Solace

Love, Discipline and Balance: An Adventure into Infinity

179 posts in this topic

This journal is intended to be a place where I record my continued alignment into the vibration of love. I hope for this to be a further inspiration for myself, and all those reading to become the fully awakened, loving, grateful and disciplined human beings that you are.

My spiritual practices thus far to open the Pineal Gland

• 30 minutes of meditation (This technique)
  • An hour or two of sungazing
  • OMAD Raw fruit and vegetable diet (With some fasts to come!)
  • Distilled water (4 litres)
  • 19 minutes of the Divine Headstand (Working my way up to 45 minutes :))
  • Rebounding (20 minutes) + anticlockwise spinning (5 minutes ish)

Practices to open the Heart Chakra

• Saying I love you in my head 24/7 (The most powerful practice is this one!)
  • Searching for things in each moment that I appreciate, or that I'm grateful for (such as waking up that morning).

I do this because I have a deep passion to teach people about spirituality in an understandable and simple way. I intend to be an inspiration to you all who read this journal, and secretly in everyday life to mirror your potential through my own. (If I can do it, you can do it!)

I love you all so much just as you are <3 I'm grateful to be here of service. 

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Everyday is different

Some days I find myself in places without remembering how I got there. This phenomena started to unfold when I was taught that all of our thoughts are not our own, but are from the collective consciousness, here to be set free and healed by ourselves individually. This means I hardly about actions, and instead do what feels the most exciting, and if there is nothing exciting to do I find something to admire, and if there is nothing to admire I love my heart, and when I can't love my heart I love the part of myself that can't, and even when all is lost, I will return to the breathe which is the constant embodiment of life, light and love. This means I'm free of a lot of programming from simply knowing that thoughts are not ours, and are here to be healed which I find quite intriguing to observe. Like when you think of it (Get it!) you and I have no idea what thought will arise next, and doesn't that spike your curiosity a bit? Because you can't know something is going to happen until it happens, but you can know how you will feel throughout an experience by the first emotion you receive when considering a action to follow. But the freedom from  programming truly makes you realize that even if you sat on a couch God will always come knocking on the door to wake you the fuck up. He's in the TV Ads, he is in the Cheetos, and he is in your neighbor outside. God is constantly sending you experiences to trigger emotions in you `that are your KARMA. This karma or emotions actually have nothing to do with the experience Truthfully, but reality creates that illusion so to avoid insanity from having a random emotion appear out of nowhere! Like imagine suddenly feeling intense rage for no reason at all while having a soothing Thai massage. Anyway, this brings me back to the point that every single day is not the same as the one before, in fact everything about it is different. Any person at any time can walk in, and suddenly become your new partner, usually its on a smaller scale, but once you are aware of how unpredictable life really is, everything changes. In my personal experience, just over a week ago a friend randomly invited me to a concert, which shocked me. I actually thought I dreamed it up, and I forgot about it until she messaged me again to see if I got the message. Indeed, God was trying to make me follow my heart, and so I immediately said yes when before I would've had to go through walls of slight nervousness and "what if" statements, but now they are all gone, forever. 

The bigger picture is that everything that arises in our reality; a thought, a feeling, a situation is God knocking on our door and asking us to love whatever that experience is, and then make a choice based on excitement. When the ego is particularly strong excitement is hard to notice, so I highly recommend to clean the body, and practice acting on it to really be in tune with it. You'll notice that fear comes from the intestines but excitement comes from the heart. So that means that you can trust the emotions in your heart always, the other 'lower' emotions are here to teach us to be unconditionally loving.

All of this may not be true, but this is what has helped me on my journey, and has been confirmed by the energy and love I feel. And now reality flows like butter. 

Sending blessings to all those here. 

Edited by Solace

Feel your hearts embrace of this moment of existence, and your love will awaken in everything you perceive ❤️ 

Heart felt Addiction

I am not perfect. 

For a year and a half I've been self-actualizing by mainly meditating. I feel right now in my journey I have all of the knowledge to get enlightened and to even cultivate what is known as the golden spiritual immortal body (Emperor Huang Di).

My ego is still searching for fulfillment in something external which is so obvious to me. Searching for the one spiritual teacher to change my life, planning for things I need to do in order to grow. These lead to dead ends. Everything that isn't from the heart that you practice daily will not last. It's that simple. And because we are unique, this means one technique may be for you, and another not so much, such is the same with diets whereby some people wouldn't benefit from raw veganism due to many reasons such as staying grounded. You know something is good if you feel good thinking about doing it, and passing it through the miraculous filter of "this is what God put me on Earth to do". 

I also find it a challenge to write like this, because I realize that everything falls apart in the face of love. All I'm doing by writing is answering my own questions, and other peoples questions, leading to only more questions to be answered until that one awakens to this and starts loving the one who has questions. So why am I here if I feel this way? Excitement. Everything has it's place and people need to know answers as apart of healing their karma, and spiritually evolving. By this I mean, writing about spirituality is acting as the intermediary phase for people to slowly enter love, and trust their own bodies wisdom instead of a random dude on the internet. I myself have tried to jump into love, and without the spiritual foundation of how everything is love, my beliefs, my worldview couldn't adapt without such great a pain that I wasn't willing to take. This means teachings are here to slowly change how you view reality so that it's easier to be in a constant state of love without the pain of adapting too quickly, and not understanding why you should love. It's not impossible, but only a Jesus-like being could pull that off, diving into love while having your whole ego against you, including all of those beliefs, pulling you back into that vibration you like so much of mediocrity. For mediocrity keeps you in a frequency where you don't have to feel all of your karmic emotions which is a prerequisite for being love itself, love means to love everything that arises!

For now, I embody love and non-duality, by loving the one who wants to write this, and loving the one who now wants to eat some fresh vegetables, while writing about duality and truthful ways to see the world as God arising everywhere, helping you become your greatest self. This is the balance between duality and non-duality, the silver lining of infinity.

7 minutes ago, okulele said:

Am I sensing some beautiful Matt Kahn's teachings?

That's right Okelele :) Matt Kahn is the teacher I resonate with the most, and who taught me to trust the inner teacher in myself. 

I'm glad you have listened to him too. You wouldn't believe how much loving what arises has transformed me; more than any pineal gland activation has ever brought!

How To Start Loving For Beginners

The first thing I want you to know is that love, although the simplest practice in existence is also the hardest. It is simple because all you have to do is sit with your emotions. This is where I started, I aimed for about a minute of feeling a few times a day and kept going until feeling become apart of life. I remember when I first used statements in my head such as "You are beautiful" or "I love you dear one" because the man in me felt rather embarrassed. Embarrassment turns out to be, from experience, a way the ego falls apart, so be OK with embarrassment. Another strange phenomena started manifesting and this was, the more I said loving things and focused on that, the more dark thoughts and suppressed feelings from years of hiding them in addictive behaviors suddenly arose. I expected to feel more love, not anger :) But that is the power of complimenting yourself etc. Compliments/loving words magnetically pull these emotions to the surface, as Gabe Salomon told me, and this blew my mind. This means we start with feeling first, then to speed up the healing of the karma/cellular debris  in our cells (gathered from our parents, social conditioning, and and past lifetimes) which are released in the form of emotions, we only focus on speaking love through our words (in and outside our head) and through our actions. Let's have a quick practical example! So my Mum and I were on the beach with my dog, and this man comes up to us and starts speaking loudly about how we must be blind to have not seen a no dog sign, and commanded us to leave the beach. It was the yelling which hurt my heart, which I interpreted as a lack of empathy for a fellow human being. I just said to him, against all of my ego, and where my own angry emotions were leading me,  in the most feminine voice a man could speak without getting looked strange at, "Thank you so much for telling us about that. Without you we wouldn't have known this important information that our dog is not allowed here. I'm sorry that we have bothered you in this way, have an amazing day man". Immediately we all felt better because the loving environment was created for the anger to leave our cells at record speeds, and for calmness to replace it like no other. The guy was shocked and began almost running away, because egos don't know how to respond to love :) 

This leads me to another amazing cornerstone of loving whatever arises: the stronger the emotion you love, the more healing takes place. And usually the emotions is so strong that your thoughts will distract you from knowing it is there, so a pro tip is whenever you have lots of thoughts feel into your heart and intestinal region and if it's strong, love the crap out of it. In addition, setting the intention to love something so much that it explodes into a million universes of abundance (or whatever word you like) sets you up for success. And a key is before starting any activity for our love beginners, set an intention for it to go well, especially in meditation does it help to call all of your spirit guides, God, your guardian angels; and your past, present and future loved ones to assist you in being absolutely present minded, for sleep too I have woken up after 5 and a half hours sleep feeling great after intending for it to be deeply healing for my muscles and mind, so play around with that too. 

So where to start from here? If you're interested in enlightenment, or are wanting the most trans formative and foundational practice I have personally found, begin to stay with an emotion for 10 seconds once, twice and as many times as you can throughout the day, and slowly working our way up to a minute or so, and starting to say beautiful things (the more embarrassing the better) to yourself and other. People can only meet you as deeply as you meet yourself, so if you don't understand yourself, others won't be able to understand you for in both cases you are the receiver. The truth is we have placed much of our attention on finally getting that external validation from another human beings which means that you are not ready for it, because you can't even receive it. And God purposefully doesn't give you external love because he doesn't want you living in an illusion of complacency, he wants you to turn inwards, wake the fuck up, and finally realize that only you can give yourself the things you want from other people. You are life's eternal liberator, you are God, so start living like one and send blessings left right and center like a benevolent God would!

I say this because we always do this on a subconscious level from the years of conditioning which shaped our world view, and now every experience is filtered through that world view to give it meaning (and the default one is biased towards giving anything a negative meaning). So what we are doing by saying "I love you" to anything, especially if you don't like it, is physically rewiring your brain, because you are now creating a new default world view filled with love consciously that will eventually become subconscious. Scientifically, changing our world view triggers the pain receptors in our brains, that's how you know you are rewiring your subconscious mind. In addition, pain is how emotions are released out of our cells that we have left in the darkest corners of our bodies because we were so afraid to face that discomfort, but I want to tell you, that the discomfort is really your liberator. The pain of feeling an emotion leaving also removes all thoughts or traumatic experiences linked to that specific emotion and transforms it into neutrality/light/love where it no longer triggers you emotionally. SO thoughts trigger us emotionally, that's interesting? If thoughts are just like physical reality, wouldn't that mean that physical reality could also be triggering karmic emotions in my cellular memory linked to an conditioned experience I had where I ran away from that innocent emotion? And what if the experiences in physical reality that trigger these emotions are not driven by mechanical subatomic particles, but by a divine force that science has yet to realize, which is only serving in our highest favor for us as human beings to raise our default vibration to where heaven exists all of the time, instead of in a few seconds doses of dopamine I get from checking my social media etc? Doesn't that sound something worth pursuing if it would take only a few weeks of constant "I love you's" in your head to free yourself of your ego, and so with it, any need for anything to externally fulfill you, which makes you into your most authentic self, where you can feel understood by even a burst of air, and live without any conditioned childhood blockages that may have stopped you from living your highest excitement/passion? Or shall I sell myself to my own thoughts and feelings, and get lost in them, instead of loving them for helping me grow, and die without ever experiencing the  deepest intimacy and joy everyone wants? When will you stop searching for happiness, and just be your own infinite source of happiness?

What is your answer to these? Do you feel excited in your heart region? If so, that's confirmation that this is true, and is what your body wants you to give it as an ongoing present, in return for it giving you existence. Every emotion is but an innocent 5 year old child in pain, and it wants you to sit with it, hold it, and not run out of the house or put it in a cold, hard cell again. Just like a 5 year old child, the emotion will never give up on your love, and will only come back stronger until you sit with it. I mean the same emotion from when you are 10 years old could be the same emotion when you are 60 years old that you've not looked at because of the pain, but as we've discussed the pain is the deepest sign of healing. With time, once you clear all karmic emotions as every single human being will do in this planet either in this lifetime but most likely another, will enlightenment arrive, and the kundalini energy flow because all emotional blockages are gone. This is the deeper reason we are here on this planet, the circumstances don't matter, but the meaning we give them does. This means you don't have to do anything about your circumstances, because love will attract the circumstances you want in your life through "opportunities" and your job is to see these opportunities and follow them. This is quite advanced, but you know that an opportunity of this nature has been divinely brought to you when you feel excitement in your heart when you think of following it, so do just that; there's no need to be afraid of what happens if you do it because you choose how that experience is for you. Embarrassing yourself publicly can finally be seen as a gift!

One final word on Karma. The circumstances that come your way in each moment, are karmic to begin with, so be prepared. One such circumstance happened almost a year ago. I was with a beautiful, and kind-hearted person in June last year and had never felt so deep with another anyone in my life. The universe had other plans, and we left each other not long after. The sheer amount of emotions having  party in my body was so painful that I shut down, and started to lose all focus at school, grades plummeting, and the world falling apart. It took me months until I decided to look at these emotions of rejection,and sadness because the pain of not feeling them was becoming greater; the child-like emotions were starting to use extreme methods to get my attention lets just say! And so the deepest healing of my life occurred, and I'm grateful it happened, and scared at the same time that if that was only a tiny amount of karma, imagine the full dose! Everything happens for a reason, and that reason is love. Be love, cherish your experiences, follow what excites you, and be OK with pain. 

Thank you all for your time, and for sharing this space with me. You are more worthy and deserving than you know. This process can be long or short depending on your ability to love. This is all of human suffering explained, and the beginning of a new life for some. Take this perspective with you and it will serve you well <3

Edited by Solace

Light Quotes

"The level of consciousness in your body, always determines the actions your body will make subconsciously"

"The body is subconscious guys, and it uses the energy you give it to create a cycle of habits that will keep it in that energy wavelength... one of the easiest ways to break out of a cycle is to give your body more energy" i.e. through sunlight

"In this solar system, the closest you can get to all source of all energy is the sun, you literally are the sun, and your body knows this, and all it wants to do is get guidance from the sun"

"The more energy you give your body, the more intelligent it will come"

-Master of Earth (from the video "Our subconscious reality and sunlight").

Edited by Solace

Just read this on Facebook, the moment I finished watching the video on sunlight. Synchronicity is at the works, and is a all the beautiful evidence I need that sunlight is the key to the proper  subconscious functioning of the body. 

Capture.JPG

have you heard of the water blessing technique? You know how water changes its molecular shape to different feelings (such as anger or love), well the idea is when you wake up, to do sort of a backwards affirmation, you fill a glass of water and say to the glass of water "i love you" affirmations, ideally a few minutes, then you drink it, absorbing all that love ;)

@moon777light Indeed Moonlight, I watched Dr Masaru experiments a few months ago and had an insight: what if this was true for every molecule in existence? Imagine the difference between the shape of molecules that make up the brain if one was mostly loving and the other mostly sad. It means we can fill up all of the molecules in a object with love as you said, which I’m trying out on this body! Since light is love (they represent the same high vibration), you can also leave water out in the sun for the same effect. When you send a feeling to anything in nature like grass or air that is a form of communication; and nature will always communicate back through feeling. Of course, blessing food is a terrific practice too, and  eventually after starting all of this you start to just bless everything. Thanks for sharing it, I’ll bless my water more ❤️

The week long internet fast

Right now is the perfect time for me to unplug from the matrix and begin a week long internet fast, and spiritual knowledge fast so I can return to nature (go walking in the woods, watch the stars, and sleep well). But most importantly, I feel I’ve been addicted to technology in replacement of food in the past few months; and I need that time instead to really love my heart, so that when I return to technology I can still practice love (using it wisely) in contrast to numbing my mind with overstimulation and mindless entertainment. It is the last place in my life that has stopped me from being meditative for the day, and I believe most of the usage is dictated by parasitic entities that are not even me anyway. I intend to love this week for everyone on this forum, and for my loved ones, to be an example for all. It’s an opportunity to move beyond the phase of meaninglessness and into something more exciting.

Again in late May I will do this fast for 2 weeks while I’m on holiday in Australia. With all the knowledge I have, I don’t need the internet anymore to become enlightened, it’s just hard accepting that sometimes. I do love helping people however, and this is why I will return.

Im also getting EMF positive affirmation stickers from Arcturus Ra for my devices, the WiFi router and TV’s. They prevent negative subconscious programming from anything electric, such that you won’t feel drained after using a phone theoretically.

When I’m back I’ll be on a fruitarian diet, then proceeding to a urine fast for 10-14 days with a 4 day dry fast to finish the full body detoxification process with flare. Afterwards I’ll do a week long juice fast and see how it goes from there. Pray that my muscles don’t disappear throughout this! Anyway more detail on that in the following weeks with a detailed report of the fasting experience (I may be able to live only on juice which will be amazing, but at the minimum I’ll be a one meal a day fruitarian, and then make the transition).  

Good bye.

3 Day Urine Fast

In preparation for the urine fast I made sure to drink only urine and eat a raw vegan diet two weeks prior. Being my first proper fast (the other lasted for 2 days on distilled water so I don't count it), I didn't know what to expect other than feeling tired while my body was detoxing, and coming to periods of clear mindedness like I've never experienced. But the anecdotal reports that said this were on mostly water fasts, using positively charged spring water. Urine on the other hand is a whole other story I learnt...

The first day showed no signs of change. I didn't actually intend to urine fast until 7pm at night where I skipped dinner and continued to drink urine as I had been all day. For people with a high toxic build up and who eat more than two meals a day I would expect signs of detox and major hunger craving even on the first day. This is because urine is an elixir and it will elicit a response from the physical and non-physical parasites in your body, and it also shocks the system from deprivation of food, combined with large amounts of discipline and detoxification. In fact for the average person, the detoxification you will experience is so profound that you will need to spend the whole day in bed, not moving, for you will feel very unwell, whereas on a distilled water fast, this process is slower and much gentler. The reason you feel unwell is not because urine is toxic, but because it releases toxins stored in your body from god knows how long ago (since you were born for some toxins) into your bloodstream, stimulating a immune response in your body to clear it out via your colon which can make it feel a bit unwell. This is exactly why you get a blocked nose from the common cold, so your body can eliminate toxins (or the virus) through those means.

This is what I experienced on the second day. I became very tired, and the urine tasted rather unpleasant. I went to the bathroom 10-15 times, and pushed out a few kilograms of liquids that are normally solid if you know what I mean. I had a few hours where the detoxification stopped, and I read a 136 page book in 2 hours and proceeded to my bed straight afterwards. At the end of the day I wanted to eat chocolate, and a big greasy hamburger. It became a matter of honouring my virtues of health, vitality and energy or being a slave of my thoughts. Putting it in this context helped me see the light and continue the fast.

Day 3 was like day 2 except it was half as intense. I stopped mainly for my family who on top of my thoughts was too much for me to ignore at the time. I broke the fast with an orange, a pear and some blue berries. They were delicious!!

Next time I plan to aim for a week fast so I can provide more insight into this for myself, and experience the spiritual side more. This I will do in a week and a half from now :) The first few days of any fast are meant to be the hardest, and this report describes just that.

The benefits I experienced was having dramatically less thoughts a day after (temporary), a greater ability to visualise and use my third eye (long term, due to decalcification), and an appreciation for food in general when you haven't had it for a while. It really grounds you.

It will be funny if I'm dating a girl and she finds out I drink urine, and gaze at the sun. Well, I can tell you one thing: Love conquers all. I do this all so I can be more loving and tolerant and understand of others because I know that a clean body is synonymous with a clean mind. Urine opens up the chakras, circulates chi which is a no brainer for anyone interested in enlightenment. This is because enlightenment is about getting kundalini/chi up to your higher chakras. It's all an energy game! That's what everyone on this website is here for, to push their energy up to the crown chakra. To be a living embodiment of spirit in physical form. Take care, love you all.

Quick Update on my practices:

• Urine instead of distilled water
  • 30 minutes headstand, up from 20 minutes

These have been very powerful! Everything is changing so fast, and life is losing its emotional bite it once had. I've been facing my pain a lot lately with my family who have strongly disagreed with a few practices. I feel anger in my body when they say that without even doing a little bit of research and trying it for themselves instead of coming to foundation less, imaginary, biased conclusions about what is right for me in my life. This has taught me, along with the help of a member on here, to love them even more. To love the anger I feel which spontaneously arises when they say the magic words. To love them for showing me what I am not so that I can become what I already am as God eternal presence. So thank you my family for all of the times you've hurt me, for all of the times you've judged me, because that is what has made me the most loving being the world has ever seen. And I look forward to waking up everyday to be met with your happiness or stress as an invitation to further heal my karma, and align with my heart that always knows the way. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Edited by Solace

Journal Entry (Day 1)

I have spent my Saturday thus far in my room, watching a few videos on YouTube that varied from enlightened Masters to mainstream popular uploaders such as PewDiePie. While on YouTube I decided to revisit the first channel I used to watch. I scrolled down to 2014, and I saw just how fast time had passed. I felt really sad that I have been glued to this screen I write on for about 4 years, with little to show for it (at least for now). Sadness always inspires in me a deep motivation to rededicate to what I really enjoy doing such as reading, and meditation. But as always this passes, and so I'm left with a void where the motivation was, that I fill with mindless entertainment to numb out the isolation I sometimes feel. I often worry what will become of me from these spiritual practices, and how that will relate to my life purpose. I know I could help a lot of people as a teacher, but my heart doesn't resonate with that in the conventional sense. Really, I could be anything, and all I need is some sign post from my guides to tell me that what I'm doing is right, or shall I say, I should become aware of the help they are probably already giving me! 

So what can I do but keep practicing spirituality 24/7 until I get an answer, and until someone finally stops this machine. To go full out is the kind of guy I am. I always put in 110% of myself or 0-10% of myself; and usually its synonymous with the desire to get results, and then giving up on getting results. I know there is a light at the end of this path, I know I'm just in this awkward phase of choosing my heart or choosing my ego, and the transition to the heart has been slow. I trust that it will all work out, because really, even If someone screams at me in the face and calls me a name while trying to embarrass me in front of people I would just stand there silently and say, "Thank you" and move on. So it's not so much about ending the suffering aspect of my life, for that is naturally being eliminated through my new beliefs I have of life, that everything is God in disguise, here to help. It's really now about finding my purpose so that I can hone in on it, and start. However, after a good session of meditation, or loving or replying to someone I can help I feel in that moment that this is what I want to do for the rest of my life. Perhaps from that vibration I really do want to be a teacher, I'm really not sure!

What do I love doing the most? What am I doing for free now that is effortless, and that I enjoy? If I had a billion dollars, and all of the resources in the world what on Earth would I do? Well, I defiantly wouldn't want to stay at this level of consciousness for I wouldn't be able to appreciate life, and I would be disconnected from what my soul wants me to do, if it does want anything. So the answer to my life purpose is right now to get to the highest level of consciousness possible. Then I'm at the highest level of consciousness, with a billion dollars, and infinite resources then what? I would explore the fae realms on Earth and connect with these entities for sheer curiosity and enjoyment. I would also love to visit extra-terrestrials and compare their way of life to our own.

But what is the thing that would bring me the most excitement beyond what I could possibly imagine? What is it? Is meeting ET's why I am here on Earth? Is my life purpose grand like I assume it to be, or is it simple, and is my life purpose in a general domain, or does it have to be specific to the tee? I don't know. 

The answers are all within me. But do I bother seeking those answers, or do I just love the one who asks the questions? Do I keep loving the one who asks the questions until all that is left is no questions, which is the ultimate answer? Or do I try and seek these answers through feeling my heart, or listening to the thoughts in my brain? If the question is just a thought, who is the one coming up with the questions? My ego or my higher self?

Mind overload! But regardless, say I loved the one who asked the questions. Say the question was, "What should I wear today?", and then I reply, "I love you". In my personal experience from doing that you actually end up being able to get clothes without answering the questions as if something subconscious is controlling my body. This is because even the objecting thought, "You should answer the question because otherwise you won't know what to wear today!" is met with, "I love you". And it keeps going until there is no thoughts; and when there are no thoughts the "I love yous" now are directed towards emotions until there are no emotions. When there are no emotions all that is left is feelings. And feelings are your compass to living your life purpose! See my genius plan here, to love myself so deeply that only feelings are left in this body, making room for the light that I am to come into the body, and express itself as divinity in form.

Another alternative to answering these questions as I mentioned is to follow your feelings with you thoughts and emotions still there. But it's not really different because when you say I love you instead of focusing on your feelings, you end up focusing on your feelings anyway because that is all that is left! SO really both methods are the same except by using love, you are also clearing emotional trauma out of your cells at the same time because you are facing you emotions and thoughts with love instead of blocking them out as to feel your emotions. So in effect, which I've just realised right this second, saying "I love you" to everything that arises is the long term solution to every problem, because all problems an attempt to answer a question. You have no problems when you have no questions if that makes any sense. For example, a baby has no problems for it doesn't have the capacity to form questions, that what I mean. 

So both ways are the same in connecting with my guides for guidance, except one way is more direct, and that is love.

This is officially day 1 of my daily personal journal. I will do my best to incorporate the insight of loving the questioner, or any thought or feeling that arises from this day forth with renewed discipline. I may mess up, but I will love the one who messed up too, while in the past I would've got caught in fantasy land instead. It's clear questions are helpful at the beginning of the journey, but now, it's time to step up to the next level for me. Sometimes, you've just got to plunge into the deep end, and make no room for any thoughts in your mind, because the ego WILL use that to manipulate you. It will know that you allow some questions into your mind that you think are "validate" or "practical" but that too is apart of the illusion and disconnection from the higher realms of trust, and faith in yourself to act in line with your soul because of all the love you give yourself. Only practice will tell, where the rubber meets the road, both the easiest and most difficult thing to ever do. And so it is.

I just read Leo's post where he said that the more powerful a technique is, the less the ego will want to do it. This is such a breakthrough for me, as every single technique I do is emotionally painful, and the ego uses that pain to denounce its worth. So all along, I've been doing the right thing, it's just that the techniques I use are too powerful for me to handle sometimes, thus the ego comes to me in the form of 'common-sense' and 'time-management' and 'health'. 

Life is all about perspective I've found. To see from the souls perspective is the definition of enlightenment. To welcome each emotion like a little child is so challenging for me, when I have a mind I can lose myself in instead. In meditation, head standing, sun gazing, all I use those practices for is to be closer to my emotions by feeling them so hard that it creates physical pain, and sending them an "I love you" or an "I'm sorry you feel that way" only to feel them deeper. My heart is in all of my practices and daily life. From experience, instead of having my awareness in my head, my new default is becoming my heart e.g. when I'm triggered I no longer look at my thoughts first, but my emotions, which are the cause of my thoughts. In every moment, there is an emotion to love, every moment. You may think you have no emotions in one moment, but guaranteed there is one. And that is what I dedicate my life to. Making a choice I'll feel into my heart for an answer, not listen to my thoughts. In fact, anytime I have a thought I use it as a reminder to feel into my body for the root emotion to love, adore and cherish. I admit, I am quite unoriginal here by simply feeling it and saying "I love you" like a robot, but I don't want to make it to challenging right now, in the sense that I feel the need to say to every single emotion a few sentences to comfort it, that is the next big step. I learnt that the hard way, because saying such long sentences cause a great tiredness and pain to befall me, due to the healing being too great for my body. It would be like an American suddenly going on a urine fast for a week, instead of slowly changing his diet, going on a few water fasts and then doing a urine fast. I'm capable of it, for I am God. I am also, or more correctly, babysitting an ego too, which is learning and needs to be nurtured before becoming a man.

So it's all very fun here evolving. There is lots of ups and downs, and lots of frustration around the thought of 'wasting my time' by sun gazing; but it's God honest working. Tomorrow I'm changing my diet once again to become a fruitarian. It's called the 80/10/10, 80% fruit, 10% leafy greens, 10% fat. It's the diet I've naturally been leaning to. Matt Kahn for example, who has a highly evolved ego, eats 3 cooked meals a day. That shows how different our bodies are. It's exciting having this change, it is the end of all junk food and animal products and dairy which for this day forth I will not put in my mouth, because that is what makes me feel happy. My emotions or thoughts may say otherwise.

God, don't give me any mercy.

https://www.hayhouseradio.com/#!/show/healing-your-empathic-heart

Edited by Solace

Feeling is the ultimate healer

A few weeks ago I was lost in my thoughts, doing my spiritual practices. The epiphany came to me that this wasn't fulfilling me. Another day, I love my heart without doing any practices, and realise that this is what I've been looking for all along. I never knew what Matt Kahn meant by "heart-centred consciousness" until I compared how I felt after both days. Nowadays, my centre of awareness isn't in my thoughts, but in my heart, in the feelings that are constantly and miraculously arising there. 

By default most people when triggered by a situation such as when a certain passive aggressive tone is used, they immediately get lost in their thoughts of "How dare she say that to me!" instead of getting lost in the emotions, of anger or frustration, which in fact are the cause of all thoughts in that, and every single moment. The importance of this cannot be overemphasised. Emotions create thoughts, and thoughts disappear once you feel an emotion like a child just wanting some attention. You may not like how the child (emotion) is behaving, but doesn't it equally deserve your attention nevertheless? Right now in my journey I no longer subscribe to any thoughts. I'm in a constant zen meditation, using any thought that arises as a reminder to feel into any emotions in my body.

The power of this practice, of using thoughts to bring you back into feeling, has transformed the very fabric of my reality into peace, bliss and harmony. Even in the middle of the thought, "I really love the idea of going to..." stop it right in it's tracks! You don't need to be polite with your thoughts, and finish them up before feeling your heart. I mean as soon as you notice it, return your awareness to your heart/gut, and your mind should feel like an empty space without thoughts. And when you return your awareness to your emotions located in your heart/gut the most amazing things will start happening to you that only direct experience can tell. We first master this, then if we are feeling confident or are up for a bit of a challenge, we use the breathe to start breathing into our emotions. The breathe intensifies our emotions a lot, which means the emotion is being healed out of your cells faster, as such you will never experience that emotion ever again, once it's ready to leave through your attention that you so give it. 

Moving further into the heart of feeling our emotions, a simple "I love you" sent to it, or even an, "I'm sorry I can't love you right now, but I hope that you may find it, just not from me" will work beautifully to open your heart, through this deeper level of feeling. However these practices I've now found to 'breathe into the emotion' or say kind affirmations that support the emotions existence are really just a compliment to actually using your thoughts as a reminder to return your attention to the heart/gut region of your body. This means it's completely unnecessary to those additional practices, but I write them down regardless so additional information is there for those who are eager! Over the last couple of weeks I've learnt that returning our default awareness from our head to our heart so that we can feel emotions instead of being distracted by illusory thoughts (of which all thoughts are) is all there is to enlightenment (all other practices are there to support this I find, or open up other chakras in your body such as the third eye for other purposes). It's so simple, so so simple. And I hope you can use this to your benefit, because we all deserve to have open hearts, and experience what I cannot describe to you in writing, the infinite beauty of life (it may not seem that way, but that is because we have been trained to see life in this way, through using thoughts to give a negative meaning to reality).

You may need to use thoughts for some technical tasks for an hour or two, but afterwards make this your practice to let all thoughts remind you to FEEL. This practice is very painful at the start, and as I have already mentioned, all pain is the most accelerated healing of karma in existence. And you won't want to do it, for your thoughts will be the first thing to rebel, and say, "Hey, this is no fun at all, let's go back to fantasizing!" but I believe being a victim of your own thought process by allowing them to take your power/your awareness from you each time they arise is what I call being in a prison, and not knowing your in it. Your awareness is so special, and your awareness is the gift you have received at birth to experience life on Earth. Choose what you focus on carefully. Focus on saying kind words to your feelings (and maybe your thoughts as you thank them for reminding you to FEEL into your heart), focus on the feeling of anger with love (by knowing that anger is but a child wanting attention). You may have heard to focus on thoughts that are positive! That is a sneaky move. You can say kind words to thoughts as I mentioned, but a thought is only there for you to feel (except when working through calculations in your mind), remember that. "How can I make a choice without a thought in my head?" is another question, and my answer is that our feelings actually make the choices, giving us thoughts that support the choice our feelings guide us towards. In feelings all knowledge is contained beyond any thought, a thought is merely a grain of sand compared to the size of the Earth that a feeling metaphorically is. 

It's time to awaken my friends. Experience the joy for yourself :) What you feel, is what you heal.

Here is my OneNote Journals Main screen. I thought it would be fun to look at my journey as training to be a Jedi Master. The image of Jesus has always struck something deep in me, so I couldn't have my goals without him there for inspiration. 

As you can see, some of my goals are very challenging. For example, one of my goals is to have no thoughts through my daily life, and to only feel instead. This I think will be the most fruitful practice, and of course, the one which requires the most love and discipline.

Through a year and a half of spirituality I have narrowed my practices down to this. Let's go through them! Sun-gazing first. From the past month of sun gazing I have observed that my mind goes mental with thoughts and fantasies of all kinds. I have tracked this to a cause which is the massive increase in emotional activity, especially 'dark' emotions. The third eye also feels open after this practice. It leaves a calm, neutral space; which is great for visualisation, as no thoughts interrupt your image forming. I've been able to almost mentally put myself in places I've created, like a lucid dream, while I've been awake. More experimentation to come in that area.

Urine Therapy I look forward to the least. It seems urine just doesn't like me! By that I mean, I'm still so toxic that I really feel those detoxification symptoms still. With urine, I haven't got tired in the afternoon like I always used to. My excrement is always liquid now, instead of solid too. In addition, I need to eat half as much food nowadays due to my intestines being cleaner, so nutrients from food can be absorbed more efficiently. It is a natural energy booster, and will be more effective once my Merkaba is activated.

The headstand to me is the same as sun-gazing. The same, if not more expansive,  feeling in my third eye occurs, although my emotions are less intense. It's a wonderful technique for having a clear mind, and feeling peaceful. It also helps remove toxins by helping your lymphatic system from the inverted state you are in, which is a nice bonus. The headstand also strengthens your back muscles.

4 months ago I was meditating for 2 hours using the strong determination sitting method (I was in a block of ice everyday for that amount of time). It was self-torture. The meditation technique I practice now, though only 30 minutes, it is equivalent to 3-4 hours of SDS if I am being honest. It is that powerful. It boosts your mental faculties, it opens the third eye, it rises kundalini energy from the root chakra, it is less-torturous, the list goes on. Truly a beautiful addition. 

Rebounding is less essential. It is one of the best exercises you can do, it works the lymphatic system, and rises your general energy levels. I do it to look after my body, it deserves it, and to get my daily vitamin D outside from the sun.

Lastly, using thoughts to feel your emotions and I love you are one in the same to me. All rip open the heart chakra, the place of true fulfilment. Life seems worth living, and even exciting when I do this. Without this I would feel so empty inside. I would also be a victim of many addictions, as all addictions stem from avoiding emotions. That is a big one. Most of what people do is a cycle of addictions. I wouldn't be able to have the discipline to do any other practices without this. This is what I would teach the world for it doesn't require massive lifestyle changes.

That is all. I also do other things to, but these are the fundamentals of my life, the pillars so to say. Another pillar is eating a raw vegan OMAD diet in the evening with super food supplements (spirulina, cacao powder, flaxseed, raw honey). I'm trying the 80/10/10 diet as of today, I can only presume higher levels of energy to come. To eat it, I shall make a huge smoothie and throw all 10 medium-sized fruit, and some soft green leafy vegetables in it! It may seem like less variety, but every week I can put new combinations of fruit and greens in there, I can also serve it all cut up with yoghurt, or make a dessert out of it. I know it's going to work wonders. I'll stay on it for at least 2 weeks before going on another fast! The reason is I don't want to go through another healing crises, but what will be will be. And it shall be much longer this time.

Namaste.

MyGoals.JPG

@moon777light Thank you Moonlight, it's nice that you read this :) Go right to the top of the journal, first video. I added to it a bit so that whenever a thought arises, I return my attention to the feelings in my heart (On rare occasions I'll return to the breathe or the darkness I see).

Edited by Solace

Woohoo! A week ago I was contemplating whether sun gazing was really that effective, and if all I have heard about it was too good to be true. I almost stopped, but then the thought came to me: What if the resistance I feel is my ego having a mild backlash against sun gazing? And indeed, I was starting to not enjoy it, and my mind would fill up with the biggest sexual/heroic fantasies it could create. But today I woke up, looked at the sun for 2 hours and I have no resistance at all. It really baffled me, as I used to barely be able to stand there. I felt like my body, and all of the darkest emotions inside it were being healed by the light as it went through my eyes, and held my skin (the same feeling you get when being held by someone you love). I'm glad I stuck to it, for it has only been a month or so of sun gazing, so this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to benefits. Although it has taken a month to be able to remove my ego from the practice, and allow things to flow, when I look at other people I know that they would have a hard time replicating it; the discipline required to get up morning and go out in the evening, and go against all of your family and cultural conditioning and ego to stare at a ball of light for 3-4 hours not knowing if you might go blind despite the fact that research says it is safe, takes a strong soul indeed.

But there is a very valuable lesson here that everyone can benefit from: never give up on your practice, even if you despise it, and think there is no benefit. Never give up at least for a month, and then decide if there is something there that is worth pursuing. And there are many practices that I have personally replaced with even greater practices, but I find that you need to go through the less powerful practices, to have the discipline, and appreciation, to fully commit to the advanced practices. Commitment is the egos enemy, the ego likes to dabble in things, but commitment it will run away from unless you see through that illusion, and understand that the most painful practices are counterintuitively the best. The trick is to not go into a practices too fast, or too slow, but at a pace that is challenging, but not too overwhelming. 

Now the last big addiction that I am having a challenge with is my thoughts. I wrote a post on how we need to keep our centre of awareness in our heart, not our thoughts, and I want to embody that so that everyone who reads it knows that I can talk the talk, and then walk the walk. From experience, the ego will use every possible excuse in the form of a thought for myself to get lost in my thoughts again. "This is important", it says, or "Aren't you afraid of what you'll become if you just feel?". Questions Is the main way it catches my attention, and it knows it. To surrender all questions, all thoughts, all ideas for feelings, which are bigger, and contain all of those is the goal. No matter how awkward a situation is, no matter how painful an emotion is to feel, no matter who is in front of me, whatever I see or here, I commit to feeling that experience, instead of thinking about it. Instead of being stuck in the past or future, which is the nature of any thought, I choose the present. Bring your best God, for you know that I am ready for all of your tests. Give me the hardest emotions to feel, so I can liberate myself and the world, from a mediocre existence in an illusory world, and transform Earth into the heaven it already is. And so it is.

Edited by Solace

A9672851-5FC8-4381-9383-10A52B54E8CA.jpeg