care' I did this with every person that came up

suddenly it happened: I felt something in my chest. something physical. like an actual cracking? opening? right where my heart should be. I panicked a little, I didn't expect to actually feel something on a physical level. my heart rhythm altered for a couple of seconds as well. I've never felt something like this before!

is this a good thing? anyone experience with opening chakras? 

thank you!

whatever arises, love that

Thats like being numb your whole life and asking: "How does happiness feel like?"

Bruh

@Ether what do you mean? I've been feeling numb for many years, I realized that some time ago. I'm trying to reconnect to my emotions. I'm trying to raise my awareness...is that what you mean?

@phoenix666 Nah, its just something that i did. Its impossible to know what you havent experienced.

To feel your emotions, you just got to stop suppresing them, let it all out. Think of the deepest fear you have and let yourself feel it. Negative emotions cant exist without positive.

So, if you let yourself feel the negative, its one step to feeling the positive

@Ether I went through my biggest fears with the help of psychedelics, it was truly liberating. and I feel more connected to my emotions ever since, so your tip is definitively gold. thank you, I will try to face my fears even more .. 

Just remember, the reason they are closed is because you are actively suppresing their energy. I recently opened the chakra in the belly and at first it felt terrible. Lots of horrible feelings surfaced. But then when I let go, you realise they only feel horrible because that's the story you tell yourself. The surrendering to these energies actually feels quite amazing. Simply because you can finally allow these feelings to be as they are. And youve been carrying them with you all this time, so it can be a great unburdening. They still feel the exact same way. Yet that doesnt bother you anymore. Its integrated, and it can now move freely.

So, opening a chakra is not a simple thing. Its hardcore shadow work and you'll need to be courageous about it, otherwise youll just fight it. That said, when you're ready. It will happen. So dont worry too much about it. Keep doing the work.

@DoubleYou thank you very much for sharing your experience. how did you opened the chakra in the belly, did you do so intentionally or did it ust happen?

yeah I keep stumbling over the lesson that we can't force these kind of things. they happen when they are supposed to happen.. xD it's just confusing sometimes, because we still need lots of motivation and discipline to walk the path... so in a sense we need to force to reach a certain point. once there, we need to surrender to whatever comes. not easy to find a balance there!

15 hours ago, Ether said:

@phoenix666 Nah, its just something that i did. Its impossible to know what you havent experienced.

To feel your emotions, you just got to stop suppresing them, let it all out. Think of the deepest fear you have and let yourself feel it. Negative emotions cant exist without positive.

So, if you let yourself feel the negative, its one step to feeling the positive

Brilliance! ❤️

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

Brilliance! ❤️

Nothingness.

Non-duality

@Nahm So, If i have a sex with a girl, am I penetrating myself?

9d5.png

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Ether just a wet dream.

Man, I dont need your support!

I only need validation from one person and that is...

@Shi...no, not that one!

cartoon-happy-boy-pointing-to-his-reflec

@Ether Pls back off and work on your next mixtape (there ya go, TheChristeo >:()

@phoenix666 I am 99% sure that chakras are real. I have experienced energy accumulating, releasing, and feeling blocked exactly where my chakras are / would be and with exactly the issues correlates with the specific chakra. In my experience, you can feel closed chakras more than open ones. Unfortunately, I haven't experienced the opening of any of my chakras.

I am pretty sure that experience was beneficial! :)

Edited by Torkys

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.

@Torkys I actually did a song

And no

ITS A MIXTAPEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET IT CORRECT!!!!!!!!!!!

@Torkys thank you for your reassuring words! I hope you can experience an opening one day:)

I don't think my heart chakra opened, but something definitively cracked or moved. maybe I needed that to finally open my still very rational mind up to the idea of them actually being a thing.xD

1 minute ago, phoenix666 said:

maybe I needed that to finally open my still very rational mind up to the idea of them actually being a thing.xD

Don't trust anybody - not even me (but Leo, this is paradoxical xD) - and verify everything in your direct experience.

Spirituality is any movement towards the Unnamable. Everything is spiritual.

The only true way out Resistance is going into it because any way out of it is staying in it.

The purest life possible is surrendering to the Absolute.