Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
egoless

What would be investor's LP?

11 posts in this topic

For those who have finished Leo's LP course. What would be financial investor's contribution to the humanity? How would he formulate his LP statement?

@egoless

If by financial investor you mean a venture capitalist, his contribution would be providing resources to businesses that are helping people.

3 hours ago, aurum said:

@egoless

If by financial investor you mean a venture capitalist, his contribution would be providing resources to businesses that are helping people.

But see, in real business world you can not make those distinctions... It just seems like a fairy tale. You can't be a businessman or be CEO of an organization which is 100% ethical... It just not how reality works...

1 hour ago, egoless said:

You can't be a businessman or be CEO of an organization which is 100% ethical

Can you point to anything that is 100% ethical? Or even define what that means?

I'm not saying all businesses are the same in the value they bring to society or that there hasn't been corruption. But if you're looking for 100% ethical where no one ever gets hurt and nothing bad ever happens to anyone ever, that's a real fairy tale.

A much more realistic perspective is to just accept that society is imperfect and that every attempt to improve it will also be imperfect. We just do the best we can at the current stage we are at. That's all anyone can ever do anyway.

40 minutes ago, aurum said:

We just do the best we can at the current stage we are at. That's all anyone can ever do anyway.

this is very true. But all in all, there are no rules really. Universe is infinite sandbox when you decide what you do. In the LP formula. Impact on world - what does it mean really? What if you impact only one person? what is the difference between impacting the world and one person or even animal in a positive way? 

Is that what your life purpose is?  What's your tentative life purpose statement so far?

Edited by Joseph Maynor

An investor is called an "Angel" or "VC." You meet them when you join a networking group. They started their LP just like you and I would start our LP. Take actions on your interests and find out what is your LP, first. Try to make "passive income" out of it. Have you discovered your LP? You will only know what you will contribute when you start taking actions and discovering your LP.

@egoless The service provided, depending on what type of investor you mean, is anything from helping someone save & earn interest to pay for  retirement, to investing in someone’s start up, to providing an office building or home for rent, as needed by someone else beginning their dream.

An investor can even have a life purpose of helping others with life purpose. 

It’s all how you look at it. Is any of it ideal or unselfish. Yes. and of course no. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Joseph Maynor @Key Elements @Nahm actually guys my LP is not connected with Investing but I am asking because I have finance background and will have to leave it to pursue LP. My LP is connected with helping people create harmonious life. Helping them find their true goals and reach them.  

3 hours ago, egoless said:

@Joseph Maynor @Key Elements @Nahm actually guys my LP is not connected with Investing but I am asking because I have finance background and will have to leave it to pursue LP. My LP is connected with helping people create harmonious life. Helping them find their true goals and reach them.  

Everything that you discover on the LP journey could be combined. There is always a way to combine them. You just have to start and discover.