Tearos

Song title ideas?

7 posts in this topic

I'm in a music duo called "A Taste of Chaos" and we have released three singles this far. Genres: Progressive Rock, Hip-Hop, Avant-Garde.  My best bud and I are working on an album, and it's going to be about our fictional character who's basically the combination of the two of us "Chaos". I'm trying to figure out song titles that have a connection to personal development, enlightenment, etc.
We are going to add more songs as well, and the idea is that the album is going to be the storyline of "Chaos" on his journey of life. Do you have any suggestions for titles? The link is for our Spotify artist page.

Edited by Tearos

Imagine Leonardo DaVinci asking what he should name his art. 

You guys are the artists. 

Everyone has a part in actualizing the creative in terms of synergistic cooperation— especially when it's asked of one.

I'll try to add a few if I can, Tearos…

Better than Sax

Earned my Wings

Mistakes Were Made

Party In My Mouth

I better stop here~ hahhahaha!!

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa

@kieranperez

We have already titled the songs, we might just want something else that fits better :)

Therefore I ask you guys, because we are all creators, are we not?

I love prog-rock!... but I didn't think anyone still made it much after the 70's/80's... then again I live mostly off vinyl...good for you... I hope it has some flute like Jethrotull or some Rick Wakeman like key stylings.... or just that vibe really....regardless of the instruments... I often hear musicians ask this tittle question...some obsess over it for years and hold back on releasing the art as a result....  I feel like the tittle that comes to you at the right moment is likely far better than anything an external source may choose, or perhaps the tittle of a song or painting may not even need to exist...that the work speaks for it's self.... some of my favorite songs are untitled....& some have the perfect tittle that "makes it"....maybe follow your heart and all will be well :) 

@Epiphany_Inspired

Thank you for your answer!

Check out our music and let me know what you think! :) It would be cool with some feedback. We are basically two 17-year olds only having fun. I play all the instruments in our songs, and I want to add flute instruments in the future when I have taught myself how to play them - I am considering to do ocarina, inspired from The Legend of Zelda-games.