Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
pluto

You see the world as you are - Literally

9 posts in this topic

I know i have mentioned this before as is also mentioned in many quotes but you really must know how accurate this is to shape your reality in any way in which you desire because you are literally one and the same with creator/creation itself thus not being in control of your reality is self-limiting to your true nature and full potential especially when you "know" better.

I was slapped in the face this morning by The Buddha, gazing at the art work of buddha on the statues and walls of the room being in a higher vibration lately everything is coming back to me more clearly than it has in a while. I noticed in the neutral state the Buddha's Face is seen as neutral, present and calm in deep meditation although since i have been vibing higher i now see things differently, like the enlightened state is arsing once again because i finally had enough of the B.S.

With this enhanced state i now realized the buddha is actually no longer neutral but smiling in a sneaky way that i never noticed before, then i get the message out of nowhere. "Never noticed before" you've said that a billion enough times... You've always noticed but chosen not too.

Now when i look at it, his always smiling, the world is slightly different again. Celestine Prophecy comes to time, Bashar comes to mind reminding us that we are constantly shifting from reality to reality billions of times per second that everything in our field of existence is a direct mirror of ourselves.

We simply see the world as we are and see ourselves. Synchronicity is flowing everywhere, the higher you vibe the more you see the more you exist in timelessness NOW ;)

So don't waste another second when you can change your whole reality just like that. Its that simple as is Enlightenment.

You decide, question is... are you willing to dive naked head first?

All or nothing

<3

B R E A T H E

I wish changing my reality was easy. Can i change it in 6 months 

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

2 hours ago, pluto said:

We simply see the world as we are and see ourselves.

The experience of bliss not only does it make you beautiful, it suddenly transforms the whole world. The whole world becomes beautiful because the world reflects you, it is a mirror. If you look at the world and feel everything is old, it shows you are not meditative. 

39 minutes ago, Prabhaker said:

The experience of bliss not only does it make you beautiful, it suddenly transforms the whole world. The whole world becomes beautiful because the world reflects you, it is a mirror. If you look at the world and feel everything is old, it shows you are not meditative. 

<3

B R E A T H E

1 hour ago, Joseph Maynor said:

You believe in free will?

We have the power to chose what we focus on, yet at the same time the infinite is infinite.

B R E A T H E

3 hours ago, Viking said:

how do i change my reality?

The same way you make the reflection you see in the mirror change ;)

B R E A T H E

4 hours ago, pluto said:

I noticed in the neutral state the Buddha's Face is seen as neutral, present and calm in deep meditation although since i have been vibing higher i now see things differently, like the enlightened state is arsing once again because i finally had enough of the B.S.

With this enhanced state i now realized the buddha is actually no longer neutral but smiling in a sneaky way that i never noticed before, then i get the message out of nowhere. "Never noticed before" you've said that a billion enough times... You've always noticed but chosen not too.

Now when i look at it, his always smiling, the world is slightly different again.

so If you really believe in it you will turn your water into wine and the sun will never set again?Good luck ;)

Buddha smiles because he knows how silly he was.

Listen to this and your questions will be answered:

Edited by UDT

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?